Leaked tape of what sounds like Podesta abusing kid

twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716

The video is above. Threads about this all over different forums seem to be getting slid hard. Just watch it, they even do a voice comparison towards the end of the video. What do you think Anons?

Here's another video

youtube.com/watch?v=9JtfsG963dk

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
youtube.com/watch?v=ps4OXyC4IWA
worldcorpo.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=KT89ymMQUp0
youtu.be/ps4OXyC4IWA
im3.ezgif.com/tmp/642e834894.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Justice bump

LOCK THESE PEDOS UP. JUST LOOKING AT THEM GIVE ME THE CREEPS.

LOCK THEM ALL UP!!!!

Hey jackass, that picture is so fucking wrong it's not even funny. The effit that your image claims is of the podesta's is actually two pictures of the same guy. Shit like this is why people thing pizzagate is retarded.

You shills have been saying this since the election, it is two different men.
0.02 has been deposited into your account poor fag.

justice bump

So the guy is either Tony or Skippy. I got with Tony cause he look like he kidnap before

What forums are you talking about where this video gets slid? These videos seem to get a lot of attention on Sup Forums consistently.

I don't get paid and I remember reading that article around election time. It definitely said it was 2 renditions of the same guy. And if you read the account of what happened that night, the chick says she saw ONE MAN walking away with a kid...

It really is shit like this that makes people think this is a joke. Like seriously were on your side with the catching pedophiles business but this is not evidence.

>Pizzagate

This whole worldcorpo thing is a fake ARG made to discredit pizzagate. So many greasy losers out there sound like Pedosta. Stop promoting their disinfo campaign. Saged.

>(((you)))
>trash

i am beyond disturbed, and i thought i had seen some fucked up shit in Afghanistan.

It could be a way to share information on the suspects, who otherwise are protected. The person who came up with the drawing could have knowledge on the suspects and use it to leak information.

It's not too far fetched if you consider how many VIP profiles have been protected from similar allegations.

I think the Podestas were in Portugal at the time too. It's just a very odd coincidence that both of these sketches look like these brothers of all people. Pretty slim chances.

I've been reading shit a lot today about "a kid hanging upside down" in one of these videos, but have been unable to make it out until I saw this gif.

I can't believe how fucking clear it is. Thanks.

The video titled "intermission" shows exactly where they are

Be careful, we could be being set up. It may be purposely leaked to discredit Pizzagate.

I hope hell is very painful for Mr. Podesta.

An user was able to flip it upside-down. Watch it while listening to the audio for maximum effect.

According to BBC. Guess who was working there when the Madeleine McCann story broke?

Thanks for Correcting the Record, faithful user.
Your $.10 will be deposited shortly.

stop using my psyop from last week,
i did much better, your now the antonius connection
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

youtube.com/watch?v=ps4OXyC4IWA
this video is more comprehensive than all of 4jam

Fuck off faggot shill

i still don't get what I'm supposed to see here
i see the broom obviously but that's about it ...

This, use the more solid evidence, of which there is much.

seems right so far

Keep these threads visible boys, make the shills earn their shekels.

Look at the front page right now, nothing but PewDiePie and literal shitposting threads. Justice bump.

ALL POLACKS TO THE FRONT LINES!

>twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716

what the fuck

na'mean

lol

Bump 4 the rope

Can someone please tell me where this video originated? Do we even know? I have asked this question several times today and no one seems to have a response.

Daily reminder Pizzagate is the deep state.

If it's any consolation, he's currently getting blown the fuck out on twitter, people straight up calling him a child molester.

Again with the Worldcorpo disinfo I see

I want Pedosta to run in jail as much as the next guy. But why is this Worldcorp ARG being pushed so hard to tie it to him? Sure, it sounds like him, but then again there's thousands upon thousands of guys with the same accent.

We're never going to be able to prove this is him in these videos, it adds nothing to the investigation other than possibly gathering more attention to it, which is good, that is until proof comes out that Worldcorp is just some dude making faked videos for the sake of freaking people out.

It's supposed to have sound. That user is a retard.

Worldcorpo is some guy trying to shill his crappy hip hop music

W-what's this, guys?

worldcorpo.net/

Whether or not it's Podesta that voice sounds jewish as fuck.

I guess they're used to kidnapping gentile children and torturing them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Sinister world corp

random video, makes fun of questioning authority, typical sign of astroturf-

The guy that owns the site is a convicted pedo which is the only thing that connects to pizzagate (besides the Podesta-esque accent).
youtu.be/ps4OXyC4IWA

But believing this is any sort of evidence is fucking stupid. If anything its the creeps trying to taunt us investigating it. Nothing more.

Why the fuck would Podesta himself enter some home to grab a child? Fucking stupid theory
Besides its more or less confirmed that the parents killed madeleine

PLEASE WATCH FOR A BETTER IMAGE!!!

You fucking moron.

Why are they scrubbing that window thing?

>pedosta thread
>thaifag shill makes an appearance
top keks

>said the ladyboy
give us back zyzz you jungle monkey

WE KNOW ITS YOU PODESTA.
REMEMBER YOU CANT SPELL YOUR NAME WITHOUT PEDO!!

>similar voice

>similar facial structure

Boys this might be it. I'll try and get a screen grab of a video of Podesta at a similar angle and overlay it in Photoshop, will report back.

checked. I want the boats though.

The nose knows.

Alex Jones needs to see this

Oh shit you can actually see the kid now

>im3.ezgif.com/tmp/642e834894.webm

cleaned by some glorious user

it's much more disgusting tho, go figure

here you go

Jesus christ, how horrifying.

Even if it's not Podesta, what else could that be? You can't exactly say the kid was having fun, right?

yeah its russiansoldier.mpg all over again lal

What's russiansoldier.mpg?

if they were taunting that would mean you admit that they are sending a nefarious message, we are exposing the nefarious message as purposely nefarious, either way digging continues because since you admit there is a nefarious message, anyone who would use children to make child abuse jokes or art, is the concern of pizzagate, and anyone who would promote such nefarious messages on thier instagram, may actually try to do what thier art is about, so either way the digging intensifies (defending Robert Robinson wont work)

Checked. What did kek mean by this?

Bump because I'd like to know as well

Break the 4th wall for me pol this is fake right?

No, actually. It's pretty depressing.

I cant wrap my head around it I guess...

"famous vid" "back in the day", a lot of people's first stomach-churner

russiansoldier.mpg??
someone describe what that is.

Just google it. Don't be a pussy.

Googled it. Can't find anything about it.

I actively avoided it back in the day. I'm a moralfag I can't handle gore.

Russian guy on ground begging for his life and screaming for his mother, Chechnian (I think?) guy puts a hunting knife through the Russian guy's throat mid-begging. Russian guy coughs up blood and dies.

You don't want to. The description is enough for me.

I just saw it on liveleak. Pretty gruesome.
That was then, now is this podesta video.

Holy fuck, that's a much better image actually.

Oh shit, at first I thought we just had to watch out for shekel chasing Jews, now we have to worry about these too? When does it end...

doesn't seem to be

watch it some more and you tell me

You should back this up on firedrop.com before it goes 'missing'

That's what's sad about this. I don't want there to be a pedo ring in DC, but goddamn you can't just ignore all of the weird pedo connections and the obvious doublespeak emails using old school CP code words. It's fucked up.

exactly

Do people actually believe this? The video is obviously fake. Real Shit just doesn't come out of no where. You guys are being trolled and fucked with.

nope

this actually happened to some poor child likely at the hands of john podesta

Why is this "obviously fake"? Every shill and troll on this board claims this but never gives any reason why it's fake. You can't fake those screams, user, that's real terror. Children don't act that well.

Yeah i'm sure this was just "art"

Fuck off shill

Nope.

Instead of all the credible information related to pizzagate, the shills push this one video from a fucking ARG in 2009.

It's so obvious it would be laughable, if people weren't falling for it.

this video describes your Robert Robinson mentality, why question authority?
stop posting those pedo images im not sum kid bitch