IT'S JUST A PRANK, HALF-BRO

IT'S JUST A PRANK, HALF-BRO

>half-bro

i keked.

I actually believe her. She's apparently a Youtube personality from Vietnam (not a big one or anything). She has no known connections to NK, and is apparently a total fucking retard.

>some ppl come up to her and talk her into a prank to spray a guy with some stuff
>does it
>guy dies

Maybe it's that her story is so fucking retarded that I believe it. Doesn't seem like something you'd make up if caught.

And I mean, she was wearing a fucking LOL shirt when she did it. Hardly sounds like a North Korean assassin.

i thought the cutie in the "LOL" sweater was found dead? Did they get her to squirt the guy and then kill her? I would've taken her into my house to keep her safe :(

That's one less s4s user

>internet idol

Never ever trust an idol!

I thought the dude got a needle in him, not spray

no-one would do that for lols

her first thoughts after were probably how will this affect my viewer numbers

She's not dead, currently in police custody.

She was a sleeper agent. Best Korea has a lot of them all over places of interest. Women are more efficient and got under less pressure if caught.

>IT'S JUST A PRANK, HALF-BRO

I love you Sup Forums

>KEK

I see nothing wrong with the Un family dying.

Even if the person that died was against the totalitarianism of his father and half-brother?

>yea sure just spray this guy were supposed to protect

>Doan Thin Hoang, 28, was not laughing out loud when Malaysian police arrested her

the plot thickens..what are the chances it was Kim who set her up for it?

She's going to die. How can someone be so retarded

>Knowing the siblings of every world leader

>using weaponized retardism of e-celebs

We're entering dangerous territory.

Cold as ice.

you use our dollar, why aren't you using our flag?

I bet her family will do well.

God, this is genius.

Like, CIA probably would kidnap some random girl and wash her brains with some secret MKULTRA drugs.

And NK intelligence is like: "Look Kim, what a fucking retard. She will do anything if we ask her."

Compensation for being second-class citizens.

We must get Pewds in the Clinton Foundation...

Kek'd, what a time to be alive.

>getting offed by a botched prank made by weaboo idol shit
Sup Forums must be jelly now