So...

Can we all agree on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
etymonline.com/index.php?term=nigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to

nigger = black.
All niggers are black, all blacks are niggers. negro LITERALLY means black in chimp language.

I see you've never met a black gentleman like me.

There is a difference between black people and niggers

Why the fuck would that change anything. I won't stop calling a cat a cat because you argue some are nicer than others.

Yes. Just like hispanics/latinos=/=mentally retarded cholos. But all sandniggers are sandniggers.

Exactly, just how I'll keep calling the french sandnigger faggots for letting their nation go to shit.

neither of those two men look like blacks in the first picture. i know your shitty genes and mild deutan handicap your sense of sight but seriously OP, You can shitpost harder.

>can't understand the difference between legitimate language semantics and misused slangs
>dirty spic
it checks out.

The guys on the left aren't even black, they're mongrels

Take a better look then.

They question is which one is real? They (((Hollywood))) illusion on the left or the reality on the right. So don't let your TV fantasy clould your own real life experiences with babbling coons.
PS: Happy FAKE nigger history month too. I'm eating chicken and watermelon tonight while we all pretend that niggers invented everything.

>black men only existed 100 year ago
>there are no modern examples
mmm okay

Doesn't mean either belong in our countries.

All blacks are niggers.

Looks good to me, favela monkey.

It's true, black men are different than niggers. I won't be friends with niggers, but know some black men who work, take care of their family, etc..

Even black men hate niggers:
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

When we find them, yes

fuck off, nigger

Are those two on the left even real Blacks?

>black men (niggers)
>niggers(niggers)

pick one

t. Alberto Barbosa

There not even room for arguing. It's fact.

nigger literally means black.
deal with it, nigger.
etymonline.com/index.php?term=nigger

Yeah, I have a question. The dictionary states that "nigger" is synonymous with "black person" and it doesn't mention any difference based on personality.

Are we to believe the dictionary or some anonymous random idiot from online?

As much as Ive seen, there can be some cool black men as well. Sample size aint all that big tho (American cavalry soldiers and Tartu univ CS students)

sounds like someone got triggered. way to go, nigger

>The dictionary

Which one?

Yes I agree I only let based black men fuck my wife, not niggers.