>conservative values
>virgin until mariage
>will cook tasty muslim food
>will clean
>will take care of kids and educate them with conservative values and respect
>fucking babes with godness bodies under their drapery
>you dont have to defend her because she hides all her curves
>if she cheats her own family will stone her to death
>brainwashed since birth so she will never cheat because she thinks she will go to hell if she does it

SERIOUSLY GUYS Why would you want to deport this?

Other urls found in this thread:

formerfundy.blogspot.com/2010/05/does-god-of-bible-condone-rape-part-one.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n0rTIfeOIkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas
youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a leaf thinks this is funny bait

I think Americans are secretly closet homosexuals.

you forgot

>blows up and shoots people more than members of any other religion

get out and stay out

saged.

Because they're against freedom of speech and they aren't necessary now that Allrecipes exists. The question you should be asking is why would we not want to deport them.

Can marry her because Quran says she can't marry "infidels". Im not converting, unlike you. Sage

*Allrecipes and air travel exist

because shes MOSLAM you fucking retard

Here's the real question pol.

Would you rather live in a SJW utopia or a Caliphate?

>most arab chicks have whale noses and grotesquebarrel bodies
>will not even look a jew in the eye
>men offspring will be shitgenetic apes
why should I care about them again?

sauce?

Because she's a shitskin. America is a white nation, and should stay that way. Plain & simple. Get the fuck over it.

if on chrome right click the piture and select "google search for image"

rosee divine

Brown. Checkmate!

You forgot

>will only marry a muslim from a muslim family of middle eastern descent

Neither. America was great before the left gained too much power and went batshit.

>conservative values
stopped reading here

You're right, the only thing that ruined our relationship over the last two decades was same jews.

Ban jews.

>Would you rather live in a SJW utopia or a Caliphate?

(pic related)

That's priceless coming from a faggy brit.

The same faggy Brits that brought the entire world to our heel. Go suck off the black bull that's shagging your mum you silly yank poof

> and the baggage of her entire fucked up culture

Thats not even a woman. Thats a brainwashed chunk of flesh and linen. Also fuck disgusting muslim food

>asking for a source in your own shill thread
The audacity of the nigger

>Would you live in Hell or Hell user?
>Such a vital philosophical thought provoking question

SJW utopia because they are weak and I could start the anti-PC mafia.
In a Caliphate I would pay jizya and be killed.

>Reply

>if she cheers her own family will stone her to death

>Pic related me and mohammed laughing all the way to the stoning

they believe in a savage, stupid religion. That's more than enough to deport them

and if you marry her, she is dead

>The same faggy Brits that brought the entire world to our heel.
Only India and some nigger countries. Wow.

>will blowup

I have no problem bleaching an already red-pilled sandnigger, but I'm not going to pretend Islam isn't a problem or that the people are good.

why are you posting a post that's completely wrong?
did you screencap yourself?

If they were all female, conservative, and looked like that, I'd defend them from deportation too.

Unfortunately they're 90% male between the ages of 21 and 40 pretending to be high schoolers.

>completely wrong
KEK

>did you screencap yourself?
Nope, not a Christcuck. Just felt it would come in handy when the shitskins try to gain ground here.

More than you ever accomplished

caliphate. i'm decently attractive and wealthy, and if i cut my hair and grow beard i look muslim, so if i just pretend to be muslim i'd be good

She'll also breed at least a half a dozen ticking timebombs and all of them will use my right and freedoms against me to push her godforsaken death worshiping moon cult on me. She will force as much of her religion on me as she can get away with. While sucking up as much government assistance a fucking possible. All while crying bloody murder that I'm not doing enough to assimilate to her culture. She will do everything possible to bring in more of her cultists and when there is enough of them she will demand and start enforcing her god forsaken cult laws and customs in my country. Then they will kick me out of my home or kill me for not praying to their god. I would rather Lynch every Muslim in my country than every ghetto nigger.

you forgot to mention that she is a terrorist factory.

Brown eyes. Mud skin. OUT OUT OUT

>believes any of this

I've actually been to Muslim countries. Only the most back woods villages even come close to maintaining that strict of a standard.

It's current year bro.

It's only her male relatives and children that I want to die.

The women can serve a purpose.

Now with faster lead times!

The men come with them in far greater numbers, and they follow an absurd religion where rape and violence against innocent people is justified by an beliefs which are severely outdated and forbid their adherents to conform to modern society well through the inclusion of ideas proven to be illogical.

I would be in favor of accepting a reasonable number of actual refugees (aka not flooding countries with them which inevitably leads to economic ruin) and only allowing a 50/50 male to female ratio at most, but both of these things are definitely not true and won't be true with the voluntarily blind officials letting the floodgates open to fake refugees who exploit their host countries like literal parasites.

They want citizenship through questionable if not illegal means, not sanctuary until "war" is ended like actual refugees.

The Old Testament supports sex slavery. Why don't modern Jews and Christians support sex slavery?

formerfundy.blogspot.com/2010/05/does-god-of-bible-condone-rape-part-one.html

Law regarding Hebrew servants

If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave. He is to be treated as a hired worker or a temporary resident among you; he is to work for you until the Year of Jubilee. Then he and his children are to be released, and he will go back to his own clan and to the property of his forefathers. Because the Israelites are my servants, whom I brought out of Egypt, they must not be sold as slaves. Do not rule over them ruthlessly, but fear your God (vv. 39-43).

Law regarding non-Hebrew slaves

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly (vv. 44-46).

Note, (1) the non-Hebrew slavery was in fact based on race. They must be non-Hebrews. (2) The slaves became the property of the slaveholder, and could even be inherited by the master's children. That appears to be the same as the slavery of the antebellum South. (3)These slaves were slaves for life with no hope of gaining freedom. (4) They could be treated ruthlessly. The last part of v. 46 says that fellow Israelites cannot be treated ruthlessly. The implication is that non-Israelites could be so treated.

you're autistic

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!

Middle Eastern-North Americans are North American old friends.

There is nothing wrong with being Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Atheist.
Be friendly with Middle Eastern-North American people.
Do not hate Middle Eastern-North American people.

Even 1950s, (a time some conservatives on here think were the halcyon days of America) white North Americans would accept a guy with ancestors from the Middle East as part of their society.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0rTIfeOIkA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas

>Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz (January 6, 1912 – February 6, 1991), known professionally by his stage name Danny Thomas, was an American nightclub comedian, singer, actor, and producer, whose career spanned five decades. The Danny Thomas Show (known as Make Room for Daddy during the first three seasons) is an American sitcom which ran from 1953 to 1957 on ABC and from 1957 to 1964 on CBS. A revival series known as Make Room for Granddaddy aired on ABC from 1970 to 1971.

>As a "starving actor", Thomas had made a vow: If he found success, he would open a shrine dedicated to St. Jude Thaddeus, the patron saint of hopeless causes. Thomas never forgot his promise to St. Jude, and after becoming a successful actor in the early 1950s, his wife joined him and began traveling the United States to help raise funds to build his dream - St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.[16] He fervently believed “no child should die in the dawn of life.”[17] With help from Dr. Lemuel Diggs and close friend, Anthony Abraham, an auto magnate in Miami, Florida, Thomas founded the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1962

From 1960 to 1963 The Danny Thomas show aired directly before the Andy Griffith Show. Many people then would watch a show starring a Middle Eastern-American before watching a show with 'good old boys' in the South.

Sup Forums wouldn't you (((race-mix))) with a Muslim qt?

25% of muslims are extremists, actively fighting.

25% of 1.8 billion muslims = 300,000,000. That is the size of the united states.

>Muslims are literally white in America
Just end us

what the FUCK

i can understand why they want to cover everything except the eyes

nice!

>Blue eyes
>light eyebrows

that's girl is white. How dare you disgrace her by saying she is a mudslim.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

IT CCANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CAN T FUCKING TAKE IT AMORE

I NEEEEEEEEDDDDD A HIJABI GF

NOW NOW NOW NWO WNOW NOW NOW

>Discoveries at St. Jude have completely changed how doctors treat children with cancer and other catastrophic illnesses.[9][10] Since St. Jude was established, the survival rate for acute lymphoblastic leukemia, the most common type of childhood cancer, has increased from 4 percent in 1962 to 94 percent today.[10] During this time, the overall survival rate for childhood cancers has risen from 20 percent to 80 percent.[11] St. Jude has treated children from across the United States and from more than 70 countries. Doctors across the world consult with St. Jude on their toughest cases.[12] Also, St. Jude has an International Outreach Program to improve the survival rates of children with catastrophic illnesses worldwide through the transfer of knowledge, technology and organizational skills.[13]

The St. Jude Children's Research Hospital has helped thousands of European American children and a variety of children of other ancestries with diseases.

Why haven't you saved the lives of hundreds of white children and children of other ancestries yet in your life Sup Forums?

OP trying to convert people to his terrorist religion by showing pictures of girls no infidel is allowed to touch

LoL....get fucked, Achmed

GET IT BOY

jews support slavery, they call them goy.

catholics don't support slavery because the new testament says all humans are created in gods image. mostly a flimsy argument, since in other parts the book is clearly pro slavery.

Fuck, I love dogs but for some reason this made me lol

Fuck little boys
Fuck little girls
Alcohol is never ok
Women can't drive
Women must be submissive
Can't joke about the prophet
Dress like a fucking caveman

Speaking as an atheist with a lot of conservative redneck friends, I honestly don't understand why rednecks and Muslims don't get along better.

Their values and priorities are virtually identical.

"virgin until marriage"

Lol someones an omega man

The God of the Bible allowed Jewish men to sell Jewish daughters to be sold to men and forced to have sex with them.
In Exodus 21:1-11, laws are laid down related to Hebrew servants. Douglas Stuart writes:

This foundational portion of the Sinai covenant continues without interruption from the Ten Commandments. Although God left off speaking directly to all the Israelites at their request after the Ten Commandments (20:19), he had not stopped revealing his covenant. Moses simply went directly to the top of the mountain (20:21) and the instructions continued . . . . Now the divine discourse continues with what has come to be called the Covenant Code, a basic block of laws that guide the behavior of God's covenant people ( New American Commentary: Exodus [2006], p. 473).

So, following on the heels of the 10 Commandments are these regulations regarding female slaves (I doubt any of the Christian Right want to post these on public property):

If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do.If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money (Exod. 21:7-11--NIV).

The word tranlated "servant" in verse 7 is the Hebrew word אמה ('amah ) which means maid-servant, female slave, maid, handmaid or concubine (Gesenius' Hebrew Lexicon, p. 63 ). So, here we have God condoning a man selling his own daughter to be a female slave. Note the phrase if she does not please her master (v. 8). What does this have reference to? Certainly, it means that he does not find her sexually satisfying.

>implying I'll ever have a wife

You want to bring in an inferior race from an inferior country? Why?

What Muslim country has more freedoms than any Western country?

What Muslim country out innovates, and exceeds the USA?

Why would you draft players from a losing team?

You don't make any fucking sense.

bro what the fuck just threaten my mom with death why you gotta go that far?

you may want to watch your autism there. Interesting stuff but come on.

>Implying that the Westernized "muslim" women actually conduct themselves in the way you listed.

Having lived close to a medical school campus outside of the U.S, and knowing how these girls can really behave without their peers and family watching them, they are just as slutty as any basic white girl.

Stop trying to meme this, cuck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU LEAF

> Let shilly shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans

According to Census 2000, 50.9 percent of Iranian immigrants have attained a bachelor's degree or higher, compared to 28.0 percent national average.[5] According to the latest census data available, more than one in four Iranian-Americans holds a master's or doctoral degree, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups studied.[6]

The Small Business Administration (SBA) conducted a study that found Iranian immigrants among the top 20 immigrant groups with the highest rate of business ownership, contributing substantially to the U.S. economy. According to the report, there were 33,570 active and contributing Iranian American business owners in the U.S., with a 21.5% business ownership rate. The study also found that the total net business income generated by Iranian Americans was $2.56 billion.[60] Almost one in three Iranian American households have annual incomes of more than $100K (compared to one in five for the overall U.S. population).[61]

About 50 percent of all working Iranian Americans are in professional and managerial occupations, greater than any other group in the United States (Bayor, 2011).[62]

Trump's travel plan has separated white families.

>white Middle Eastern muslim woman separated from her family due to the travel ban

Pretty sure Christians have shot and killed more people in the US than Muslims... Fucking retard.

that ass is photoshopped, don't tempt me

*RARE* Half Morrocan half Korean qt

Typical Media LIE ...
( #MediaLiesAgain ? )

You show only HALF of the muslim problem...

Beside chaste muslim women, there are brutal monkey muslim men...

You cannot take just one side of the coin, right...?

You obviously do not know any Muslim girls. They are some of the biggest whores in college, not to mention they are extremely materialistic.
Their whole 'modesty' thing is a complete farce.

Jokes on you I'm never gonna get married because I'm a sperglord

And why do you think, that muslim women are so chaste ?

Because their men BEAT them enough, punish them for any slight problem hard...

Calling for chaste muslim western women means calling for warranted BEATING of WHORES...

That isn't what you would support, right?
So do not push to us single side of the coin...

For more Muslim qt3.14s go to reddit r/repressedgonewild, goyi.. uh, I mean my friends!

>Would you rather live in a SJW utopia or a Caliphate?
Caliphate, easy. Islam wouldn't be a problem if Muslims kept to their own countries; actually, their beliefs are kinda awesome (see OP). The problem only arises when two incompatible cultures try to co-exist in the same area, or one replaces the other.

Liberalism, on the other hand, utterly destroys whatever it touches. It is ultimately a religion just like Islam, but they pray to themselves instead of Allah. Liberals (the devoted cultural ones at least) worship Pride, which is equivalent to Satan.

So yeah. Caliphate.

Kill yourself bong

There is nothing wrong with women wearing a hijab. In fact, it is in line with European traditional culture that some conservatives on here like.