Mtf 'ere

Mtf 'ere.
So, why is Sup Forums so transphobic?
I know not all of you are, but a decent amount seem to be.

Also drops your views on transgender below.

>Inb4 "Gtfo faggot", "Mentally ill"

proofs?

post feet

post boipucci

I am not scared of you, faggot.

Because you are a mistake.
Your existence is a mistake and the world would be a better place without your kind.

This isn't a thread on my transgender-ness.

Because it's literally a mental illness. People go their whole lives happily being a natural human being, and then one day randomly decide to get their junk sliced up and pretend they're something they aren't. And the rest of the world fucking pats them on the back for it.

You can paint stripes on a horse but that doesn't make it a zebra.

not politically related. Fuck off to you attentionwhore

Gtfo mentally ill faggot.

>Mtf 'ere.
>This isn't a thread on my transgender-ness
If the thread wasn't about that, you wouldn't need to post that. Sup Forums's opinions on transgenders is completely independent of your status as one.
ALSO POST FEET RETARD

What about people that don't go through their hole lives before deciding.
For example I started testosterone blockers at 13.

Kill yourself

Would you do it if I called you a faggot?

the reason you wont post your mangled dick is the exact same reason no one likes you

Because they secretly want to be trans too.

So, to be liked on the internet as trans I have to post my dick?

No thanks.

people hate you because you are an attention whore. you will never admit this to yourself

Whoever raised you is scum. Children should not be allowed to change themselves in such a way. You can't drive a car because you're too young, you can't vote because you're too young, you can't drink because you're too young. But mutilating yourself permanently is fine at 13? You disgust me.

Hell, neither should adults but that's even worse.

>So, why is Sup Forums so transphobic?
Because, obvious mental issues aside, all the trans I ever had to deal with were horrible people that act like furries if they were wearing a fursuit 24/7 (which is basically what you are doing, only your fursona is a human female instead of a sparkling rainbow wolf with seven dicks)

Why can't you be an effeminate faggot? Why do you have to mess with my beliefs by forcing me to acknowledge you as a woman, when you're actually a crazy unic?

Great Uncle was a 'cook' in occupied Yugoslavia. Propably burned a couple villages.

It's a mental illness. Ever wonder why 100% of trans """""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""" have diseases like depression, social anxiety, etc? You'd have to be legitimately fucked up in the head to sacrifice your dignity, your likability among anyone sane (including your parents), your health, and your lifespan so you can play a game of pretend and trick your broken mind into thinking that wearing a dress changes the hundreds of trillions of XY chromosomes in your body.

I won't?
Basically everyone is an attention whore, lets be honest. Everyone likes attention.
Why else would I be op?

You are mentally ill. You were born a male and are now pretending to be a female. I honestly find it more sad then irritating. We shouldn't be encouraging people to live a lie and the fact that you felt this way in the first place means that there are other factors at work that need looking into, but they wont be because of political correctness.

Its not moral, its incorrect, its obviously very un human and will hurt us. We know our actions have consequences, and you sir, are only an idiot.

Gr8 b8. Let me guess one post by this id. Sup Forums is so fucking trigger happy...

>Hey guys guy with X here
>Let's talk about Y
>And that's why Z sucks
>Also I have X

Tfw i'll never have a cute mtf gf to fuck savagely and fill with cum every day.

Yeah, can't be anything to do with how they are treated.
It's obviously because they are mentally ill.

/pol is weird. Why is it that being born a male and pretending to be a female makes you scum, but being born in 2003 and pretending to have been born in 1918 makes you the best?

Glad to see we agree, good xir.

well

if pervs on Sup Forums have more confidence in their bodies than you do

I'd say hormones and butchery didn't really fix your problem

>inb4 correct answers
Gtfo mentally ill faggot.

how do i get rid of being attracted to the idea of bieng a girl

>this thread is still up
You fucks better hitting that mf sage button

End yourself posthaste, tranny.

>getting the thread shut down for tier bullshit
>I and not op are somehow the tranny
I wish canada would get fucking nuked

No!! You're aiming your (you)s in the wrong direction you dumb leaf!!

To call me transphobic implies two things. One, that I fear the fact that you are transgebdered and two, that my fear is irrational. I do not fear you. To me you are not much different to a schizophrenic. You are broken, psychologically speaking. Your psyche is convinced of something that does not run concurrent with reality. More than anything else I pity you. Much like The Emperor it only takes a child's logic to see that you are not a woman and never will be a woman. You can hide this truth underneath a life of hedonism and nihilistic tendencies, but it will gnaw at you for the rest of your life.

My sincere condolences.

How is that even a real question?
>Why do you hate mentally ill faggots

You sound triggered. Why not kick back and relax with a hot cup of hormone supplements and this rare Pepe, my dude?

You're confusing "phobic" with "disgusted."

They're entirely separate.

Let me tell you a little story, you little faggot
When I was in my first year of highschool,I had a liberal as fuck english teacher

There comes a day about awareness of bullying on this country

Of course, he brought up trannies and fags

I never had a problem with them, they do you I do me

Everything that he said pissed me off so much, because of how biased he was

Eventually, he told us a story that was complete bullshit
>He was on a bus
>Straight couple kissing
>Gay couple kissing
>Dad telling his son about the future
>You'll find a girl etc etc
>Kid asks what straights are doing
>He says is a form of love and it's normal
>Kid asks what the gays are doing
>The dad says it's abnormal and that he shouldn't worry
>Teacher walks up to him
>Why don't you tell him that's ok?
>Father gets out of the bus with his son and tells him to fuck off
>Teacher tells the kid that's normal
The class cheers on him
I wanna fucking kill myself
That's exaclty why no one on earth fucking likes you, you use the fucking "You do you lol" card every fucking time and won't stop castrating everyone about yourself

You shouldn't be such a whinny piecie of shit when you're on the USA

The most accepting, open minded, cucked country of them all since Sweden

When it's so fucking easy to go up to the people that made my ID and tell them I'm a woman now for them to put the F, and have no right to deny my request, not only that, but have a bunch of "Pride" shit on my side and a bunch of random kids on my side everytime and STILL get offended and "assaulted" over comments of the same kind of random kids shows that you are weak faggots that natural selection is leaving out of the gene pool

tl:dr OP is a faggot

Because you aren't actually a woman. Your body has been mutilated into a poor imitation, while you will never be able to bear children and genetically as still a man. Don't expect others to take your delusions seriously.

Well, I am not gonna lie. Some of us are pretty weird/nasty. That's what happens when you transition late.
However, you don't have to throw abuse at them.

I'm not, I fucking love traps. Let's fuck :3

>Some of us are pretty weird/nasty.
>Some of

>Some of

>Mtf 'ere.
>This isn't a thread on my transgender-ness.
I have nothing against trans people, but from what i see all the time you guys are the most self-centered and insecure people on Sup Forums, always obsessing on your trans condition and how you think it makes you so special

No, it doesn't, get a life

Ayy, sounds great.

Who ever is smallest is bottoming?

Around 40% rightfully commit suicide, it's a mental illness

see is it possible?

Yet another rhyme of the mutilated ass fairy and another reason to despise you

You will never see a tranny philosopher or thinker because they can't spend one minute without obsessing over dick in the ass or whether they have fooled anyone to provide said dick in the ass

Post feet slut

Fine, quite a few.
However there is an exception most of the times for early starters.

>some of us

Provide even one example that isnt heavily photoshopped or under conveniently perfect lighting

Wow. Way to react extremely to a simple joke.

Wrong. You're all barely human-looking.

Legit question here.

Have you thought about your later years? What will you do when the old man in you starts showing his ugly hairy face?

Just slap some plastic surgery on there and hope for the best?

It's worse than a mental illness

Just look up 'passable traps'.
Literally takes seconds.

nobody really cares. if you pass, at a glance
>don't pass, get gassed

Honestly, that's probably what I'd do.
But I'm honestly a lot happier living as a transgender girl for the time being, so I am going to try and not think about the future.

Go back to your containment shithole please
Also mental illness

reeeeee answer my question, im not memeing, im bieng serious

>I am going to try and not think about the future.
And this is where you fucked up. Though, to be fair, you don't really need to worry about the future, because statistically you'll have committed suicide by the time you hit 40. Enjoy!

Probably this

Masturbate.

Stick a dick on it.

ORR take estrogen pills, I used to be 100% into girls, but now I am quite attracted to guys.

realize that it'd never be as good as you imagine it

Sounds like fun.
Also, leaf fag.

>But I'm honestly a lot happier living as a transgender girl for the time being, so I am going to try and not think about the future.

Speaking like a true drug addict

>tfw trans
>tfw into guys
>tfw get super super triggered if I try to get sexual with a guy
>because not actually a girl
>so try to be with girls
>it never goes well
>will never have surgery because I know its just the medical equivalent of a wax replica at best

DW Sup Forums I'm gonna kill myself before I get too old.

you don't get to invoke leaf meme until you post feet

>DW Sup Forums I'm gonna kill myself before I get too old.
Why wait?

well said.

well my problem is that, im not attracted to girls though.
im wondering if there is any way to get over this mental illnes and be normal, im 19 right now but want to have kids and shit whem im older.
>realize that it'd never be as good as you imagine it
i know theres no way in hell i could ever pass, but that doesnt change the fact that i am attracted to the idea of bieng a girl

I'm totally into it, OP. Chicks with dicks are the hottest. Especially if they're Japanese.

>inb4ing your own thread
Fuck off faggot

>But I'm honestly a lot happier taking heroin for the time being, so I am going to try and not think about the future.

>so I am going to try and not think about the future.

Yeah, what a great message. Wtf I love trannies now and all that bullshit.

I don't have to waste my time hating you, you'll be dead before age 30.

Too lazy. Plus I kinda expect the happening to happen within the next few years anyway.

Lmao, that's all these faggots are. Druggies, the lot of them.

There's a lot of men who want dick girls m8, don't an hero.
Go to San Fran.

difference is you can function as a tranny.
its pretty hard as an addict

t. tranny + addict

"mentally ill"

You are literally mentally ill. You can pretend to be whatever you fucking want you degenerate, but you are mentally ill.

Except all I want in my heart is to be a proper wife and mother to a good man and maybe when the kids are older start teaching to fill that childless gap in life.

That'll never happen, so yeah I'll kill myself eventually.

Well... I think they dont hate you or something like that just because ur gender... Is for the "liberation" that it brings to the society and little kids who are very influenciable

please keep your dick
also this

That's because society isn't festered with enablers of other kinds of addictions.

Estrogen addiction should be treated like any other drug addiction.

Also, [spoiler]boys can wear dresses too. You don't need to fight you body for the rest of your life[/spoiler]

I'm really glad in my city we don't let you faggots prance around in drags.

Off yourself freak

Same here. Except for I am not actually gonna kill myself.
I am lucky to have people around me that support me anyways, and a partner.

post your shenis

I thought my wife was a guy when i first saw her, and i found her attractive. really attractive, fantasied about her rather or not it was a guy or not. She was so skinny she didn't have any boobs. i had an internal conflict with myself and if she turned out to be a guy it would still be okay because she was the most attractive person id ever met. but she has a pus pus so no more internal conflict

ya I wish I could get a permanent opi/benzo prescription but I guess that isnt an option

>boys can wear dresses too

but I wanted tits and soft skin :/

Not a biological woman. No matter how many surgeries and pills you take. :/

You literally fell for the subversive degenerate .. trap.