Really? Captain Obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That really activated my almonds.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is one of those people who says completely obvious bullshit but words it in such a pretentious manner to pretend to be deeper than he actually is. Tell me I'm wrong.

War is caused by a disagreement?

Wowzers. Really makes you think.

Nobody ever fought over territory or resources though.

"that's why we should all unite under one truth: my opinion"

PLUTO IS A PLANET

He's using eighth grade English.

He's great when he's on a script and not taking about politics

Well they believed that they should have the territory and resources instead of the other side.

>genius in astrology
>tries to applies in politics
>rip

But thats fucking wrong

genuinely causes y'all to consider

Um, no.

Well, no shit!

Shows you how intelligent these Jewish media intellectuals are

or you know

land and wealth

Or power, land, wealth, etc.

[citation needed]

profound....

>DUDE GALAXYS

He's wrong. The number of conflicts in history which did not come about as a result of material motivations or Islam amount to a rounding error.

This nigger is high.

Dalai Lama is another one. Says a bunch of new age bull shit with no substance at all and everyone goes crazy and sucks his dick forever like its the best thing ever said.

>Almost all

Gotta make sure he covers his bases there. Even when painting with a broad and immature brush you have to leave yourself an out.

True and this realization changes absolutely nothing. Why the fuck would he say this? The nigger is high.

Then explain the Great Emu War

Wow never thought of this

The Dalai Lama isn't a 'scientist'.

This. So. Much.

such a genius

>fact: my fiefdom ownes this hovel
>wrong. My dukedome owns this hovel
waow it's fucking nothing

>This is the best niggerdom can do in terms of intellects

lol

wow really marinates my meatballs

Land and wealth are territory and resources...

genius

Almost all extreme weather in the history of the world came about because opposing fronts had different temperatures.

A true scholar of our timez, wew lad!

How is this fine gentleman still relevant at all

really slurps my ramen

Without Germany sperging out we wouldn't have the EU (even though its run over by jews over the last two decades). Something new and better is built after every major war, it's just Neil deGrasse Tyrone not figuring out that time will always be cyclical.

Tyson is one of the globalists best jokes. Slap a phony "high IQ" sticker on a run of the mill dumb nigger and watch actual intelligent people start to question themsellves. Thanks globalists..

REMINDER: THESE ARE THE GREAT INTELLECTUALS OF OUR TIME

I absolutely hate that I am in the top 1% of human intelligence because I'm not even that smart. This is terrible.

This unironically made me think

But they could both be correct. The Fief could contain the hovel, but held in vassalage as one part of the larger duchy.

>Black intellectuals

Guys is he the smartest black man though?

What about the wars over salt, land and other resources that had nothing to do with "believing different things"

Is he smarter than the average white person? Think about it. He is.

I figure a """"scientist"""" should be able to understand why we all can't be the same, guess not.

I think the point he's making is that most people see war as "good guys" and "bad guys" when it's usually just two groups of people with different opinions.

First thing I though when I read the high nigger's tweet. He is apparently not smart enough to realize that "beliefs" are excuses to take resources.

Not necessarily.

This completely changed my perspective on history

FAKE NEWS - the left are completely outside of reality.

The right are the only side with the truth.

MAGA

People said this guy was going to be the next Carl Sagan.

All I see is uppity nigger #637.

Did he forget we had wars about spices, which is how the whole American continent was discovered in the first place?

Captain Obvious? More like Captain Affirmative Action.

Isn't astrology like star signs and shit?

Typical progressive figure heads.

Bill Nye needs a good dose of German Idealism.

DUDE, IF WE DIDN'T ARGUE THERE WOULDN'T BE WAR LMFAO

>American doesn't understand the argument for science, instead makes fun of deGrasse Tyson and thus of himself for being an uncultured and uneducated swine

What a pseudo-intellectual shitter

Jesus is this real?

He had to wake up from a dream chuckling to himself when he wrote this.

>Almost every time your enemies win, it's because you killed them.

kek

>nigger intellectuals

Really munches my burger

You're wrong. Sometimes he outright lies.

the fact that he would think to tweet this is hilarious enough to justify it.

>this is the most intelligent black man alive and he is half white

You're right. This nigger thinks he's profound like a 13 year old trying weed for the first time.

Oh boy, you Redditors already got tired of asterisks, now you use those?
But I bet you won't ever try to use greentexting, just epic as fuck reddit speak of epicness right, reddit?

*drops mic while seeping tea made of activated almonds that really made me think, Sup Forums btfo, droomp btfo, humanity btfo, drops mic one more time*

you should check out Deepak Chopra.

Ah yes, here's the Redditor actually using asterisks.

fuck off pre-beaner

Yes, I want to say the greentext was just a joke but who knows.

t. Roberto Manuel Parker

Next he's gonna tell us:

'Almost all armed conflict involved at least one of the opposing sides using some kind of weaponry'

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

BREAKING NEWS
WATER IS WET

But that's usually just the cause belli, i'm pretty sure almost all armed conflict in the history of the world came about because one side wanted the opposite side's turf.

But that's wrong. Virtually every conflict is over resources. Either they were coming to steal your shit, or you wanted to get your hands on their shit. Wars of Morality are largely a 20th century phenomenon, and almost always simply bullshit to get the plebs to go along, and not a real war of ideas.

they need to go the fuck back. unfortunately this board has the highest infestation of them. sucks.

Stupid cristians

>Almost every time I get a result, it's because I did something.

I don't know wtf those guys are doing, but the asterisks for actions have been around a lot longer than the cancer known as pic related.

Yes, of course.

really made me think

Do you know why that clown doesn't do science anymore? He can't . He is like obama. A teleprompter reading, stuttering fool.

He's not even right.
Most wars are resource wars.

Just listen to the niggers in our government, you'd think they'd have an ounce of brain power, but no, they're dumb as rocks.

>ywn be anglosphere

Damn. He's really going nuclear with his knowledge bombs.

almost all? which conflicts were fought between two opposing sides that believed exactly the same things?

Reason died and was replaced without anyone ever noticing.

What's his twitter? I can't hear what he says.I still don't know who this guy is.

wow, this guy makes einstein look like an intellectual manlet, MIND BLOWN

lmao what a fuckin meme this dude is

-Be a Barbarian
-Enjoy rape pillage and plundering for fun; be correct; they're both fun and profitable if you're the Barbarian.
-Notice that all this is True
-Laugh at Tyson because he pointed out the truth is fighting over ideology, instead of fighting "because" of ideology. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc