How many countries will the US split into? Its just a matter of time

How many countries will the US split into? Its just a matter of time

Greater Canada, Greater mexico and little Africa

That map looks bogus. Even a country composed of just the south would still be on par with Mexico.

That stood out to me too. The only way it would work is in the Hillary timeline after immigration continues unchecked for decades.

Wtf is this shit? Nobody would join the shitshow that is the EU and Texas wouldnt dare join with mexico again. And why the fuck would hawaii be chinese?

Kentucky would never join the EU

>The Texas Republic
>not independent

>Carolinas and Tennessee joining the yankees

yeah, Kentucky would be with Ohio and Indiana. Also why do people think it would split along state lines? PA would most likely be cut in half for example

>The Texas Republic
>implying it wouldn't remember the Alamo and invade beanerland
>and win

Also it is really unpredictable how the US would balkanize if it did. It would depend on a ton of different factors, but I can definitely see CA, WA, and OR joining together

Even the mid west being under Canada's influence would be hard to grasp. The populations of Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin and Minnesota alone are almost on par with all of Canada.

why?

if anything, california will be the first state to leave. and if california recedes, the state of jefferson will inevitably split as well. this will give norcal the access to regulate their own water which the farmers up there will control making socal drought stricken forever.

>America balkanizes
>Part of it is under control of Canada

?????????????????????????????

In this sort of timeline, CAnada would probably be fucked too.

you mean confederate, Cali, Midwest, Texas, New england, and Canada and Mexico will take some land aswell

Its not THAT unpredictable.

The south/confederacy would reform. An extended california republic and a new yankee country. Alaska and Hawaii would be independent.

It's just like one of my Paradox video games

What a horrendously bad map.

>idaho and utah joining the GRIDS coast rather than the midwest
>a third of the south joining yankeedom for some reason
Why?

>divide and conquer

Russian shill alert.

We are Americans, we don't give up on one another despite our differences.

>Utah, Arizona, and Idaho in the same country as California.
Good joke.

If you think Ohio is gonna let that son of a cUCk Trudeau influence us you can suck my dick. We'll make our own fucking country.

lol

Much better

Now THIS is Balkanizing.

New England controlled by New York -- no

Reminds me a bit of this old game, Shattered Union. Although, there were a few more factions, and the EU only takes control of the DC area in an attempt to restore order in the US.

>Will be part of Canada or under Canadian influence
lol no, pretty sure even just the midwestern US would be enough to dominate Canada

That's pretty good, but the American ICBM arsenal is in the gray Midwestern area, so what will happen to it?

Separatism thread time!

Forgot to mention:
>Red is the Texas Republic
>Orange is the California Commonwealth
>Green is Pacifica
>Yellow is The Great Plains Republic
>Teal is New England
>Gray is The Confederacy
>Blue is the EU

These aren't the starting territories however. I think the only difference is that the south-eastern bit that is yellow is originally part of the Confederacy.

please god let it happen

> Mexican influence
Teehee

Not just ICBMs but both NORAD and STRATCOM
keep calling us flyovers when we've figuratively got the gun to your heads, faggots

Yeah, I think the Redneck States of America would try to Quebec you again like in 1775.

>new mexico part of the south
>tennessee, kentucky, and south carolina not part of the south
>south called "The Texas Republic"

this guy is a moron

NY (long island specifically) would become Israel 2.0

>mfw i will never live in this timeline

>TN part of the Northeast

kill me now

>Atlantic America
>joining the EU ever
Wew lad you need to re-study your history

Combine Central North-American Republic, Texas Republic and the southern half of Atlantic America. Give N.M to The California Republic and Idaho+Utah to the Central republic.

That tiny slice of Massachusetts should be a part of Wisconsin.

New York City would become a city state
New England would absorb upstate NY and PA
North Jersey would join with NYC
South Jersey would join with Filthadelphia

You have to go back

>Ohio
>Bowing to Cuckada
Yeah right. We have more guns than they do people.

Atlantic America, You mean the 1000 year Pennsylvanian Reich

The country is already split. Whites live in one area,browns/blacks in another.

Anything in between California, DC, New York, and Chicago is Texas according to these people.

>Canadian influence

LOL

Independence

>louisiana not a part of dixie

I think Texas will expand east to the Mississippi but not cross it and north to about the Colorado line. Probably some of new Mexico but there isn't much there.

California will absorb it's neighbours until the border with New Texas.

North of new Texas and east of California would be the great plains states, mostly agrarian. Capitol will likely be Chicago.

From the east coast to about alabama will be on state.

That's what I think anyway.

I would imagine that foreign states will intervene to try to secure them. I'm looking at Canada and the EU trying to get there before the Russians.

>California Republic
If it was an actual thing it would be in flames by now

that's fucking inside. he just split them according to what's in their geographical direction. they would be sovereign states without chinese/mexican/etc ownership/influence

Midwest fires one nuke at the first foreign army to step into its territory
now what

>inside
insane

>will be part of Canada
Whoever made this is just buttfucking retarded

>Remember the Alamo

We have a long memory. Hell give me a rifle and I'll bag you some beaners.

the whole "black hole "black ethinic state" doesn't reflect southern demographics at all. Atlanta is an island of niggers in a white sea. Most of the democrats follow a small band from north carolina through georgia, alabama, and to the mississippi river

>Implying we don't annex Canada and Mexico for the glorious Empirum Americana

>Louisiana not independent
Fuck off fag

Purple - African-Americans ancestry (pre 1965)
Blue - European-Americans ancestry (pre 1965)
Green - Native American ancestry
Red - Descendants of any immigrant post 1965

>japan
oh fugg

>any part of the us
>being under the control or influence of limped dick nothings like the EU, canada, or mexico

kek, keep dreaming faggots

>the south is a violent ethnic warzone with no central government to speak of

my body is ready

Air piracy when?

This is the most retarded map I've ever seen in my whole life, like what the fuck? lol who made dis

Canadian influence? The whole of the midwest outnumbers the entirety of Canada many times over.

Cali has more Mexicans than Texas

Not to mention, you know, the simple fact that Heritage Americans are literally the most armed, trained and proud(to the point of delusion) tribe on the planet.

There would have to be a mass genocide to split this country into "foreign spheres of influence"

The only split is Heritage America and Rootless Urbanites

They have no morals, code, guidelines, nothing tying them down. They'll just submit, that's all that'll happen, that's all they ever do.

Hopefully New England separates first and is annexed by Canada

Moving to Canada is way to hard, so rather they just assimilate and forcibly surrender the Republicuck to proper Anglo Monarchy

None, but we will take Canada. Saged.

Have hope user. With trust in Kek anything is possible

This map is retarded. Texas hates Mexico. They would be a magnet for most of the flyover red states and form an independent nation with them. Arizona to Florida, Texas to Montana. The coasts would defect because they are full of pussy leftists, but the red states are proud and would band together. I'm from Michigan and there is no way they would give anything to Canada.

>deep south under Mexican control

New England would be its own country and hell fucking no we wouldnt join the fucking eu

>Implying North Somalia is a monarchy
Canada is more nigger than africa

>Canada annexing New England

If anything we'd encourage Quebec to secede and then annex Newfoundland and the other islands

Why does it stand that the countries will be formed geographically? Most of those states are flyover ones anyways. Cali/Ore/Wash/Nev could be the Alaska of the New England Commonwealth.

Anyone who has studied the fall of civilizations would know that the poor whites and poor blacks would team up incredibly fast. Racism would die in an instant as they fight to save their land. "Niggers" and "Rednecks" and "White Trash" and even democrat and republican would die and all turn into "Southern's for the South"

Also don't forget that they are all overwhelming Christian. Protestant/Baptist at that. Slap on a Christian mission to protecting the south and they would unify quick as fuck

>each area under influence of some foreign power
>implying you can exert influence on a country more powerful than you
I mean maybe Russia or China, would be able to influence a few states on the west coast, but that is still a serious maybe

>the south under mexican control

They do know that the economic and military power (national guard) of Texas alone is larger than mexico right?

>Idaho and Utah joining the californian republic

yeah, foreigners don't know shit about us

>states split
>liberal states have no diversity
>they take niggers from south with gibs

plz yes.

this

>62% white vs 77% (and somewhat fewer "Euromutt" mixed messes, more pure English, Scots or especially French)
>Far more culturally and politically white-behaved and westernized than the Jew$A

O Canada!
Our home and native land!

>a russian professor's prediction

basically a random nobody who knows extremely little about America's cultural and economic divide?

They won't, the only state that wants to split is California, and even then it's only triggered liberals that want to make their own country. Not like the San Andreas fault is going to sink the shithole into the ocean in a couple decades anyways.

>Texan Republic: Owned by or influenced by Mexico

Was the person who made this picture an autist? Pretty sure Texas hates Mexico the most out of any state.

>PA would most likely be cut in half for example

Nah. We'd just give Gorilladelphia to Jersey.

I was just thinking someone should compare OP's map to an election map.....what do we see? more wild soviet fantasies of USA destruction

>Louisiana is Dixie
you're one of those hicks in Shreveport, no?

This. That whole part is a joke

Texas alone has a bigger economy than Mexico.

>cockney is a "sexy" accent
you should just go back

They'd just get annexed by Israel which red-staters love as much as the USA

Also
>Highest incarceration rate on earth and private prisons
>Extremely high murder rate across all races, well above Europe
>Pro torture
>Pro degeneracy (high obesity rate)
>High support for pollution, even subcultures of "coal rollers" who deliberately act amoral to "piss off moral-minders"
>Love middle eastern chimpouts that cost trillions but hate westernized healthcare for people

Ah yes....red county """"((morals))"""""

Yank accents are universally reviled even outside the Anglosphere. Cockney is bad by Brit standards but still not something foreign people describe as painful, nasal and obnoxious routinely. It's sort of like the accent equivalent of being a manlet outside of North America

>tfw no TX, AZ, NV, NM Republic