Are we the Baddies?

Is it Christian or even moral to take in refugees? Is liberal Christianity right here?

Well Jesus would have done it.

>christian
i don't care about slave mentality.
rapefugees are a burden

Jesus could feed a crowd with a fish and a loaf of bread.

Much as I love him, I cannot.

Also, doing harm to yourself is the worst way to think about the golden rule. It makes it pointless.

>we welcome immigrants

I welcome immigrants, provided they come into the country legally and continue to abide the law. If they are political refugees, I am okay with it as long as they follow our laws and we don't take in so many that we can't actually take care of them.

We're not under any obligation, whether moral or for reasons of faith, to take in third world savages.

>REDDIT

Is it moral?
At my old church there are homeless people everywhere. They bring drugs and leave needles around. I left it because if I want to start a family and bring them to a church I want to know they are safe running around and having fun. That is what I did. Is being nice really that moral if safety and security are sacrificed?

We cannot even take care of our own citizens. Yet, we want to play the world's hero yet again. Fuck that. You've seen what happens when there's a migrant majority population.

No, it's cuckoldry. Point me the bible passage where Jesus said "thou shalt let in millions of mandingos to fuck your wife's ass, it's the Christian thing to do :^)".

I am pretty sure its in the Talmud bro.

>Is it Christian to take in refugees?
Yes, but who gives a shit about that garbage?
>moral to take in refugees?
Treason is immoral.
>Is liberal Christianity right here?
Christianityhas never been right about anything.
>Is being nice really that moral if safety and security are sacrificed?
According to Christ, yes. Why do you think your comfort matters? You should be out there helping the scum, noy thinking you're better than them and hiding away.

These Antichristians just mimicking christians are actually destroying own people instead...

-----
And of cause Jesus was nationalist:

Mt 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
Mt 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
Mt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of MY NATION {or: the house of Israel}
Mt 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mt 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

>MFW I'm in Denver and people are actually supporting this church sanctuary bitch

Dude! I fucking hate so many "Christians" now though. They all want to let kids get gender reassignment surgery and shit. It is disgusting. Which church is conservative? Are Baptists conservative? I am never going to a methodist church again.

Jesus 2:13 senpai

If you are a moral person, religious or not, then yes, taking in refugees is the right thing to do.

But to be fair, the story continues:

Mt 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Mt 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

-----
What does it mean "MADE WHOLE" ?

ιαομαι
1) to cure, heal
2) to make whole
2a) to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvation

Actually, he liberated her daughter from errors and sins, helped her...
It is christian to help them -- THERE in their countries to raise them to better life, to raise their economy, so that their poor do not suffer...
But by admiting their _strong_, those strong enough to come here, we are actually harming their _weak_, who had to stay there, because all those, who come here, are not working and helping _there_...

We cannot admit whole billion of niggers here... We should help them live better in Africa. Not cause them brain-draining and soldier draining to admit their best here with us...
This is not helping them, it is not helping us, it only helps capitalist exploiters with lowering wages and Judas (jew) the Antichrist with destroying white people...

That is, why admiting refugees from Africa and arab countries is mostly devilish and not christian...

Sometimes you help someone by not helping him the way he likes...

I meant the normies who usually hate church. I'm not a religious person myself, but the hypocrisy here makes me want to murder people.

Christian Liberalism is the belief that being conquered is the highest virtue. Christian morality in the modern day has no means of deeming this immoral and so they will be conquered.

As long as a single American is homeless, we have no room for refugees

There plenty of references in the bible to heaven having gates and walls, and whether they're real or metaphorical judgement of who is and isn't eligible isn't self determined.

>cucking for a kike desert god
>cucking for nigger "church fathers"
>cucking for immigrants
>cucking for women's right
>cucking for faggots and pedos
>cucking until you submit to islam or the sword
Enjoy your martydom gnostic faggot.

it's the great irony of modern society; people have abandoned the christian god and mock its believers while simultaneously pushing for christian values (do unto others, turn the other cheek, etc) more fanatically than christians ever did

Which is a pretty rock solid indicator that the religion itself is garbage. If apostates who still ram the core message of the religion home as hard as possible RUIN the society, then returning to the faith is the absolute last thing you'd want to do as it would just bring divine right to the deranged faggots.

>but people need religion
Better come up with something then.

>Methodist
Dropped

>Better come up with something then.
I worship numbers, they never lie to me and are good at providing concrete and useful answers
I always say: if there is a god, his language is mathematics

2241 The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin. Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.

Political authorities, for the sake of the common good for which they are responsible, may make the exercise of the right to immigrate subject to various juridical conditions, especially with regard to the immigrants' duties toward their country of adoption. Immigrants are obliged to respect with gratitude the material and spiritual heritage of the country that receives them, to obey its laws and to assist in carrying civic burdens.

Christian churches are a farce these days

NO YOU FUCKERS STOP WITH THIS SHIT

>Ezekiel 33:6

>But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone's life, that person's life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.'

/THREAD

Evangelical Christcucks are terminal cancer
A reminder that it's the Evangelicals who need Israel to be the Greatest Ally just cos

Cocksucker you just described (((atheism))) in a nut shell. Christianity had been killing heretics and sodomites left and right before you your marxism had castrated it to what it is now. It certianly wasn't Christians pushing for sexual liberation or civil rights for niggers or eradicating traditional values/morality.
(((Atheism))) is really is working Sweden isn't it?

I left the church when I realized none of them seemed to have any real desire to ever stop choking down jew cock.

>dead kike on a stick

What's so disgusting are those so called korean christians. There are so many of them around me. It sickens me to see them around in my neighbourhood. It never used to be like this. like 15 years ago there weren't any and now they are all over the place.

And to see them pair up with white men and women is even more putrid.

Fucking Lutherans

This whole christians welcoming continuing lawbreakers needs to be fixed and subverted.

There was a gag about asking Jesus his thoughts about criminal immigrants, and the response being that heaven has walls and vetting.

Brainstorming for help
Try shit like
If Christians welcome illegals, why does heaven have a gate?

If God loves immigrants, why does Heaven require vetting?
Or Even Heaven requires background checks and vetting.

Borders and the Wall? Hell has no entry requirements

Want open immigration? Hell has no borders or gates.

Even Heaven has entry requirements.

America is tough to get into?, Heaven has only one narrow road.

Heaven has border guards too.

You can't be forgiven for a sin you are still committing: Stop breaking the law and try the legal path.

Caesar only requires an application and waiting to get in, God requires life long vetting and monitoring.

Even Heaven has a guarded entrance.

Is there a hashtag for that? EvenHeavenHasGates kind of thing?

Some people really have an obsession with Jews on this board and in the World in general.

What other major life decisions have you made based on Jew things?

Christianity is based more on Hellenistic philosophy than it is Judaism.
Consider Paul's christian church to be Greek ideals with a hint of Jewish and Gnostic beliefs

Socrates was possibly the prototype christ figure:
>predates christ by hundreds of years
>meek teacher
>poor wanderer, fed my friends and followers
>uses parables and questions to teach
>worships one vague benevolent god
>against those who follow tradition instead of morality
>claims his ideas are not his own, but his teachers
>socratic paradoxes mirrored in jesus moral lessons
>pursue virtue instead of wealth
>social contract to gov (give to caesar what is caesars)
>community elite bring him to trial
>considered a heretic
>sentenced to death
>followers offer to protect from law
>chance to escape death sentence (or call on angels), but accepts fate/ will of the powers that be

and finally
>written about only by followers, leaves no writings of his own
--

So, of course western cultures will promote the western values that shaped the formation of the Christian religion
These western values existed before, separately from, and after Christianity

Yea but did he walk on water?

I'm sure being a "good Christian" will help a lot when Achmed decides to rape and murder your daughter.

Baptist are still conservative, but some suck cunt too much

Jesus never healed anyone who spit at him and cursed him. The thief who cursed him got his eyes ripped out by crows IIRC.

21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

>It is not meet to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs

Not only do we feed the dogs while our own people languish and diminsh but the dogs themselves are tearing out our children's throats!

These Arabs and Muslims who come here and harm our children. That we commit THE MOST TREASONOUS USURY against our children for. Borrowing billions and billions of sinful dollars against our own children and grandchildren to help savages who would see them all raped and beaten.

Jesus and God our father would urge us to drive these heathens back as our ancestors would have.

The cycle of commiting USURY against the unborn must end. The constant deficit cycle must end. Multiculturalism must end. We must become a nation and a tribe as god intended.

Praise Jesus Amen

>being a cuckstain
>giving a fuck about what cuckstains think
jej

Hell has open immigration

Demand God tear down Heaven's gates!

Heaven has a line too!

Should God open Heaven's borders?

NO MORE GUARDS AT HEAVENS GATES!

Let those in Hell immigrate to Heaven!

Someone better schooled in memes, propaganda, psychology, advertising, etc should be able to help here

>Christianity is based more on Hellenistic philosophy than it is Judaism.
indeed, seeing how christianity started after Alexander the Great's Hellenization of Judea, the greek cultural influence is only logical
it should be obvious for anyone who ever picked up more than just one history book that the new testament is more greek than jewish, when you compare the new and the old testament

>If Christians welcome illegals, why does heaven have a gate?
too late senpai

methodists will take whoever they can get

LOL

Of course you're the baddies.

Trump is just Osama Bin Laden and you're Al Qaeda. You're just white christian fascists like terrorists are arab islamic fascists. You're the flip side of the same coin.

You're the extremists who drag everyone else into your shit. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

lol ok buddy have a you

A real Christian wouldn't want to knowingly put other christian lives in danger, so yes, it is moral to not take in dangerous refugees.

Tell it like it is girl¡¡¡

How about a compromise. When liberals stop supporting homosexuality and encourage women to be obedient wives, we'll change our position on refugees.

>implying the Methodists are even Christian
go fuck yourselves. The Catholic stance is that, yes, we should try to help the world. No, we shouldn't hurt ourselves in the process. The Pope has only made decrees that were completely inarguable for a Catholic, meaning you have to believe the two things he decreed in order to be a Catholic, twice in 2000 years.

Christianity is literally My Wife's Son: The Religion. Of course its canon you have to let anyone walk all over you whenever they want.

Ouch, I was cut by that edge!

>Is it Christian or even moral to take in refugees? Is liberal Christianity right here?
Christianity is about individual responsibility in the face of an uncaring world. Jesus wouldn't make governments take in refugees but rather ask that individuals that can afford to take refugees into their home do do. Ask yourself which is happening.

Yes. The weak point of the pro-refugee argument is that there is a duty on the part of a ruler to protect his people and ensure order. This is going to be hard to translate into the modern era because democracy takes sovereignty from the ruler and places it in the hands of the public. So while traditional Christian morality definitely frowned on a ruler neglecting his duty there was no need for the common people to be told that they should advocate responsible policies and shun ruinous policies.

THIS THIS THIS

People claim that Jesus would be a communist. No, he wouldn't. He personally is a very charitable person and is for charity. He's not for governments forcing charity.

Let me tell you a bit of history of places were Christian and muslim territories collide.
Those territories are engulfed in constant war.

stay sleep...

there is more to this hologram Christ is the out have faith or stay in this.

A Christian would not place his neighbors in danger by bringing a criminal to his house.

>People claim that Jesus would be a communist. No, he wouldn't. He personally is a very charitable person and is for charity. He's not for governments forcing charity.

Jesus in the modern world would quote Ayn Rand and be moderate libertarian.

To expand on this, Jesus and his "give onto Caesar's what his Caesar"s" practically birthed individualism.