#MediaLiesAgain - COUNTDOWN - General

WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

Yesterday another "insider user" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR

Link to original MLA thread -> →
MLA thread #2 -> MLA thread #3 -> 112882772

Link to the insider/shill thread -> →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQvZ4N1RfS8
linkedin.com/pulse/how-i-made-hashtag-trend-twitter-3-hours-sean-lu
youtube.com/watch?v=tEquJxWra4A
reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN15V1I0
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

* Amendment: MLA thread #3: This is the original posts that sparked the hashtag.

KEK has been blessing posts left and right from these threads.

133rd Chairborne reporting in.

Bump

777th Christchan Crusaders reporting.

There is a Fake News meme dump thread
>
>
>
>
here.

Save, add, contribute!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!

>THREAD THEME

STARTING A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT!

1/3

Bumping.

2/3

3/3

Should I link this thread in slide/distraction threads? It might bring in some wayward anons, but it'll also attract shills.

Shills do a bad job anyway. Link away!

Have a bump user, doing the Lord's work

If you need additional ammo to meme out tonight, the reddit media_criticism has a bunch of pictures and examples

We can use pewdiepie to our advantage. today many of his fans got their first red pill. They are open for more examples of media lying. We can possibly use this in combination of pewdiepie hashtags to get normies aware of what's going on

I can confirm

HOW TO GET A TWITTER HASHTAG TRENDING:

>A topic that was not previously popular OR a topic that was popular before but has become popular again with a group of new people.

>It has to peak in popularity within the first hour
at around 500 tweets

>Total tweets AND the total number of people tweeting BOTH matter. But unless there are tweets from a lot of people—what Twitter calls “widespread popularity“—total tweets will NOT matter.

MORE INFO HERE:
linkedin.com/pulse/how-i-made-hashtag-trend-twitter-3-hours-sean-lu

We might want to share this with mods of /r/The_Donald so that we can get #1, MAX EXPOSURE

make sure to use hashtags like #maga or such

The one I saw yesterday -

Leddit - The_Donald (/comments) (/5ubr3j) (/breaking_Sup Forums_news_desk_nails_it_again_wh/)

Any specific images or word format we tweeting in tonight or should I just post an image of media lying. Not familiar with twitter at all but feel like joining this.

BUMP!! Trumps press conference today was legendary and in a way he did some of our work for us. This adds credibility because it seems like even Trump is expecting something.

He really hit the press hard today, and you can bet they're super pissed now.

Fuck yes, we got this. If they don't get this trending, then we can use third party hashtag analyzers and compare them with hashtags trending currently

Those pictures showing side by side media bias by the same author would be good, as well as anything discrediting their "muh Russia" narrative. We really need to destroy this narrative so Trump can move forward in agreements with Russia that America needs and deserves.

Changing name.

thread solidarity bump

Holy shit. This Pewdiepie thing going down at the exact same time as well is like two hurricanes coming together to make a double hurricane. This must be meme magic.

I got this image saved, I think it matches the general idea. If anyone has something that'd work better I'm down for posting whatever

So the meme war is back on eh? Fire up your twatter boys, Its war!
youtube.com/watch?v=tEquJxWra4A

Not joking but someone should get this shit to Reddit-The Donald

/BROS/

Stuck at work tonight, when will this thing kick into full gear? I'll try to make it home by 10:00.

Please keep track for a full rundown

Daily reminder that Trump is an absolute madman!

just need a bubble to pop

reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN15V1I0

>DowJones
>6th straight record high close

I believe it's 12:25 AM CST/10:25 PM PST that the insider wants us to get the thing trending.

101ST FRIED TENDIES DIVISION REPORTING IN
THE FIGHT AINT OVER
MAGA

What kind of lie do we think it's going to be? Guys I'm scared

Do you guys have a plan in case you get scammed and end up doing this so a good story that's not a lie?

Bump BAMP rooollll

You fucking loser

The kind you put between your lips and blow

Whats your endgame?

Thanks user

Deus vult everyone

You fags need to remind people that this same thing happened during the campaign and it was proved correct (someone telling us to start a hashtag at a specific time)

Deus Vult, user. We will prevail.

Is our plebit Sup Forumsonly in on this? We need the manpower.

bumping for valor

To all you weaponzied memers in here: I salute you and thank you for your service.

link to where ever you can; get this spreading faster than they can stop us

*sigh*

alright, what are we doing

Australian Anti Canadian Shitpost Brigade The 1st reporting in.

Getting the morale going with the dance of our people.

>Bump

Well then

BUMPan ;)

>This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

Gee, how convenient..

You know what they say..

FUCK
OFF

For trump

Fuck yeah Sup Forums this is the stuff of legends.

>MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS
Tonight, we go to glory.

Uh huh, off your meds again I see.

Stay vigilant anons. Consider that this might be a means to counter this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

I'm not a shill.

I have been posting this in The_Donald.

368K members should help spread the word, but we need to make sure people are aware and upvoting etc.

Propaganda

These posts about CREW and those other organizations scares the shit out of me. I am leaving the US as soon as I can. This shit is insane.

>"the media will lie 'soon' guys, I swear"
>media is legitimately lying all the time so this isn't a big prediction at all
It's more larper shit, but OK.

>I'm not a shill

Why bother saying such a thing?

we need more images like this: transcripts of press conferences and key statements and then the worst of the worst headlines of the fake news

FOR TRUMP

And where would you go? A gun free muslim rapist paradise?

Venice or somewhere in Italy. Lots of Catholics in Venice. I don't even care anymore, I just want out of this hell

Because they get called out every thread.

I'm just saying consider it.

Bump

>leaving a country with a shred of hope to go to a region with even less hope

get the fuck out of here estrogenfag
makes you sound like a shill 2bqh buddy

Bullshit. Italy isn't perfect but at this rate, by the time I get there, the US will be a totalitarian shit hole.

>legendary
did we watch the same press conference?

40,000 SHILL DAVID BROCK "TRUTH SQUAD"

okay goodbye faggot

we don't need weak men here anymore
maybe a refugee can make use out of your anus

Yes, dump thread here
>

making an imgur gallery for swift viewing and dissemination.

Bump for trump

The last time the shills were buzzing abou something this hard it was literally nothing.

Guys, HN is another good place to spread the word to.

imgur com/a/Skill
imgur com/a/Skill
imgur com/a/Skill
imgur com/a/Skill

Big gallery of fake news clips and caps. Spread far and wide lads

Good work men

>The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.
Why do you need a psy-op/coup? Is this a smear campaign to falsely accuse the media of the dirty tricks you're engaging in?

That means you're the liar, not the media

Besides, what the hell do you think this is, Russia? We're not supposed to "trust" the media. We're supposed to have critical thinking skills and filter out all the bullshit, regardless of whatever news source we listen to.

I can't imagine what it must be like for you to live under a totalitarian dictator who is so short and shrill.

(you)

shills dont have any information.

have some more images man