Redpilling Iran back to Zoroastrianism?

Redpilling Iran back to Zoroastrianism?

How?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFPwm0e_K98
wsj.com/articles/greece-not-italy-still-poses-biggest-challenge-to-eurozone-1481142450
ft.com/content/b912652a-f30f-11e6-8758-6876151821a6
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15V0QW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How?
been happening for years.

what's happening here?

Incest, also

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

We just need to wait until the Shaoshyant shows up and Ahura Mazda finally defeats Angra Manyu and the forces of darkness

People been have been showing interet in Zoroastrianism but not actually reverting. They basically turn unto nihilistic athiests and liberals after they leave islam which is not what we want as Iranian/Persian nationalists.

The fire have never faded.

in Iran I mean, not Iranians in the US (which your description fits).

Its the same crap in Iran dude. Infact Iranian athiests in Iran are even more liberal and militant about athiesm than Iranians in the diaspora.

Also Iranian diaspora community has huge amounts of influence on Iranians in Iran due to most of the Iranian music and opposition satellite channels being based abroad and viewed by a huge percentage ofthr Iranian population.

So redpilling Iranians in the diaspora would only hasten the redpilling of Iranians in Iran.

those are mostly Iranian jews though. jewish media attack on Iran.

that shit is terrible.

Not at all, most are ex muslim monarchists and liberal rationalists.

Pos tablet. *nationalists

you totally misspelt "materialistic and shallow jews trying to spread degeneracy through media"

Iran to become first atheist country before the new millennium, after realising that Islam was all a myth

iran should be the world's first country without belief. communist countries don't count.

Yes, the entertainment section of the diaspora is filled with degeneracy, but the political channels are mainly alt-lite like nationalists. Also none of them are jews, atleast I dont think so.

I wonder what reason they might have to be sick of religion.

finance construction of fire temples.

Perhaps encourage the Kurds to adopt Zoroastrianism as a national religion upon statehood, even alongside Islam. this will give hte institutional basis to spread it, eventually converting Iran.

I view people like you worse than our current islamists in power. Nihilism and athiesm lead to degeneracy when implemented nationwide. This is coming from an agnostic, who considers himself Zoroastrian for cultural reasons btw.

Convince them that Islam is shit and something smelly Arabs and Pakis only engage in

youtube.com/watch?v=IFPwm0e_K98

BUMP.

alt-right is jew controlled opposition.

That sounds pretty awesome

Zoroastrianism is a religion of peace.

What exactly is this "degeneracy", though? Sleeping around and smoking weed? Nothing an atheist gets up to is going to be anywhere near as harmful as hardcore Islamism.

This
Just the mere fact that kikes needed to give a name to what essentially boils down to being a normal sane person and thus make /us/ easier to target publicly says it all really

They already do believe islam is shit in huge numbers, Issue is that they're turning into liberal athiest degenerates rather going back to actual Persian culture and values that stem from Zoroastrianism.

Lmao

twitty will not divide us Ren!

He looks like one of those Thai dancing girls that shows up in their tourism commercials on international news networks.

First we gotta leave our own kike religion and become norse pagans ourselves

Trust me, this is coming from someone who dislikes islam, but moderate islam and its influence on society is a hundred times better than modern day westernization that leads to instability of society via liberalization, athiesm etc.. Keep in mind I said moderate islam, not isis styled sharia law. Look at american statistics regarding divorces, drug addiction, babies born out of wedlock, rape, murders, number of prostitution, homelessness, toxic individualism where you only care about yourself, violence, consumerism, worship of Money and celebs, nihilism, low birth rates, lack of identity and tradition/values etc..

*tips fedora*

I have great hope in the Iranian youth

....been saying that for over 10 years now.....

It's a Sassanid cataphract.

COME HOME PERSIAN MAN

Half of the Iranian youth nowadays consists of hipster rejects who think its cool to virtue signal and be "roshan fekr" (liberal). Theyre straight up more retarded than even the islamists.

>Norse
Only like %8 of Americans are Norse you fucking retard.
Just because they're tall and blond doesnt make them the only European race.

>pagan
>fedora

suck on a 45.

I am the Saoshyant Iran needs. It is a shame that someone as amazing as I cannot gain power of Iran-shahr.

If I were born in Iran, I would have already taken power and become king of kings, Shahanshah. Alas, not every potential manlet can bring out the divine glory of kings, the khwarrah.

>moderate islam

Religion is needed to build moral laws, but to a lesser extent. It's used to motivate people and that's it. Maybe Iran will collapse in 2130, after religion dies off.

i'm pretty sure that the saoshyant would be a lot more modest

Don't make me force you to grovel at my feet just like Shapur I did to Valerian, little Roman.

I created a Persian nationalist organization a long time ago, but it hasnt really gone anywhere due to lack of advertisement. If you guys could help me spread muh ideology and uncuck your long lost Persian brethren, id appreciate it.

First part.

First thing that you need to realize about the Parthianshots organization is that it includes membership, supporters are just not enough. Our final goal is to have millions upon millions of educated and physically fit members who are in every province, city and streets of Iran protecting the people and society from drug smugglers, traffickers, foriegners (Whether troublesome tourists or immigrants) and encouraging the Persian way of life through education. Basically the people representing the people. We do not want harrasment of any sort towards others, whether foriegners or Iranians. This isn't a gang, but a nationalist organization to serve and educate the people with influence. We want this organization to intergrate into all aspects of Iranian/Persian society through the will of the people, NEVER EVER forced, because people are the party and the party represents the people. Without members and the support of the people, the organization is useless and will fail.

Now, here are basic laws. we are also going to be writing a book that covers everything from culture, sports, boxing, to social behaviours and identity for Persians and members. A website is supposed to come out also.

1. Establish a nationalist government in Iran.

2. Convert all those (who want to be converted) ethnic groups into one ethnicity (Persian ethnicity). under one identity, goal, ideology, and banner of flag... which is Iranian/Persian nationalism.

for the past couple of years i've been deeply fascinated by zoroastrianism, there's just something so good about it, i'll always be catholic but zoroastrianism will forever hold a place in my heart, a zoroastrian iran would be a dream come true and no doubt something that will bring peace in the area

>THE NUCLEAR CODES!!11!!

also shouldn't it be eranshahr?

All of the Abrahamic faiths are Semitic perversions of Zoroastrianism. Catholicism is also a rip-off of Mithraism too.

Many of your Catholic rituals come from Mithraic Mysteries, Christcuck.

calm down ardashir

Having someone from a different country create your nationalist organization completely defeats the purpose.

3. Close down all borders. Throw all foriegners out. In terms of migration, only let in either allies of Iran, Iranians abroad, ethnic Persians (sub-groups included), or other Iranics (limited ammount) through out the world if they choose that they want to live in Iran.... Tourism should be availabe to all foriegners.

4. Spread Persian/Iranian nationalism amongst Iranians by encouraging it in schools, the Media, newspapers, and everyday life.

5. Establish a political Party (Parthianshots). Establish and spread the party into Iran as well as countries that have an Iranian population. I suggest starting abroad first and then slowly taking our influence into Iranian streets.

6. Change the name of Iran back to Persia. In the west it will be Known only as Persia, and in Iran it will be known either as Iran or Persia/Parsa.

7. Create a personal Military force (Imperial guards) that is only loyal to the Party, ideology, Iran and the people.

8. Encourage value, tradition, and honor IMMENSLY amongst the average Iranian family.

9. Make the Persian language 100% Persian again by putting more old Persian (middle Pahlavi Persian) words in and taking out any foriegn words in Persian. Bring back the old Achaemenid Persian alphabet.

Ērānshahr and Iranshahr are interchangeable.

Most people don't know how to pronounce Iran.

>A religion from a place where thousands of religions started got ideas from other religions
really tickled my pickle

What's best to just put me into power.

Last part:

10. Make a Persian union with other Persian countries (Tajikestan, Northern Afghanistan and ethnic Persians in Persian Gulf states) this union will be based on Military, economy, culture, history, and identity.

11. Establish an Iranic union. This union will be based around Economy, culture, and identity.... This union compared to the "Persian union" will not be as strong, because the party (Parthianshots) will not want it to be as strong. The brotherhood amongst Persians should be kept stronger than any other Union Iran/Persia will ever have.

12. Don't let some Iranians migrate to certain countries because it will cause probelms.

13. Encourage Iranians abroad to come back home to Iran through nationalism (especially the succesful and rich Iranians).

14. When it comes to economic plans, do business with absolutely everyone, whether Arabs, Americans, or whoever.

15. When it comes to politics, mind our own business and tell others to do the same. We don't want to become a regional power, cause we'll only recieve hate and blame on our people from everyone. We respect people who respect us and only retaliate (With extremely brutal force if need be) if they attack or provok us. The use of brutal force depends on the enemy.

Our logo for the organization is the Imperial Persian pheonix and the moon

don't forget zoroastrianism

i do what i can, i dream that one day i will lead an archeological expedition in Iran

The Abrahamic faiths are largely based off Zoroastrianism and Mithraism. The ideas of paradise (Avestan word pairidaēza), transcendental moral dualism, light = goodness & darkness = evil metaphors, angels (yazatas), personified evil figures (e.g., Asmodeus is based off daeva Aēšma), eschatological reward and punishment (Chinvat Bridge), Day of Judgment (Frashokereti), rigid duality between truth (asha) and lie (druj), savior of light (Saoshyant), and the resurrection of the dead (Yasna 19) descended from Zoroastrian influence. Read Chapter 7 of Michael Stausberg's Zarathustra and Zoroastrianism for the most up-to-date scholarly research regarding this topic. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are largely indebted to Zoroastrianism.

Honestly, I find Mithraic Mysteries more interesting than Zoroastrianism.

Takbir!

Ahura Mazda!

It was the most Lovecraftian secret cult out there.

I did some cursory reading on Zoroastrianism and I was wondering if it was a minor inspiration for some of Dark Souls lore. There are definitely some superficial parallels.

Dank armor, im trying to think where i would swing a sword into that and its got the vitals covered

zoroastrianism is still alive and practiced though, would be an easier transaction

err i meant transition

When the Sassanid Persians come back you dont wanna be a mithracuck worshiping heretic bro.

Mithraism is still alive. I know through secret channels.

People still worship the lion headed figure entwined in snakes.

Much like Moloch too...

You're just begging for someone to post this eh?

The Arabs invaded literally right after this war, so consider the Roman-Persian wars a ROMAN VICTORY

R
O
M
A

V
I
C
T
A

He's absolutely right, just autistic about it.

Judaism was influenced by Zoroastrianism during the Babylonian captivity. Their pseudo*-monotheism aligned well with the cult of Yahweh, one of the many gods the Jews worshiped. Eventually the Yids' shit got checked and they were dominated by Babylon. Along comes the Persians (Darius? Cyrus? I don't care enough to check) who dicks Babylon over. Pretty convenient that the Persian divine king who was the lord of the One God's realm came to save them, and a previous divine king sent by the One God also saved the Jews from captivity long ago, huh?

And then Christianity comes about, and then Islam gets influenced by Judaism and Christianity.

*I say pseudo because it's different from the monotheism of Abrahamic religions

Zurvanism was a lot cooler than traditional Mazdaism.

that war was the beginning of the end, nobody won except the islamic barbarians

I'm interested in reading more about Roman cults based on sun deities like Sol Invictus and also Mithraism. Do you have any books to recommend on that topic?

never delved into that side of roman history, sorry

stfu latin pleb, battle of Nineveh was the last victory in the last war between the Roman Empire and Persia.

the price we all paid was far too high

>How?
Remove kebab. Zorastrianism will naturally grow to fill the void, and return the area to a time before the Islamic scourge was let loose from Arabia.
>The fire rises

I actually know about Mithraic Mysteries. Britannica Encyclopedia has a good article on it. It was a secret cult for warriors, and they did blindfolded death & resurrection enactments, sacrifices of bulls (and maybe even humans), and so forth in subterranean caverns where frescoes of minor planetary deities and more existed. It was done in secrecy but it was a rival sect to Christianity, but its hierarchy came to influence Christianity.

It also had precursors for the Last Supper.

They had quite demoniacal views though. I wrote a way more thorough essay on this for my short story collection I will publish. The Mithraic Mysteries was very Nietzschean in some ways.

>be zoroastrian
>be rich as fuck in India
>get told by Ali over here to come back to Iran with all my money they will be peaceful

Okay there m8, you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that.

No, Mithras is superior to Ahura Mazda.

Mithras is beyond good and evil. He is the eye affixed on the bleeding moon.

I capitulate to Mithras.

that's crazy, even by roman standards, damn

This, and never again will anyone let Islam escape the shithole that is Arabia(after all the oil is drained of course).

Going by your logic the Sassanids Persians were the main cause of the turkish invasion of the byzantine roman empire as rome never recovered fully after their last wars with the Sassanids.

Read about the casualties and damage the Sassanids inflicted on the Byzantine empire. Byzantine lost most of their young men in the war, while the only reason why Persia retreated after wrecking the byzantines for 40 years was due to a coup by ither Persian generals.

Zurvan is superior to both actually. Zurvan is time embodied.

Excuses.

Its the first monotheistic religion. Even older than when Egyptians went monotheistic for a generation.

>Mithras is superior to Ahura Mazda.
>Anyone being more pure, sacred, and powerful than the flame.
Foolish. The only power that can encapsulate the flame is that of chaos, though how they commune with each other still remains to be said.
>That moment when you realize Ahura Mazda is Thoth
Really getting my noggin' joggin'.

>"Romans" today

wsj.com/articles/greece-not-italy-still-poses-biggest-challenge-to-eurozone-1481142450

>non-islamic Iranians today

ft.com/content/b912652a-f30f-11e6-8758-6876151821a6

Zurvanism was like the jihadi version of Zoroastrianism if im correct?

Here ya go. Or you can stab between the the lamellar pieces. That armor is only good for deflecting arrows and slashes. An axe or a polearm will also do very well with the cleave.

>non-islamic Iranians today
>subscribe to read
Funny way of pronouncing Juden there, leaf.

Ha!

Crom laughs at your gods. He laughs from his mountain.

Breeding.

No, where'd you yet that from?

Stop being Muslim

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15V0QW