Pol BTFO

Pol BTFO
*sips tea*

Now show us the racial statistics

This is an argument for removing minorities from the United States.

>Being shot by a basketball American** 11,737
ftfy

>falling out of bed

YOU
FAT
LAZY
BLOB
CUNTS

Have another fucking cheeseburger

ok

you cant get shot by a basketball
>canadian edacation

My noodle is really a noggin', but could you perhaps further break down the races of the Americans shooting other americans?

Who are these "Right Wing Terrorists"? Literally have never heard of them and there are 5 deaths a year on here, and god knows if it happened it would be in the news 24/7

Think you missed the joke, bruv

>2005-2014

Australians raped by emus every day: 6 million

>Snopes.com
>newamerica.net

So what 9/11 doesn't count as Islamic terrorism anymore?
How about all those people that got horribly maimed in the Boston Bombing. Guess that doesn't matter though, only killed right?
How many attacks by radical Islamists were attmepted but failed, and how many were attempted but stopped before they could go into action by law enforcement we don't know about?

It specifically says "Since 9/11".

REMOVE KEBUS

PUBLIC TRANSPORT WAR WHEN?!

>oh well let's just leave out one of the biggest events of moderns history because it doesn't fit our narrative :^)

I hate lefties so much

They don't need numbers when they have feels.

>911
wasnt a terrorist attack
>Boston bombing
American did it
>radical islamists attempts
ok for 1, the chance youll be killed in a terrorist attack is like .000000000000000000000001% chance and christians kill and have killed more than islam

>DEATHS BY DROWNING IN FLUIDS OTHER THAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE: 0

Also, I love it when people cite studies funded by the (((Open Society Foundation))).

>*sips bleach*

fuck off, cuckster

Its funny how this always starts the day after 9/11

What was the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting?

Aids related

It should be obvious that anything that cites a charity has non-neutral opinions.

read

2 is too many.

It's actually 20 as it's a 10 year average.

No, I mean...

Also conveniently leaves out 9/11, the Orlando Holocaust, Bataclan, Paris or Brussels, etc.

probably an average from Dylan Roof lol

9/11 (like my digits) is specifically not included as the source cites 'since 9/11'. The others didn't happen in the USA.

Yeah but why's it leave out 9/11?

>conspiracy tard
k

The federal government doesn't have an obligation to protect me from lightning or falling out of bed.

They have an obligation to protect me from terrorists of any kind.

But why leave out 9/11 in the statistics?
Just screaming an agenda to me. Also leaves out all the attempted murders that left people maimed for life by radical islamists.

>all islamic terrorists

might wanna tell the 50 dead in orlando they're still alive

also almost all of those gun deaths are black on black crime

>0.3% of population is muslim
>99.7% of population is not muslim
>hey look how few people in America are killed by muslims!

now look at how many people are killed by islamic terror in mostly islamic countries and maybe it will get your noggin joggin' enough to figure out why we don't want them coming to our country.

wtf i love islam and hate guns now

>Orlando Holocaust
kek

Elite want you to be afraid of mooslims not whitboi

Updated version for you guys.

What is Europe as an example to avoid
>you haven't be killed by a venomous snake yet so there is no problem with letting millions of them into your house

Similar statistics also apply to Europe

10/10

What's the stat for how many died to jihadist trucks by now?

Why do Muslims suck at terrorism? We've arrested hundreds of them for plotting attacks in the past decade, and yet they present this sort of miserable performance?

Orlando
Didn't happen in the US

How do you die from falling out of the bed?

Please don't eat my children just because I didn't recognize a place on a different continent before writing a reply. Spare me o' Leafy one.

>11 ppl die annually from islamic terrorists

I, too, am glad we don't count the gays as people. Orlando Terrorist Attack was justified!

so how is importing more Islamic jihadist immigrants is going to make us safer?

>snopes

You really can't do anything about accidental deaths, lightning, or black people shooting people. You can fight Islamic terrorism though.

>deport all blacks to africa
I know we can't yet but we have to keep pushing for racism to become publicly acceptable before it is to late for our race.

737 idiots died by falling out of bed?
Wtf?

elderly people. Their bodies fail them.

>jews annually killed in holocaust

Now that's a stat that would be interested to know.

>islamic jihadist immigrants
>2
mateen killed 49 in one day in orlando...
so clearly he's not counted because he's "not an immigrant"?
FAKE NEWS

I don't have even to question those numbers to make a point here. The problem preceeds that.

What's the point of comparing casualties by natural causes like 'lightning' and by terrorist attacks? Are you trying to imply I don't have to worry about immigration policy or jihadism because people die of a large assortment of causes?

Oh, mass-murder events are just natural and can't be diminished at all, right? The regularity in islamist terrorist attacks in small countries like Belgium has nothing to do with their lack of security apparatus and their muslim population percentage, right?

More like women mate. I once went into a bitch's room and saw a bowling ball on a shelf above the bed. Needless to say I didn't have any intention of using that bed.

hahaha holy shit.

Change "Being shot by another American" to "Being shot by an African American"

see