If you didnt cancel your netflix account by now, youre everything wrong with the west

if you didnt cancel your netflix account by now, youre everything wrong with the west.

but seriously, all LARPing aside, why havent you cancelled it? Its a shit service that amazon and/or hulu does better. Youre basically throwing 8 bucks a month down the toilet just to scroll through the shitty catalog for 5 min before you just decide to shitpost online instead, and the "Dear White People" show is proof of where this companies loyalties lie. Its only going to get worse from there.

I approve of Dear White People and hope they make more content like it.

God damn are you people still whining about this?

i can't cause my mom uses my account

#BoycottNetflix

The Marvel series are pretty good

I never had Netflix.

We're on the Internet. Shit can be downloaded for free.

bait/10

but I'm a comic book fan

These threads reek of amazon/hulu/cable jews.

Pic related: a redpilled netflix original comedy

>implying hulu and amazon aren't run by SJW fags too

Okay.

what the fuck, I was about to because the only shit I watch on it is Peep Show that I can watch on another streaming service, albeit with ads, then realised my mum uses mine too, when I read your post

"throwing 8 bucks a month down the toilet"

nigga you need to make more money.

Even if they took all the cringey racebaiting shit out they'd still find something to bitch about.

not so much redpilled, it's really just acting redpilled but the joke is that they watch Fox or hate leftists
hilarious

I made about 2000 this week though.

My sister pays for it, I just use it.

The UK lineup is trash, I used Netflix a lot before they closed the proxy loophole. Literally half the content is also on the *free* channel 4 and BBC players, and the rest is a seemingly random selection of shitty blockbusters from the 90s, children's films and Netflix Originals which are 95% terrible

Amazon is much better, mainly because while they also have a hilariously limited collection, their original content is at least decent from what I've seen (Man in the High Castle and Grand Tour)

I accidentally watched a couple episodes of that show and was surprised it was so red-pilled. At the very least, lots of jokes that wouldn't make it on cable or network tv.

I never had one to being with. I just stream things from sketchy websites and have really good anti-virus. No one in Hollywood is getting a dime from me.

teach me ty

first half of Sneaky Pete I felt was alright user, give that a shot
second half of it I felt off about
the UK Netflix selection is definitely dogshit, but they got too Jewish over people using the proxies which is insane

so you make 100k+ annually and are complaining about 8 dollars a month?

>>but seriously, all LARPing aside, why havent you cancelled it?

Because Fuck Cable.

>>Its a shit service that amazon and/or hulu does better.

It's the most popular one out of the three and it's library continues to expand.

>>Youre basically throwing 8 bucks a month down the toilet just to scroll through the shitty catalog for 5 min before you just decide to shitpost online instead

I can throw on a Documentary about
African Warlords while I cook or watch Hijack Horseman. It's not that bad.

>>and the "Dear White People" show is proof of where this companies loyalties lie. Its only going to get worse from there.

That will be the moment when I cancel and switch to FilmStruck or HBOPlus.

Going to watch an episode then cancel. Then I get to tell them not only is it racist, it's also shit. They will see it in the records too making my cancelation carry much more weight.

>but seriously, all LARPing aside
What did he mean by this?

Why are we so thin skinned now? They can't handle hearing the opposite opinion so they scream Hitler, we should be able to.

There's an argument for having a second wave of cancellations next month so the downturn is sustained.

Get in here boys...

>posts the n-word all day to be edgy
>"REE HOW DARE ANYONE DISRESPECT MY RACE?!!?"

move to alberta, go to a tech school, become an operator.

Also, Im just working a lot of overtime this week. I've been working since last thursday and wont get off until Saturday

Its not really about the money user.

I did cancel desu.
You'll find only shills here in the meantime. Once it's released in April more outrage will make the mainstream news. If only Fox. You know Tucker is gonna cover this and probably interview someone involved with the show, likely a lowly nigger actor. Once they've been Tucked more normies will cancel.

Tucker is like a lioness and goes for the weakest one in the pack

You dont keep money in the bank by spending it,
My sister and her husband make a combined 200+k a year and are paycheck to paycheck

He may have when he interviewed that Lauren Duca blogger for teen vogue and watched her make a fool of herself. That was when he was on at 7pm. Now he tends to be a bit more mature, but watch the interview from two nights ago with that kyke Wemple from Washington post. Tucked the fuck out of him. One of gizmodos shit sites had to try and warn people to just refuse to have discussions with him/conservatives so they aren't exposed for the retarded faggots they are.

She looks fuckin disgusting. I'm not a dentist but there is almost nothing correct with her teeth and gums, floss, you loser.

Also she has shit taste in clothing and I absolutely HATE IT when women do this sub-retarded normie diarrhea-drinker shit to their hair with the dye looking worse than shit and being so obvious. Fuckin gross.

>What is Kodi
You shitwits are what is wrong with the west, YOU FUCKING SUCK at using the Internet.

>hurr durr guess Netflix n youtube is the only way to watch anything online hurr durr

Fuckin imbeciles.

They have The X-Files and I need my Gillian

I just use Stremio, its completely free

>I want Amazon.

You can't get away from it these days. Satan is going to keep pushing. If you want to get completely away from it, get rid of your television, smart phone, computer, and don't listen to the radio.

fuck off op. im not cancelling over some pleb shit. will i watch it? fuck no.

It is called "Netflix and chill" for a reason.

Fuck off leaf. Suck Reed Hastings dick while letting Muhammad rape your women. You still support the show by subscribing.