There are people on this board who voted for Hillary

>there are people on this board who voted for Hillary

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf, city people voted for Hillary.

Reminder that city (((people))) are cancer.

Fuck Brazil and fuck primates

On that we can agree

you voted for no one, leaf

I voted for no one.

People were crying in my class the day after Trump was elected. I couldn't stop smiling and I got a bunch of dirty looks.

And only poor people voted for her

>he doesn't know agent orange is about to get shitcanned

I literally voted for johnson. Have at it.

>There are people who voted for Hillary

PA trump voter here, feels good knowing I helped put him over the top

>tfw you will never vote for trump

>mfw the dems chose hillary over sanders

I mean I"m not a fan of sanders either, but he was the clear person that should've been chosen.

Hes going to build a wall to keep you out, beaner!!! I wouldnt be laughing just yet...

Trump doesn't care for the spanish niggers he cares about the mexicunt niggers

But Spain is in Europe.

Fuck off leaf.

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

That old dyke lost to Donald fucking Trump
40 years of planning to be the first woman president down the drain

eating shit.

Show me your dirtiest look.

>city people voted for Hillary.
that's where all the minorities and illegals are so yeah of course they did

No it isnt. I was in Barcelona last year and only saw mexicans the ENTIRE time I was there. There is no difference. Wetback is wetback

Every time I tell a white girl I voted for trump, they look disgusted and never want to talk to me again.

Fucking kill me now.

RIP.

Just find a girl that supports trump.

>city people
>people

The majority, which are niggers, mudslime migrants, beaner illegals, soulless chinks aren't people. Most whites here are very pro trump, the liberals are the real retards with their heads stuck up their ass.

only cool kids voted for her

Not me, I'm a Jebsicle

Fuck off leaf.

Sounds like you believe some groups of people are better than others. Let's run with that

same

Rural people could survive without the cities. Cities could bot survive without rural people.

We live in dark times, but they are out there my man. I personally know super-normies that hate communism more than I do who have conservative wives as well. Just be enough of a man and girls come around.

Eyyy love this pasta...