The Politics of Sup Forums

What do you think? In my experience on these boards, this is where roughly where I'd say they fall. It's interesting to note how the boards included in the circle toward the center always have such a large amount of political discussion for apolitical boards, especially Sup Forums. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/
chirb.it/1MLykF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

another bump

What the hell is /qa/?

Where is Sup Forums and why isn't it in the communist authoritarian left?

Sup Forums on the bottom right

/qa/ is a hidden board, stands for Question and Answer. It's where all the mods and jannies hang out, while anons ask them meta questions about Sup Forums. The faggots on there have been trying to get Sup Forums closed down forever.

/his/ way more left
/asp/ in top right

/o/ is more libertarian, less restrictions on emissions and speed limits.

s4s far left lib i think

sp?

>/r9k/
>libertarian right

This is true.

Fucking newfags

And how do I view this hangout of faggotry?

just never heard of it... you fanny.

moar info needed

>/mlp/ near /k/ and Sup Forums

Lurk Moar

> /biz/
> authoritarian
you're absolutely retarded

/k/ is near he bottom right.

>Muh recreational nuclear missiles

Because you are ne-

Bump

Where does /n/ and /po/ fa all into this

>/mlp/
why is that shit not on the border between libertarian/authoritarian left

You really think brony faggots are conservatives?

...go on...

/lit/ you have ashamed me

>Sup Forums
>/r9k/
>/mlp/
>>right wing
OP youre fucking retarded

here's mine

>there are more leftist in here than I've thought

/mlp/ is actually mostly conservative, as ironically as it sounds. People there we supporting Trump and there are even people who support NSDAP.

t. Horsefucker

/po/ is maximum top right. Honestly, I want to commit global genocide against all non-white races, but even /po/ takes it way too far. I just can't stomach their radicalism.

forgot pic

>The faggots on there have been trying to get Sup Forums closed down forever.

Sup Forums getting closed down has been a meme ever since Sup Forums existed. It predates /qa/. Half of the people are just posting it to trigger easily baited Sup Forumstards.

Put /jp/ in the top right corner please.

I regret following that link. It was awful I tell ya, awful.

you're a faggot kys

>/r9k/
>a bunch of neets that sit on their ass all day and collect autism bucks from the government.
>Libertarian

Sup Forums is libertarian

>>>/leftypol/

Where does /f/ fit

Sup Forums should be center. What a bunch of fence sitting little faggots they are.

>Sup Forums polichart
>ignores /x/
what's the point

Where is /wg/ and /toy/ on this

In /fit/
eheheheheheheheheh heuehueheuehue

/x/ and Sup Forums are the same thing

An user made an interesting analogy

/x/ is ascended, thus you won't see it on a 2D graph

not a terrible answer and rather accurate observation, but I'm gonna go with...

ftw

Sup Forums practically worships a communist foot fungus eater who demands you destroy any value software you write has by including a license that legally enslaves anyone who wants to actually use said software.

The only "reality" those people are exposed to is having to deal with curries and sjw githubbers. The rest of the board is pure consumerism.

While this is just jerking ourselves off, I love the analogy.

I'd probably put /x/ in the bottom right corner, or somewhere off the chart completely

Pretty sure /k/ is a lot more libertarian than that

I'd put them on the z axis with the bogs

Since Sup Forums is Natsoc, it should be right at the top-centre of Authoritarian.

there are enough libercuckians that drag us to the right

Where would /vip/ fit in this graph

Pretty accurate.

kek
made me chuckle

This desu
/k/ is not as authoritarian as Sup Forums would think

>Sup Forums
>left
>Sup Forums not extreme left
>Sup Forums
>right
>/diy/
>any political affiliation (it's a fucking dead board)

We have our own opinions.

Though, if this test was not so biased, I would probably be further up.

>Sup Forums
>left
At the very least you should move Sup Forums as far left as possible, the only people still there are edgy teenagers fresh off of reddit/9gag/ifunny/some other shithole who only post anti-Jew/anti-nigger shit because they think they're cool doing so.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Sup Forums doesn't even know who Stallman is nowadays seeing as how its been flooded with retarded Sup Forums shitters asking for tech support and consumer review the past couple of years

fucking garbage chart

/biz/ would obviously be ancap, and /his is more left

I would put /k/ into the libertarian right corner.

We

Op here, if you disagree with the chart or want to add a board, feel free to. I did this in MS paint in like 20 minutes. I'm pulling the board logos from the 4cc website- implyingrigged.info/wiki/

>no Sup Forums
Shit list desu.

/fa/ is far more right leaning than you might imagine

>goes on about how triggering Sup Forums is a /qa/ meme
>doesn't realize triggered Sup Forums is a meme in and of itself

How exactly does pissing off a board who's only purpose is pissing off each other, a accomplishment?

/d/fag here, we're in the purple for sure

chirb.it/1MLykF

/tg/ is Economic Right and Authoritarian. Probably south of /k/.

wheres

/asp/ should be in the top right corner

Alright Sup Forums

Which board has the best crest and why is is /his/?

maybe things have changed in the last 8 years but the last time I went to /tg/ it was full of hard bluepilled Sup Forums types.

Saying Sup Forums is left.

wew

Nah /tg/ is in the green area, probably near /lgbt/. I frequent the /cyoa/ threads and the vast majority of them are left wing and progressive.

Where's /po/, /wsg/, /an/, and /n/?

I think most of the 40k types seem to have a tendency towards being less left-wing since 40K is a shameless space nazi romp and liberals nowadays would get triggered to death over it, but tabletop games does seem to attract an inordinate amount of socjus people, I've known of two D&D-playing people here in Brazil who've turned into trannies, and there's not a lot of tabletop gamers here.

Post ancap.

I'm here and I go on pol and k the most

>Sup Forums
>lest wing
Just because Sup Forums doesn't like discussing politics, doesn't mean it's liberal. It's just on-topic. Sup Forums is neutral, maybe trending conservative.
Also, shouldn't /biz/ be libertarian?

/k/ is bottom right. Maybe middle right at the highest.

/his/ is not left. It just has a lot of varying opinions. I'd say it's slightly right.

It's changing since Trump. Many old /k/ guys are oldschool preppers and are pretty upset at the shift, but lately it's becoming a more fashy board. I know I've been there for years, since I was first starting to buy guns, and I was a libertarian like 4-8 years ago but the degeneracy in general society has gotten too much to bear.

I would put /fit/ lower down but further to the right. Having active discussions about illegal shit like steroids makes them not very authoritarian but economically right

Nearly neutral, slightly right. Only because I see more pro-Trump flashes. Probably slightly authoritarian, since unsaid rules are very important.

/lit/ should be in the top left. they are full blown authoritarian marxists

Na /x/ should be bottom right

No authority on what is acceptable, you can make any old bullshit and it will fly there.

What annoys me most about nu-/k/ is the idiotic policy of moving or pruning gun-control threads. Guns and politics are intimately connected, and political discussions were a staple of /k/ for as long as I remember (started lurking around '06). We'd also get a much better flow of dialogue between the authoritarian and libertarian camps of /k/ if such discussions were permitted as a rule.

Fuck these mods.

Have you ever actually lurked /lit/? They practically worship classic philosophy.
/sffg/ at least has some explicit trump supporters.

Sup Forums is more centrist economically I think

This, OP.
Ya borked it.
/k/ wants to dismantle most government bureaus, starting obviously with ATF/RCMP/Whatever Bonglanders and Ausfags have, and pretty much only stopping when we can recreationally own aircraft carriers.

Just go on /k/ and say "x shouldn't be allowed to own guns". If 4 of the first 6 posts aren't "SHALL", "NOT", "BE" and "INFRINGED", then you aren't on /k/. They will then call you a bootlick and tell you to come back here.
Even Sup Forums-/k/ crossboarders don't like Sup Forums threads on /k/.