The Untouchable Trump

Does nobody see any problem with the fact that Trump is trying to establish himself as the one voice of truth by shutting down all dissenters as "fake news"? Ever since he realized that phrase works, he's never stopped saying it. He's creating a world where it's impossible to oppose his word and people will just believe him blindly, no matter what he says. Sound familiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5
forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/07/21/a-rigorous-scientific-look-into-the-fox-news-effect/#1b19720f5f90
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/14/five-facts-about-fox-news/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/21/sean-spicer/trump-had-biggest-inaugural-crowd-ever-metrics-don/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea it's like when Scott Adams predicted that Trump would change the way how we thought about reality.

most people on Sup Forums aren't really familiar with history or have some weird fascist fetish.
A lot of people on this board have problems and a strong man makes them feel safe.

dilbert

Am I supposed to care about this even if he wasn't wrong?

And whats wrong with that faggot

wut?

If there's actual evidence he did something wrong he can cry 'Fake News' all he wants and it won't matter. Also the media lied about him a lot and he is probably really hurt :'( The Don has feels too

unrealistic expectations like believing that someone is infallible even in the face of clear evidence to the contrary leads to terrible results.

Ever notice that our media is almost completely run by kikes who have been doing exactly what you posted for decades, and that THEY were the originators of the term "fake news" when trying to discredit his supporters.

>Almonds activating furiously

saged

Its actually thé opposite
And you dont know Sup Forums
Sup Forums is chaos

he directly lied about the size of his integration (not a big deal) with photo evidence and he didnt have the temperament to accept it. Now he fires Flynn and it is looking like his team had ties with Russia lining up with the dossier.

Pretty sure Trump said he doesn't mind news that's critical of him when it's true, and points out a mistake that he made.

The MSM created the phrase "fake news".

You and your fake post can fuck off.

ever notice that you Zionist conspiracies are for ex cons?

Wrong, he said Fox treats him fairly.

And he's right, they do call him out when he's wrong and praise him when he's right.

Yes but it was used on stories that where provably false . now it is used to address anyone who says anything bad about trump.

>fox news
>lol

Do you want your daughter to get raped by a muslim? ;)

Fox News is literally fair and balanced now, it's the only news TV that's even watchable these days

There's a reason why they now have the #1 most watched news show in the world now

You can deny any evidence, and Trump supporters here will work non-stop to discredit anything that leaks.

Go ahead, post evidence for literally anything in history and I will disprove it. It doesn't matter how damning, try me.

Problem is that fake news really does exist eventhough Trump says a lot of factually wrong and dumb shit.

>There's a reason why they now have the #1 most watched news show in the world now

It's because they are the only conservative bias news channel. Ergo, they get half the country as audience, and everyone else splits the other half the country between them.

If Bill O'Riley, John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and John Oliver all had shows on at the same time, Bill would have the highest ratings. Not because he's better, but because 50% of the audience would watch him, and the other 50% would be split in some way among the other three.

Their business network is also very good. Bloomberg probably in distant 3rd

>Sound familiar?

you're right OP, the anti Trump people are really sounding like Nazis these days, prepare for a punching

no, fake news was used to classify ANY form of right wing dissent in terms of blogs/media whatsoever as being ungood

now Trump is turning their own rhetorical tricks against them

>1 post by this ID

Rape of Nanjing

>no, fake news was used to classify ANY form of right wing dissent in terms of blogs/media whatsoever as being ungood

Fake news was used to discredit shit that was literally fake, like the Pope backing Trump, or whatever.

Now, literally, as stated by Trump today, it means "people who say true things in a way that is mean about me"

That's how you get "Real leaks, fake news"

>you Zionist conspiracies are for ex cons
Wanna try spitting that one out again big guy?

Didn't happen. Post proof.

Wew lad

businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

Shown time and time again to dumb down it's listeners.

forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/07/21/a-rigorous-scientific-look-into-the-fox-news-effect/#1b19720f5f90

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/14/five-facts-about-fox-news/

No faggot, the reason it's working is because everyone can see they're throwing shit at him and hoping it sticks. Maybe fake news should sack up and act like adults.

fake news was a leftist smear campaign that backfired horribly

I appreciate your heuristics but they don't apply. People don't like Trump because he told them to like him. People don't agree with his bashing of the media because he told them to agree with it. People do both because they had their own opinions beforehand and Trump came along and affirmed them. He also literally praises Fox despite them also covering negative things about him.

Low energy OP, Sad!

The fact that even Kristol admits Trump is taking on the Deep State, and that Assange pointed out he's fighting against the CIA/NSA, proves Trump is the real deal, undeniably. It used to be up in the air whether he would ultimately ally with the anticonstitutional forces in the country or oppose them, but now none can deny he's on the side of the people, even if not all of the people are on his side.

Thus there is almost nothing that could make me turn against Trump.

Since there's no consequences for lying to the Press; he'll just keep doing it and denouncing his opponents.

I love Sup Forums

Wow fake news is trying to tell us that real news is fake?

What a surprise.

You realize you are falling for propaganda?

Just because you use a lot of words to say 'Trump = Hitler' doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

How are those sources fake?

trump has sited both pew research about people registered to vote in two states.

so trump sited a fake news site?

Maybe the next hysterical charge will stick. So far you faggots are losing badly.

Reminder that Brockgobblers are out in full force tonight.
Sage.

>Everything I disagree with is fake! I don't need to go into specifics, it just is!

Welcome to exactly what this thread is about.

Somebody is jealous that God Emperor stole the Chocolate Jesus's focus group tested buzz word.

>He's creating a world where it's impossible to oppose his word and people will just believe him blindly, no matter what he says. Sound familiar?

Yes. The last one like that was from Kenya.

The truth of lies of the news can easily by found out, and is, by everyone. He has yet to call fake what isnt a lie and I would challenge anyone to post him speaking about a lie and the correlating article along with proff that it is in fact true.

It's just like when you try to find liberals logically destroying rights and libertarians on the internet. You can assume it's there, but it just won't be. So go ahead and try.

After 16 years of the MSM pushing the total destruction of the Middle East with their propaganda and lack of journalism and now inviting all these degenerates into the West so they can destroy our countries, I really don't give a fuck if he stacks their dead bodies out on the front lawn of the WH. You dumb fucking faggot. Same goes for you.

It's real because I said it is!

You realize you are doing the exact same thing.

You are falling for propaganda.

BI's entire business model is centered around clickbait, and yet they have the nerve to talk about fake news?

fuck, all joe weaselthal ever did while working there was to pump out crap, crap and more crap

It seems like he's mostly shitting on CNN who were proven to be corrupt and biased by shilling for hillary and helping her cheat during the debates. They need to be destroyed.

>clear evidence to the contrary
Youre halucinating

This, it's hilarious when obvious propaganda outlets call other news sites fake news.

yes or no trump lied about the size of his inauguration even when faced with empirical evidence to the contrary ?

But fascism is goood XDDDDD

Got it, the only objective truth is whatever Fox News says.

Maybe the MSM shouldn't have burned up all its credibility trying to trick the nation into electing a crooked old seahag.

Trump Fan Boys

today is "mock a brockgobbler" day.

>businessinsider
>forbes
>pewresearch

I think he meant if you trace back to the source of every "it's da Joos!" conspiracy you'll find that the source is an ex-convict. Which it usually is.

Part of the long term effort of the russian's
www.iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
Yuri Bezmenov warned you!

>hmm... well i can't logically refute anything being said
>i'll just make fun of him for a "literally hitler" that he never actually even said!
YOU SURE SHOWED HIM FOR NOT GOBBLING THE ORANGE DICK OF TRUTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

underrated post

Fox News is the least bias news right now

Projection the post

>he thinks the 8:30am crowd photo was the full attendance

>Media claims crowd size was smaller than Obama.
>Trump counters their claim.
>Media responds by saying "no one knows how large the crowd size is because no one keeps track."
????

you're clearly incapacitated

keep believing that the likes of CNN is balanced. no-one here is buying it. perhaps you could go shill on plebbit instead?

Except the articles are actual research and evidence vs. your word

>He's creating a world where it's impossible to oppose his word

I know! He's such a fascist I can't even go on twitter and tell him about how he's such a fascist! Or hold a rally with my friends about it! #NotMyPresident

> (OP)
>Yea it's like when Scott Adams predicted that Trump would change the way how we thought about reality.

Soon Trump will persuade Leftists to kill themselves in protest. What a time to be alive.

Because old people in their retirement homes watch Fox News

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/21/sean-spicer/trump-had-biggest-inaugural-crowd-ever-metrics-don/

a harmless lie, but does say something about his character

he's not shutting down anybody, they have their opinion about him and he has his opinion about them

Sage

>noon vs 8:30am

I like how nothing in your post was related to anything I said.

> businessinsider

> research

fucking lol

bro, news networks lie all the fucking time.
fucking youtubers are way more trustworthy than cnn.

it's good to hear even nerd virgins like things

president has sighted pew research referring to people being registered in more than one state. you saying he is a liar?

trying =/= succeeding
>no really, everyone just showed up at the last minute and those statistics about dc metro ridership were just meaningless

But Hillary had the popular vote. So shouldn't Fake News Network be the most watched station?

> "sources say Trump hired Russian hookers to pee on each other in Obama's bed and Putin's KGB sources video taped the pee pee and are blackmailing him with it'
> "Do you have any actual proof of this?"
> "No."
> "Sounds like bullshit"
> "WHOA SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE PROCLAIMING TRUMP THE ARBITER OF WHAT'S TRUE OR NOT"

Got some magic beans to sell you, OP.
Mainstream media isn't prepared for a HIGH ENERGY guy who when provoked will never stop going after them,

holy shit, is this what passes for clever with you people?

that is not what trump said is it? he said it was the biggest crowd ever

>convicts! many such cases!
Ad homs really make me think

Are you implying the MSM is 100% truthful, has never lied and should always be trusted?
Yeah that's just demonstrably false. Back to r/latestagecapitalism with you so you can defend the USSR's communism with "muh not reel cohmuneesm"

He carpet bombs the media as fake news but then makes blatant lies and cites fabricated statistics. That's pretty fucked.

I love how the left used to be all "the media is bought and paid for, manufacturing consent d00d!" now they sucking msm dick like cheap whores.

>going straight to the story that everyone acknowledges as unfounded instead of the multiple examples of trump calling facts he doesn't like "fake news"
mmmm intellectual honesty

>Does nobody see any problem with the fact that Trump is trying to establish himself as the one voice of truth by shutting down all dissenters as "fake news"?

This is the term obama, cnn and the democrats used to explain how Trump won the white house.

Ironically, he's throwing it back at them and it STICKS. it's a perfect description of themselves. As far as I'm concerned it's fucking beautiful and so well deserved.

don't forget about their decades of whining about the CIA and the FBI

now they're bestest mates

You are right. who aired that story again?

>niggers literally chaining themselves like slaves to block off the inauguration so their masters can run a hitpiece on attendees being later
>no really, everyone just showed up at the last minute a

>Does nobody see any problem with the fact that Trump is trying to establish himself as the one voice of truth by shutting down all dissenters as "fake news"?

Who coined that term again?

He outright said it, networks like CNN and the BBC are being outright disingenuous. The tone is completely negative and they think they can fall back on some sort of pretext of justice when they're simply a propaganda arm for the left.

A failing pile of garbage.