Roger Stone claims that's Reince Priebus is leaker. Thoughts?

Roger Stone claims that's Reince Priebus is leaker. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't buy it. That theory is too convenient.

Paul Ryan is not an enemy. Put it this way - Donald Trump is a knight that will fight to the death, Ryan is a regular soldier that will run if the battle is tough. Remember he tried the politically suicidal move of taking on SS & Medicare. Still a little gun-shy. He's on our side.

Most likely.

Where is the bad press for Rinsed Penis? Everyone else in the admin is catching hell every day.

I trust Roger Stone
Reince's allegiance is to Paul Ryan over Trump

How would Ryan benefit from such a blatant attempt to undermine a VERY POPULAR republican president?

It might not end his career outright, but he'll have an immensely hard time.

The explanation is too simple.

Paul Ryan is a Soros asset
so are John McCain and Linda Graham, and John Kasich

this. Ryan figured out how to lose a debate with Biden. BIDEN. It was all bullshit. Ryan is controlled opposition.

Dont know but we should hang him just to be sure

>Paul Ryan is a Soros asset
Sauce please? Might change my opinion.

roger stone has been dead wrong on all of his inside scoops so fuck him but also fuck this faggot paul ryan is one of the biggest enemies we have

PRIDF

The army is not the enemy of the SEALS because they're not as committed & brave.

You're too dumb to understand the distinction. Jones needs bad guys for his narrative to keep his listeners interested.

The leaker is going to be charged with espionage.

Screencap this.

>Jones needs bad guys for his narrative to keep his listeners interested.

And Trump has zero bad guys so AJ has to make some up. ok.

fuck reince and fuck the GOP

You are desperate NSA/FBI

Be noice and we might help you, be am arsehole and we will buttrape you again

He has to make up convenient ones, because he can't explain the the intricacies of the situation without losing a good portion of his audience.

Rush Limbaugh will take the time to explain shit. If Rush says Prebius is rotten, then I'll be much more likely to believe it.

Paul ryan is as establishment as it gets bruv

So you're saying someone with access to SIGINT gave the information to Preibus, who then gave it to the press?

Either way, deep state is still leaking, and still committing treason.

No. He's somewhere in the middle, leaning anti-establishment. Establishment doesn't try and reform SS & Medicare.

CLINTON is as establishment as it gets.

>Paul Ryan is not an enemy.

Yeah they do you shill. Reforming SS and Medicare will fuck over the poor and old folks. All the GOPe types are for it.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/

>Reforming SS and Medicare will fuck over the poor and old folks

>ID : xgl4Y5py
>xxxxx5py
>Spy

Aha! You have been unmasked PRIDF. Kek truly watches over us and Trump

Your statement is still wrong.

>Rush Limbaugh will take the time to explain shit. If Rush says Prebius is rotten, then I'll be much more likely to believe it.
lmfao you gotta be kitten me

who smelt it delt it.

confirmed as spy & Preibus as the leaker. See