HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

But seriously. What is going to happen with this? Is Trump going to have to make Bannon National Security Advisor as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-harward-idUSKBN15V2Z7
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/832384718624665600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will Trump be a butthurt baby and start throwing insults at Harward because his pride is hurt?

Maybe Petraeus will take it

Even with the conviction for leaking state secrets he'd be more qualified than the other frontrunner.

Trump told him to decline, it's all part of the plan.

Good, he was probably an interventionist.

Well, okay. But Howard was EXTREMELY qualified. He just saw the chaos going on, and did not want to be apart of it.

When the president can't recruit top military talent, you KNOW there is an issue.

Trump is a fool for doing that press conference today.

What's the problem?

Fuck off concerntroll

I wasn't talking about Harward.

There were 3 frontrunners before he got picked, him Petraeus, and some other asshole.

No he is a great pick, this is a shame.

What did he mean by this?

>Elect a candidate whose chief trait was jumpstarting shitstorms

>Become surprised when such president does the same while in office just because he doesn't know any better

He's going back for another meeting. He wanted to bring his own staff, administration wanted to pick his staff to personally vet. It's a negotiation, and it's not over.

He never said that. A journalist said a source close to him said that he said that.

>I-i-it is for the best that h-he declined, all according to the p-plan!

>bust your ass to become a literal Rambo
>get offered a shoeshine job for russian suckers

nope

Fake news strikes again

Thank god.

He was an Iran War Hawk. They need someone like Flynn who is less crazy.

>In January 2014, he(Harward) became the Chief Executive of Lockheed Martin United Arab Emirates

Dude's probably richer than trump

Kek

>The White House official said Harward cited family and financial reasons for opting not to take the job. Harward is a senior executive at Lockheed Martin.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-harward-idUSKBN15V2Z7

If I was a senior executive making a fuckload of money at Lockheed Martin I definitely wouldn't give that up to be some government stooge and make far less.

>Extremely qualified

Not really. He would be more qualified for one day being Sec Of Def.

Trump should find someone from intelligence to be Nat Sec.

Goos luck with that though now.

Probably commutes in a solid gold F-35

It's not just the possible chaos of being in Trumpland.

Trumo has the entire world gunning for him...anyone aligning with him is going to have every single square inch of their life dug through, aired to the public and they and their families will be targets of potentially deadly propaganda campaigns.

Who the fuck wants that unless you're a True Believer.

Seriously, what is the issue?

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/832384718624665600

Shit Sandwhiches confirmed to be served in the white house

Imagine that. You throw your first one under the bus to save yourself a single news cycle, and your next choice says no thanks.

By whom? An anonymous (((friend)))?

>it's all part of the plan.
keep telling yourself that, leafcuck

ITT: liberals pat each other on the backs to make it seem like they didn't really lose

>leafcuck

LOOK AT THIS GUY WITH A CAN OF BANTS BRAND BANTS IN A CAN! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU AREN'T ONE OF US REGULARS.