You have ten seconds to tell me why you're not married and procreating to secure the existence of our people and a...

You have ten seconds to tell me why you're not married and procreating to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

too busy fapping to traps and vidya

That's a boy. I will execute all transvestites when I assume power.

She has to be european or something because american women aren't this attractive

need sauce

I am; got 3 of the little fuckers to carry on the proud white traditions.

I'm a negroid :(

Do a reverse image search you degenerate ;)

Don't post pics of this dude. Gas yourself.

Tame a negress and produce based black baby's
Middle Class Blacks are practically white.

Bailey is an American-Jew

I'm a Liberal and that ain't no lady.

Because mixing the races makes girls more fuckable.
White chicks lookin like cancer patients
Black chicks lookin like gorilla

Gotta get in between.

so hot

I don't see the point in marriage and I have no interest in having kids and starting a family.

>she

I am argentine, thats worst nigga

>Procreating with another man

OP is THIS retarded

this

BLACKED.com provides all I need. Also, I do have a mexican woman I hook up with for fun. Why fuck with white devil bitches?

Because I'm the only white person in my area and have no chance of escaping.

She looks cuter with glasses

>that soon to be costanza hairline
JUST

I am. Now stop making concern troll threads and get to the real work, it's not like it was missing around here lately

Because white women are entitled, duplicitous, narcissistic dogshit that will leave you once the child is 2 years old and take your fucking money. And the courts will openly support it.

No thank you.

I am risk averse. The happiest I can be is not getting hijacked by a white woman to make white babies she'll take with me that'll grow up to be liberal assholes.

autism

Case in point, Oprah had a happily married woman on her show that asked her what her secret was to a happy marriage, and she said she puts her husband before her kids.

She was pretty much booed off the show.

White men are treated like pathetic dogshit by the media.

Watch any sitcom with a white couple and tell me which show portrays the man as wiser or stronger than the woman.

This is the idea they've been sold about white men, and it will only lead to you paying for the rest of your life for kids you never see, that are constantly turned or used against you, that will grow up to cut off all ties once you tell them you wont pay their gender studies tuition.

Fpbp

To ugly user. I'm lazy and only above average IQ. My genes are degen. No point honestly. I'd just be poisoning the fresh waters.

hahahhahhaahahaahahahahahaahahahah

i'm 6'1, /fit/, and pretty attractive. constantly notice girls checking me out, no fucking clue how to engage them

I remember when I first learned to internet.

you have been fooled my friend

I'm 15 you retard

Getting married soon, we both want a large family.

UK's internet is really shit isnt it

Leaf

My girlfriend is half black and half Korean so it wouldn't really help

Try talking to them?

Get a new girlfriend, or at the very least redpill her and don't procreate.

Oh you foolish newfag you.
Linetrap is the oldest trap in the book.

like what exactly? i see a girl checking me out in the elevator and be like "ayo muh dick"

Talk to them, it can literally be about anything. The topic isn't important, what's important is that they felt noticed and engaged with you. They will remember you and be more inclined to talk to you.

pics

There's no point, the fucking jews won

Because I have one month left before Italian husbando moves here.

We'll all be dead in 80 years. Why would I want to bring white children into this world when they'll almost definitely have nonwhite kids

I want the bloodline of my father to end and I'm the only one who can carry it forward. Also, I don't give a fuck about the future of mankind.

Gotta better myself so I can be worth a good woman first.

It's sad knowing we are on the verge of entering another dark age

>marrying the modern woman
>being in a relationship with the modern woman
>having kids with the modern women
tip top kek. also careful lads you will see red after reading this.

To busy worrying on how to make the best out of my pitiful life, instead of worrying about making a bitch happy.

And you have ten seconds to explain to me why you save pictures of Traps on your computer

I'm not white, I'm Asian.

I do help by always getting up on the train and offering my seat to a white mother and her two children. When I see Laquisha and her brood of five plus with different fathers though, I heroically hold my nose against their collective smell and spread out on the seats.

Oh, I've noticed that white mothers only appear on the bus during broad daylight, if they show up with children at night (usually during CNE), their husbands are with them. It's only the black women who bring their kids out in the middle of the night (close to midnight) with no man in sight.

But that's from an adultery based Reddit

Because I'm focusing on my education and work for the moment so I can support my wife and future children without being a dirty nigger on welfare.

Thank you for your service.

Social Anxiety Disorder

You can be the real Bill Huxtable. You can be Canadia's dad!

but im black
anyway, you're right, i'd knock that beautiful white girl up and have at least 6 racemixed children just to piss you off

I did my part (2 white kids).

Yeah, no. Pure breds are the prettiest. My counter example to your argument is Robert Denegros children. Cheetos with Down syndrome

No. We're still here you and me!

Whatever you say berggoldsteinnshcumann

breh, she is the textbook trap

Because i'm NEET (unemployable) and not attractive for woman that I would find attractive

so why the fuck even bother

because i'm a failure in every sense of the word

Married w 3 kids w
Blonde hair blue eyes.
Wife made me breakfast today and took care of me sexually before I left for work.
Life is great.
I wish the same to all of you.

Ffs, that's a man?

To busy looking in the mirror remembering how my only accomplishment in life are being born to white parents.

I like how you think

I'm a fucking autist 24 year old who cringes and shrinks when people look at him and apologizes constantly simply for existing. No woman wants me.

Because I think the average person is an idiot and I cannot morally justify bringing a child into this world where it will suffer constantly.

Faggot detected

No one wants me

In one correctional colony of Tuva there was a conflict between prisoners, during which a group of convicts Muslims from North Caucasus was beaten right at the mosque.
To attack on Caucasians involved kingpin in the third generation Ruslan Gegechkori named Junior Hat, reports "Rosbalt", citing a source in law enforcement.
According to preliminary data, in the course of interpersonal conflict kingpin Gegechkori unflattering said about everything Chechen ethnos, for which one of the Caucasians hit him in the face.

On the same day hat Junior and 20 other prisoners broke into the mosque, located in the colony, and beat eight people from Chechnya and Dagestan.
The incident quickly learned representatives of the Chechen diaspora, including the highly respected in the criminal world. They promised to deal with Ruslan Gegechkori, and along with his father - a thief-in-law Roland Gegechkori named Roland hat.
"Who among thieves, and among the natives of Chechnya, this theme is actively discussed, all the" stand on the ears "in the near future may well spill the blood" - said the source agency.
29-year-old Ruslan Gegechkori was detained by police March 29, 2016 on the street near Moscow Mikoyan similar.
Ruslan was accused of h. 2 tablespoons. 228 of the Criminal Code ( "Drug trafficking on a large scale"). He faces a sentence of 10 years in prison, he wrote, "Prime Crime".
July 5, 2016 the judge of the district court of Khimki, Vladimir Zharkikh Gegechkori sentenced to two years in prison.
Ruslan Gegechkori born in Zugdidi in western Georgia. "Thieves" status deserved another grandfather Ruslana - Noah Gegechkori. Also, the thief-in-law became the father of Ruslan - Roland Gegechkori. It was his efforts in 2014, Cyprus has been made "coronation" son.
Patrons were also made by Ruslan Mingrelian clan of slain groups in 2013. Aslan Usoyana (Ded Hasan): Merab Mzarelua, Merab Pipia, Merab Sukhumi and Elerdzhiya Giorgi

2busy using my 1/8th native blood to pollute your white gene pool

And a screaming faggot.
His father must be so dissapointed

I've got bad genes. Don't want to pass those on.
I'd rather fuck Asians anyways.

Frogposters don't deserve to be happy

I have aids.

Practice is everything. Lemmy tell you a story:

I know a guy, and he's the smoothest motherfucker I know. Fairly average looking, but he's a great guy and charismatic as fuck. He can walk into any room and strike up a conversation with random strangers like it ain't no thang. His wife is a tall blonde with blue eyes. In Sup Forums parlance, she's an (ex-)Stacey.

I always wondered how the fuck he did it, how he made it look so easy talking to people he didn't know. And after being best bros with him for a while I realized his trick. I don't even know if he realized it was a trick, but he was always doing it: Whenever we were out to buy anything, even just a bag of hotdog buns at 10pm on a friday, he would chat up the cashier. Every. Fucking. Time.

Didn't much matter who they were or what they looked like, he just tried striking up a conversation. Like they were a real human being and not a low wage automaton. Now the real secret is this: Cashiers are typically young women and they're essentially obligated to talk to you. It's shooting fish in a barrel. Now he wasn't a pickup artist by any means, but he had SO much fucking practice from talking to cashiers that this guy was a pro, plain and simple. No magic, no jedi mind tricks. Just tons and tons of practice from every time the guy had bought literally anything.

So there you go. Practice. That's it. And play to your personality too. Whatever you're good at, stick with it. Trying to be someone your not rarely works (or lasts) so be genuine.

GL

PS: Elevators are exceptionally awkward situations, I'd tread very lightly in those situations.

on the off chance of me dating or talking to women, I'd never get married or have children

Because I'm an abusive asshole

I'm sorry Lauren

THIS, you faggot

>tfw 30 and my gf is 22
>met her when she was 15
>wide hips and great ass
>epic boobs who would turn a straight woman gay in .01 second
>she is redpilled as fuck
>wants atleast 5kids to do her part to save western civilisation
>ready to fuck at all times whenever I want it

In a year or two we will start having them babies. Im doing my part!

SWEDEN NO

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A REFUGEE BREED YOUR WOMAN

>being this new

24yo and 2 white children
do best

But I'm not white.

That is Bailey Jay, and I'd blow her cock.

>not giving her to the Bull

You're in the wrong country m8

Sadly, this man experiences and has to deal with what all pure white men experience.

Liberal slags.

I'm Nigerian