Oldfag /pol

Let's talk real things like adults.

I don't relate to this pewdiepie shit , shitting up the catalog.

NO ONE UNDER 30
Go talk YouTube fags with your kid friends

Anyone else tired of this board and all the millennial media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGrfhsxxmdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything has been dumbed down (((purposely)))... look at politics now, the millennials today just go into street screaming competitions while others stand around and laugh

The future is NOT bright

I think it's related to marketing and appealing to the most people with the least amount of effort.

36 year old here. I agree OP, things like bogdanofs and other /b-tier stuff really annoys me. As a Wendy's chef (I'm 6'" with a 9 inch cock) I don't easily get annoyed but this has to stop

millenials are already a waste and no hope, but the next generation maybe

>I am Listen
>We are Sup Forums now

youtube.com/watch?v=BGrfhsxxmdE

41 oldfag here....
The best thing about millennials is that they work for me.
The worst is trying to get them to show up.
They are the clean hands type...

We're all doing a good job, it's obvious on most threads who the adults are keeping the discussions just barely focused enough that this massive shitball website stays rolling.

Yes, put all the geeky liberal nice millennial numales drinking male tears and line them up in a firing squad. We need it badly.

>over 30
>leaf
kys

No, I'm not tired of this board. However, I am sick of the large amount of "Trump the Emporer" type of threads at any given time.

Agreed. I cannot grasp how these kids are so dumb and misinformed compsred to people 10-20 years older.

I think milleniala have brain damage and are stuck mentally as children.
Everything seems aimed at kids even when its for "adult millennials"

Posting random losers from twitter and having a melt down really pisses me off.

I haven't talked to a teenager since I was one no idea what they are like.

I like that there are younger and sometimes older (50+ yo) people. I didn't really know about pewdiepie until now, except through a south park episode, but it has the potential of being funny and medias are bringing shame on themselves again. He is very popular and the unfair media treatment he receives has lots of potential : medias will lose trust of a lot of people once again.
I also like bogdanov threads and all that crap, because it participate in board culture and reminds not to take ourselves too seriously. I don't think I would change any bit of Sup Forums, I'd even keep CTR people for folklore.

anyone under 30 is fucking pozzzzzy dumb
>jewmerchant.jpg
>working as intended

I'll get bored of this shit hole too.
Enjoy

Hire people 10 years younger at 30

>This thread

kek this was a brilliant troll thread, but I don't think it'll work out like you expected OP. There are people who actually think that way and will think you're serious.

Things were a little grim for a while there when there wasn't much in the way of habbenings and Obama was in office. Kek has blessed us with The Donald and rejuvenated our memeing spirits.

Wish they could at least argue properly. They just say anything and its fact. Annoys me so much. Who taught them.this ?

>not supporting the push to win over the next generation of Youtube-watching teens

No wonder you dusty cunts let the loony lefties get so far.

>no one under 30
>oldfag thread
Here's your (you)

Visit our snack bar!

Your job now is to redpill the youngsters dumbass. Not sit and complain like a fucking grandpa in his rocking chair.

Agreed.
Wtf where did these scrawny beta manletz get spawned from?
All those GMOs and shit I guess.

The reaction to the pewdiepie shit just tells you who really runs everything, the guy makes a video trying to be edgy talking about Jews and Disney tries to shut him down.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

ITT: Old Men that can't stand the fact that they're getting old, and knowing they will be replaced by superior young generation Z kids soon.

Every thread is just a rehash. Millnnials have no creativity or imagination it seems.
Everything they do is just a copy or rehash or ripoff PR whatevers trending

DID YOU NOT SEE MY OPTIMISTIC PEPE

All the kids now will be saying shit like this about future media.

im 12

That is what a meme is you fucking retard, that's how it works. You think Trump would have won if we didn't "rehash" wikileaks articles and meme the truth?

Culture is downstream from politics, you stupid nigger leaf piece of shit. Go get fucked.

Video games fucking suck now and gaming culture is pure cancer.

Don't you miss the days of getting together with your bros and playing super metroid?

That game still works, no updates. Solid state it will last another 20 years because those were built to last forever.

I don't miss being a kid, but I do miss a simpler world without cell phones. People are weird now.

Love that pic
Fuck the Simpsons USE to be funny until Lisa whiner became the center of each show and cater to millennials

a decade ago I used to just browse here for fun, as a way to relax. What a strange turn of events

>this English
You're a trash person.

Ya south park for me too. Still never watched a single one of his vids.
YouTube-lebrities are lame IMO.
Mostly worshiped by kids.

This place will go on long after I've gotten bored.

Wish there was a good place for bamtz, news and meme not infected with dumb

sorry user you must live with my legacy

Ha, good luck being young. Good luck getting a job a house and good luck if the world is not wiped out within 50 years
Regards old fag

Okay?
Its working exactly as I intended
Shoo retard kid.

39 here. This generation has been said to be the most Conservative since WWII. Maybe, there is hope.

What?
I have no idea what YouTube guy talks about.
Don't care either.

Why would I.want to enlighten an asshole like you?

Oh that's what's going on? Okay
Still don't care about him.

T: loser millennial posting out of butthurt cause his idiot opinion isn't welcome

You're not smart fuck off angry kid
Shoo you're not wanted or welcome

Go to bed, you teenaged piece of literal garbage.

a fucking leaf

You may not like it, but people like Pewdiepie have got a shit ton of people watching their shit. That means influence. That means a shit ton of people have seen him smeared by the MSM.
The way people are getting news and information is changing.
It's time you face up to that or bury your head in the sand.
It's not going away.
I'm 40 btw.

Cry more cunt boy
Shooo kid. You're not welcome or wanted

Totally agree.
Gamer culture is so faggot. Everything about it. So try hard to be cool.

I do miss those days but it was ViceCity and San Andreas for me.

Wah feelings hurt little bitch?
Shooo kid. You're not welcome here.

Are you retarded? Go watch Pewdiepie's "Why do they hate me" video and look at the comment. I've never seen so much hate for Jews in my life. Generation Z is literally going to save humanity from the degeneracy millenials created and you don't care?

Dumbass leaf.

Damn that's a long time here.
Are you sane? Asking seriously
This place is brain cancer

Fuck off little kid
Post your ID to prove you're old enough to even be here on 4can.

I'm 29 but turn 30 this year, can I join in on this conversation?

Fuck off loser
Adult conversations don't start like that.
Fuck off kid.
You're not welcome or wanted
Look at your first sentence. Big reason why .

Sure, what's on your mind?

In think news shod go back to credible unbiased sources held accountable for what they say.
Besides play video games and scream, he's someone to listen why?
50 million lonely 10-13 y.o kids like a screaming retard who.gives them bro fists.
He's not news. He's not current events. Hes an idiot.

This. It's not just anyone, either. A lot of younger Gen Z kids grew up watching him at this point.

Remember when the MSM blamed all of our entertainment as the reason for school shootings or any other crime? It was the music. The movies. Our video games. Etc... And it was painfully obvious that none of those people ever even played these video games. The MSM had no idea what they were talking about and all of us knew they were full of shit. That's what is happening to these kids. Replace the shootings with racism and replace the music with Pewdiepie. It'll be a wake up call to them and I encourage it.

Yeah it's terrible. Trump ruined this board beyond repair. All the underage memefags LARPing as as "Fascists" with their E-Celeb worship is barely tolerable. By far the worst shit to ever come out of Sup Forums.

Okay
If you grow up worshiping a screaming youtbune retard and get all your thoughts, opinions and ideas from.him, I think that generation is FUUUCKED

Gtfo that idiot is a role model
RIP FUTURE 0

Larp as an insider
Larp as a smart person

Wish there was a good version of /pol
A the dank memes and news but no dumb ass kids

Ok, I apologize for that, but clearly Pewds is fanning the flames in our favor, cementing hate for the Jews in media among the younger generation, and you find that irrelevant? Now that's childish.

>let's not discuss current politics

Millienals haven't had a real war to fight on
>gen z will, even if it's civil

So what will it accomplish?
They have all the $$ and power.
No one can touch them and you'll still consume all their kikemedia like jewtube

I personally don't give a fuck about the jews desu.

I.dont like what they offer so they kinda don't fall on my radar

u gonna let anyone discuss in ur thread faggot?

Pewdiepie is politics?
He's an idiot who plays games and screams

As opposed to what? Cringe lord Kurt Cobain?

What?
Read the thread. We are having discussions.
Kids aren't welcome or wanted.
There is a whole catalog of faggot kid stuff for you.
Bye

>Gramps ITT who found Sup Forums after 2007 seeking relevance

I remember when oldfag used to mean a someone who's been browsing ever since the old days. Pretty pathetic

Fuck off kid. You're not welcome or wanted. There is a whole catalog of kid stuff.
It made it 30 plus cause I hate the dumb thoughts and words you kids use. Edgelord was a dead giveaway
He was a faggot though. God I hated him.and his whiny bitch music.
Thank fuck he died

>Anyone else tired of this board and all the millennial media?
Yes. This place has been Plebbit 2.0 for some time now. Sup Forums's golden age was the Travon Martin trial and the couple of years leading up to it.

In found this craphole with that Leslie Jones chimp out.
Are you sane? Serious question if you been here since 2007/8
This place is brain cancer

I'm 33 and technically a Millennial. It's a good age: young enough to understand memes and technology, old enough that I grew up reading books instead of wasting time on the Internet.

Looks like I missed out.
I just come here cause I've been banned from.everywhere else.
You name it, i been banned
I'll get tired of this place too. I hope.

Right on the money.
Check em

I've been here since 2006.

Yes, saner and more aware than all the brainwashing they've been doing to people like you in the 'normal, outside' world.

Don't you feel pity for yourself complaining about inane things in your own thread?

That woes faggot is so deluded to think he's a millennial He's fucking 35 for fuck's sake

>technically a millennial
I'm 33 too. God I hate being lumped in.with them.
We should start a petition to have it changed so 30+ aren't millennials

>when someone says gen z began in 95.

You're all millennial when your birth year is in the 90s

Bitchboy you couldn't tell me who EFG or the kokmongler is. You never saw cracky. Your life began after mitch henderson. You a weak bitch from a smelly shitty country.

That's some butthurt if I ever read any.
Was just a question.
This place is bad for anyone's mental health.

Feel free to find another thread to browse

>36
>Wendy's *chef*

I sure hope this is bait.

Look up the definition and age group Mike Small DinkCant Think Millennial retard

34 year old here so I dunno where I stand in this thread but I am glad Sup Forums exists and that young people come to Sup Forums and that Sup Forums goes to other boards and redpills. It's very important for this board to exist, more important than I think people realize to capitalize on the youth. Even if they disagree with you planting seeds is important. Say we post in Sup Forums and say Jewish nepotism is rampant in Hollywood. Some /ttv/ shithead might whine and say go away but the seed has been planted. 20 years later that same poster might get passed for a promotion and see a Jewish person over take him even though he worked harder. He might then think

>Maybe that Sup Forumstard wasn't lying

So I don't care about the PewDiePie shit or whai. It's important that this board exists and in a place that many young people frequent.

oldfags btfo

gotta roll with the punches, man. that one dude earlier was right, we need to inform the younger generation and work/listen to them, not talk shit about them.

This board might as well be Sup Forums now. The Pewbiepie shit is ridiculous, since all these faggots have been cheering him on for months as /ourguy/. Now he gets called out on it and "he dindu nuffin". The cognitive dissonance on this board could snap necks.

I don't know if I should give you the benefit of doubt which is you trolling, or people as retarded as you have reached every nook and cranny on the internet since its popularity boom. I really can't say.

Help me out?

Fuck that, the politically-right kids today are fucking awesome. When I was in college in the 90s, shit was beyond cucked. Things are worse w/ the sjws, but these little faggots are far more brave, better organized, and dgaf about being called names.

Shit on them all you want, but they're better than genx--and you all know it.

Im saying I wasn'the quality was better.
Of postings, threads etc etc etc
How.many ducking threads does a screaming autist need?

Never said it shouldn't exist.
I don't like millennials . theyre not cool
Nothing they do or talk about ia cool.
The way they dress isn't cool
Their slang isn't cool. I just don't want to know them. Or anything about them