Le Pen wins workers

France: #LePen (ENF) strong among farmers (35%), self-employed (29%), employees (35%), workers (44%) unemployed (29%)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9-uiBGWUF88
twitter.com/markrutte/status/830697137415581696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.
Wtf

More people should be here. Fucking idiots would rather shit post about 1200 pound boogie and pewdiepie then discuss something that actually matters.

I hope she wins.

What does le pencil actually intend to do after she won?

still loses in a run off or no?

The way there system is designed to prevent candidates like her from winning.
If she does well in the first round it goes to a second round, her against another candidate, probably more of a centrist. Every other candidate who has been eliminated in the 1st round will tell their supporters to vote against MLP.

She's harder than trump her dad was a red pill prophet he even named the Jew la pen winning is probably the most important thing for Sup Forumss agenda

Although... if all the left wing candidates get eliminated in the first round, and the second round is just her versus the moderate right wing candidate (Fillon/Macron, i forget which one it is), isn't there a chance of a type of Bernie Sanders effect, where all the left wing voters just stay home out of distaste for both candidates and she wins because her voters are more committed

What the % that she will win, realistically?

this, not much more to say.

This. But there is a workaround.

Low.
She's very likely to reach the second turn, but I seriously doubt she can win the second.
Maybe if the second turn is her versus fillon.

Any frogs up to tell me what her odds are winning round 2?

Yeah, see all the votes that aren't brown?

Dammit you beat me by 7 seconds.

Thanks anyhow. Have this newly released video instead

youtu.be/9-uiBGWUF88

And I'll add something : EVEN if she wins it's perfectly impossible that she gets a majority in the parliament.
It will be a "cohabitation", where the president is from a different group as the parliament, the FN always had very low scores in the regionals.

But let's be honest : We're fucked.
I seriously debout le pen can do anything.
Fillon is crooked.
Macron is a complete sellout to the big companies and a ultra capitalist.
Hamon is a cretin totally to the left that want open borders.
Melenchon is a communist, so nuff said.

To bad there are more niggers and mudslimes on welfare then french workers

How many seats do u think FN will get?

There's 577 seats in total.
They could have 100 tops, and this is the absolute best case scenario.
It would be more 50-40.

And the other parties?

The right is likely to have the majority.
The left burned themselves real fucking bad during this term, and now the advantage is for the right.

Communists and others smaller parties can have some seats, around 20 or 30.

Everyone say it with me: "Madame la Présidente"

What about Macron's party? He's not in a traditionally bih party right?

He's a special case because he will create a new party, but he's clearly leaning to the right.
I don't really trust him, he's a sly fox and really eating in the hands of the ultra big companies and finance groups.

bump

Jesus. This is exactly like we've got to deal with Geert.

Almost EVERY party is virtuesignalling so hard that they want to EXCLUDE him for -oh irony- excluding some criminal mudslimes.

Our PM even made a tweet (his third tweet after 5 years) saying: ZERO % CHANCE. I checked if this was a parodyacc. But it's legit our PM's.
>twitter.com/markrutte/status/830697137415581696
Sad.

Americans are lucky that because of their electoral system they got Trump elected. Too bad (((they))) are planning to assassinate him and blame it on muh Russia to start WW3 as they intended.

Who is Greet?

Easier way to find if they're genuine really. Follow the party funding

Greet is my Aunt. Geert is Wilders.

Based Dutch from PVV

AKA Party For Freedom