Obama complained about his critics with style and humour. Trump can only sound like a pathetic manchild

Obama complained about his critics with style and humour. Trump can only sound like a pathetic manchild.
That's what differentiates a real president from a clown.

I'm lucky he's not my president.

I'm lucky I don't live in Brazil.

>I'm lucky he's not my president.

You're lucky if you don't get killed in a drive by every time you leave your shack you dirty fucking hue

I know it looks like I'm rambling, so you fags are probably gonna say that I'm rambling on your newspapers and shit, well, guess what, I'm not rambling, alright? You don't even know what rambling is. Get fucked. Fuck off. FAKE NEWS. FUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOU.

I'm lucky I don't live in a cesspool

>A FUCKING PLANET HOLLYWOOD LOGO

I voted for Trump. I can now say in all honesty that I truly regret my vote. I want off this ride.

>avoiding the point of the thread
I guess it's hopeless arguing huh HUH HUH?
KEK

>Look at my rambling, okay? My ramblings amazing. Give it a lick now

Seriously, why has no one nuked Rio yet?

Are all Brazilians this autistic?

Same

We're lucky you aren't in our country, nigger.

For what? Don't tell me you feel any sympathy for filthy, dumb, inhuman muslim scum.

First and undoubtedly the best poast.

go purge yourself

Former Trump supporter here we can't let him grab that pussy

Believe me, here we ask the same damn thing

>Brazil
>one of earth's biggest shitholes

Pick two

Maybe if you keep posting that every single day in every single thread someone will believe me and then Hillary will magically become President

How much per post? Get another job, u r bad mate.

Is the purge still going on down in Brazil?

Obama complained at the end of his presidency how Fox News and Rush Limbaugh are the reason why he got nothing done in his presidency - one TV channel and a man on the radio destroyed his entire presidency according to him.
Meanwhile Trump is at war with the entire media since day one. They threw billions of negative coverage at him and he still won.

THIS.

>flip-flopping
I'm surprised you didn't write John Kerry in on you ballot. You should stand behind your decisions like a man.