Women are funny

Women are funny
Get over it you shitlord

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olysoaQYuh0
youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA
web.archive.org/web/20150105144622/http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/01/hitchens200701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he was a man.

Everyone's funnier than Patton Oswalt

"The fact that it's 2016 and men are still letting their wives overdose on drugs is so embarassing"

>"the fact that it's 2016"
>16 Feb 2017

I hope he gets invited to a roast and they'll do "the white version of OJ Simpson" jokes as soon as the camera is on him.

That nigga looks like he evolved to survive head-on collisions.

i killed my wife

get over it

>wow, I'm a woman and this makes me want to sleep with him!
>wait. no. well, it makes me want to kiss him!
>actually.. well... I'll give him a handshake!
>What a great guy.

Women have no need to be funny
Humor is how men relieve emotional stress without crying or talking about it
Women can sit there and bitch and cry with no issue
So humor is man's way to let out our burdening emotions without being put down by other men for crying.

>why women are the funnier sex

Tell that to your wife, she'll die of laughing.

>Who agrees with @pattonoswalt
Literally no one. Literally no one cares about that irrelevant wife killer.
>92 likes
Exhibit A.

They are funnier...on accident...and for all the wrong reasons.

Has there ever been a funny woman

Women are hilarious when they try to actually accomplish something yes I agree. There's a reason women are a complete joke in most things that require any logic or motor skills

youtube.com/watch?v=olysoaQYuh0
Is oswalt Nu-catman?

No, just a little, not truly funny.

Women do silly things to look funny

Men can be funny without looking silly

I mean he is right. Why are women in comedy still a topic?

He was ok in Orange is the New Black but does that really make him an authority on the matter?

At first I felt bad for Patton when his wife died. But now I realize she simply left him.

Women can only be funny when men are writing their material. Even then it's rare.

my bagina XD

I have been to all sorts of comedy clubs, women are defiantly NOT funny.

>no woman has ever made me laugh
>make women laugh all the time
>inb4 gross neckbeard being laughed at

It's clear which gender is actually funnier just based on the comedians of the past.

Men in general are just too dumb to get period blood humor, it's why we don't find any of the material of all female comedians funny.

Women can be funny performers and funny writers. Standup comedians however.... No. There was only one, and she had so much plastic she might as well have ben a Ken doll.

Carol Burnette...

So one

Because they are so bad at it.

When was the last time you gave fentanyl to a person suffering severe pneumonia?

When is this bullshit going to stop?

>Women in gaming
>Women in comedy
>Women in acting
>Women in singing

Why does their gender make them any more super special because they're in a profession or have a hobby? They're just gamers, comedians, actors, and singers. That's all.

HAHA PERIOD BLOOD! I JUST LOVE IT WHEN MY VAGINA GUSHES OUT ALL THAT BLOOD AND MAKES A HUGE MESS EVERYWHERE! WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING?!

it was funny when he killed his wife

sometimes they smell funny in my experience.

Because they aren't actually women in [enter hobby here], they're just opportunists who want to make a quick buck by playing the victim. Women who actually have these hobbies hate them.

how can you tell? your entire country smells like curry and feces

Because none of them are fucking funny. It's all cringe and "edgy" sexual humor.

Want proof?

Go watch your favorite male comedian. Remember his words but picture any female comedian saying it. Now do the reverse with ANY female comedian's routine. You'll quickly notice that the shit isn't funny. Take Amy Schumer; she got a lot of "ideas" from Patrice O'Neal and blows up. After he died, her "comedy" career got stale and boring.

Any female comedian that seems funny, has male writers. The ones that try to write their own material have to rely on the media for PR and exposure, because without it no one would even know who they were. And they pay for all this exposure and marketing. There's a reason most female comedians have the thousand cock stare, even the "lesbian" ones.

Seriously though, what makes women incapable of being funny? There aint one single female comedian that has made me laugh.

The statistics show otherwise. P.O. has lost the argument.
sage

Well he did survive his marriage.

What a fat faggot, sitting on his high horse when he killed his wife.

*sips Diet Coke*

youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA

HAHAHA, PERIOD BLOOD, AM I RIGHT?
MY VAGINA! [rimshot plays]

TPBP

Why does having a few funny women in professional comedy force us to ignore the greater trend amongst women in general: they are not funny. And then even find humorous people to be immature and weird. Yes I know a few funny broads, but I know hundreds of stuffy women over my lifetime.

God youre a faggot. Please use a VPN when posting from now on. Youre why everyone hates us.

Paton is a cuck.
He lost all credibility with me when he sperged out at the angry video game nerd because AVGN said the new ghostbusters was trash.
>new Ghostbusters cannot be trash because femenism
AVGN dissagreed, got all kinds of flack from Paton of all people.

Twenty or thirty years ago there were some legitimately funny women. Then the kike took over and made all (((female comics))) just political routines about grrl power and what things they've fit into their vaginas.

Very true. When I make jokes about serious stuff, women I know are appalled. They just don't get it. I tell them I gotta laugh not to cry cuz life blows.

Carol Burnett

You didn't like Ali wong's special? It was pretty good.

To be fair, literally anyone is funnier that Patton Oswalt. He has always been a train wreck. Short, fat, ugly, unfunny to his bones.

good on james for not responding once to that utter shrieking fest

he is a harder man than i

i really hate pattons politics because hes actually a funny comedian imo. what a douche tho

Humor comes from relating to real experiences. A comic will tell stories about their life in a humorous way, making the audience also feel the emotions being conveyed.

Bill Cosby told stories about his childhood, his parents, growing up. Everyone could relate. (((Female comedians))) tell stories about sticking their vaginas, sticking things in their vaginas, and fluids coming out of their vaginas.

Women are not funny because they have absolutely nothing to talk about. They have never had to be interesting to get the attention of men. They simply had to have a vagina. Thus all they have to talk about is what they've done with their vagina.

You know who finds female comedians funny? Other people with vaginas, who have lived the same experiences of sticking things in and out of those vaginas.

Female comedians are a social construct.

Joan Rivers.

he's not funny on his own, he's a prop for others to work with, i find. Like his role on king of queens
The difference between drinking ketchup and throwing a little on your fries.

I don't say they are funny. I thought everybody would know about that by now and it's not debatable anymore.

Human is a way of expressing social skills, intelligence, and dominance in order to attract women or to demonstrate superiority over a rival male without risking conflict.

There's literally no reason for women to be funny. Obviously they aren't. Just like men obviously don't get pregnant. Anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill.

Humor*

Every time Amy Schumer talks about her vagina, I lose my fucking mind

Humour*

This

HOLY FUCK IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!!!1!!11!1!!

I'm sure you know better than anyone about things smelling funny.

Things are funny, not people.
A statment is funny. A person just aquires a habit for saying those kinds of statements.

It requires confidence. That is why it is about freespeech. You try not to censor the speaker because they are in freeform spouting things from the top of their head. Everything is a weird farce of the mind and ego and needs exploration for greater understanding.

Look at Patton Oswalt's hands for instance, he is trying to sell you something. It is as if he is trying to cop a plea for killing his wife, neuroticly laughing about her dead body as it lay limp in front of him.
> Women really are the funnier sex
He said.

Humor is for the weak of mind.

Tina Fey as Liz Lemon...
Although that might have been me projecting my pathological need to fuck Liz Lemon

wtf i love diet coke now

If women were funny we wouldn't have to be told.

Acting is fine. Standup and on-the-spot banter is something women simply cannot wrap their heads around. Thus 99% of their output is related to their vaginas.

wise

This guy's face looks like God was in a super rush to build a human being so He grabbed an ass out of stock and threw some eyes, nose and mouth on it to get it completed super quick.

Yeah she's hilarious haha :)

98% of his genes are neanderthal.

>MUH VAGINA PROBLEMS
>SMALL DICKS
>DUDE, REPUBLICANS LMAO

wow yeah so funny

Thirded, definitely more towards women. But as a comic she gave no fucks.

People are funny, not statements. Or rather, very few statements are not intrinsically funny.
"I killed my wife." is not funny, but it can be made to be by a funny person.

Worst pony.

The fact this pathetic degenerate is still breathing is so embarrassing to humanity

It is also a way of endeering yourself to other men, showing confidence and that you are smart enough to be amongst the leadership class. Men have been on a tough evolutionary ride of glory or death.
It is also why we don't like other unvetted men around.

>cnn

Very fake news, women confirmed for never funny.

But women arent very funny.

Men like jokes, women like acting silly. There are very few female comics out there who are any good.

No one really put together why women aren't funny as well as the late Christopher Hitchens did.

Such a good read.

web.archive.org/web/20150105144622/http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/01/hitchens200701

Yes, but you can probably count them on one hand and that tells you all you need to know.
>Lucille Ball
>Carol Burnett
>Joan Rivers
>That Golden Girls one

>current year+1
Arguement invalid, please someone put this troll kike our of his misery.

I've never found a woman comedian funny. It's all muh vagina.

the only women who are funny are the ones who you can't tell are women

same for gays, blacks, whatever

people think that means act like a white man

what they fail to realize is that white men don't have anything to act LIKE... aside from whatever comical role they are playing, you know, because they are comedians and actors.

Not really. Unless you find period and vagina jokes funny.

he bought the "current year" meme

Patton oswald isnt funny

>Female comedians
>"HAHA PERIODS AM I RIGHT GIRLS?"

t. Spock

Sarah Silverman

kek

1. Why is it a competition?
2. Who has the highest ticket sales/revenue from performing comedy? That seems like the only objective metric by which to measure.

They're really pushing this. It's a debate they're having themselves while everyone watches in confusion.