How are there so many nonwhites on this board that apparently support white interests?

How are there so many nonwhites on this board that apparently support white interests?

I thought it was a meme but fb groups I'm in verify this, especially asians and hispanics

I think I'd prefer remaining the villainous white male. What gives?

They all want whites to succeed because we come up with the coolest shit. Then they can get some of it.

do you think we want to live in a world run by niggers and mudslimes any more than you do?

Pan-nationalism probably. Would you want to see Japan or Korea overrun with Whites/Blacks/Hispanics/etc? Particularly when we're talking about Germany or Sweden which is the ancestral homeland of those people. The real long term damage of colonization in some areas was the displacement of people from their ancestral homelands, no sane person wants to see that continue under the brand of multiculturalism.

More white people = more white sluts. Simple arithmetic.

I'm not white, I just hate the endless Salinsky style minority baiting and weaponization of identity politics that's intentionally destroying every level of western society.

because im tired of everyone picking on whites. most white people are bros, i know some would kill me for my skin color, but i think i just hate liberals and SJWs more. i think its our hate of the left that makes me want to make sure they dont get genocide.

Whites are needed to create a prosperous and law abiding society. Non whites also benefit from this type of society. It is why so many of them come here. It makes sense to support white interests, because whites build and sustain society and technology.

Did we ever find out if she is legit or not? I thought she said Trump supporters were idiots or something on twatter

I hate you faggot. But I like the white people around me and I know they are not evil so I stand up for them.

You miserable cucks can suck a dick but you're the only ones who will sink as low as the left and it's a strength so I come here. You are like the antifa of the right so I tolerate you even though 99% of you are degenerate hypocrites I'd never associate with in person.

I'm black and I've been coming here since day 1 of Sup Forums.

Because the arguments against white people are fucking retarded.

When I ask why the black community sucks they say it's because white people didn't help them build it. When I ask why black people can't build society themselves they can't give me an answer. When I ask how white people have more privilege than black people they tell me because they were born white. So when I ask them about college grants, affirmative action and word choice (like saying nigga/nigger) they don't realize that this is privilege that white people lack.

I'm tired of liberals/SJW's acting like they're defending me but get offended when I'm not offended at all. White people have treated me better and created better communities, and I don't want to see them lose value because of shitty liberal politics.

Naw, she's legit. Dress designer is a big trump supporter too.

When Cortez conquered the Aztecs he had help from thousands upon thousands of native allies, rival tribes of the Aztecs, because as cruel and brutal as Cortez and his conquistadors were, the Aztecs were worse.

This I luv me some white womanz

Because everyone agrees on two things:

1. Fuck kikes

2. Fuck nigs

The great unifiers

Maybe they just realize that whites create the best societies. Why did they come to white countries in the first place? Maybe to get away from their own people

Spic here, I hate fellow hispanics. I get shit for having a decent job and speaking english while those other cocksuckers live on welfare in the ghetto,acting ghetto. Central americans in particular are the worst.

It's because all of the important historical figures with achievements that I respect are white. Also rather be a minority in a white country rather than get cannibalized by nignogs, jizyah'd, enslaved, or beheaded by muslims, or get sucked into the communist hive-mind of chinois

We're sick of libshit, and whites aren't that bad. At least, you whites.

Cucked whites are worse than trash though.

LAWDY DAT BOOTY NEEDS TO BE ON MY FACE

Because they like living in white run countries and dont want a fate similar to zimbabwe or south africa to befall them. That's why they cry so hard about racism because they want to be let in to white countries. And know that if the white man leaves the gifts of civilization leave with him.

Wake up, White Supremacy is a meme. White people have been at the heads of destroying the West for at least the last 50 years if not longer. Sure you can point to crime and IQ by race, and you're right, but those niggers in Compton didn't put in the Deep State or corrupt the media or establish political correctness.

And if you point towards the Jews, you're also right, but then that really puts White Supremacy in a bind...

MENTAL ILLNESS

Post-colonization self-hatred.

white supremacy is history, not a meme.

because we asians arent stupid and dont fetishize multiculturalism

He's right though, the biggest supporters of anti white politics are whites on the left.

for real nigga we know how our kind run shieeeet and they cant run shit mayne. literally the white people runnin shit gives us more opportunities to rob, rape n steal. if us niggas ran shit no one would have fuggin buuuuulshit to R, R n Rrrrrrr.

were would you rather be a poor fucker? mexico or la? borderline same demographics but shit man they got pretty shit to do with whereas mexico... man i dont want no donkey party or cartel liveleak fuggin shit.

ya feel?

Jews are only white when it suits them.

Because illegal inmigration is a problem that not only to the US suffers.

A lot of faggots trying to hop to the US are not even mexicans, they are from elsewhere.

Fucking Belice and Guatemala stay the fuck out REEEEEEE.

Besides, most normies here are hypocritical shits.

"Trump called us criminals :^( ...O what's that? the price of gasoline scalated? Let's fucking steal shit like niggers in a "protest".

I support not genociding white people and treating them like they should feel responsible for shit their parents weren't even alive for.

>How are there so many nonwhites on this board that apparently support white interests?
Because intelligent nonwhites realize that nonwhites are less intelligent than whites (except asians) and that the US and all our benefits and institutions will eventually fail and this country will collapse if whites are reduced much further.

Average working white people are the only thing keeping this train greased, and if the percentage of whites keeps going down, we're gonna run out of grease.

sure, because it must be.

people being exceptionally stupid after being bottled up on lefty mental gymnastics is not surprising or new.

doesnt make it a meme though.

It's higher intelligence shitskins finally waking up to realise as much as they'd like to get rid of whitey, the moment they do so, the supply of gibs stops.

At least some of them have enough braincells to realise crying oppression and sitting around doing fuck all isn't going to generate gibs for them like a successful white middle class does.

Hispanics hate blackies and hispanics from other countries.

Too bad then your women fetishize BWC instead.

yeah BWC

Can you fuckers stop using the word "hispanic" like it's a race

It's inconsiderate to actual WHITE HISPANICS of PURE spanish descent

Call brownshits "Mestizos"

Legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants and bad immigrants (like refugees), because they make the overall population look bad.

Illegal Mexicans come in and cause problems, and the narrative turns to "All Hispanics are criminals".

Imagine you were a white American living in an Asian country, and every spring a bunch of retarded white people came into the city you worked in, got drunk and did a bunch of retarded shit, and people in the streets were generally mad at you, even though you are living and working there.

Because white interests are HUMAN interests?
Because white culture is western culture?

Because they see the difference between white countries and the rest?

2 words:
Rhodesia Zimbabwe.

Who will pay for handouts once whites are gone? Non-retarded nonwhites realize that they're unable to uphold civilization without us and are fighting on our side. I welcome them. All non-whites that align themselves with us will be treated like humans like the rest of us.

Speaking of which.

I'm reminded of a legend I heard from the daiu people of South America. They believed that long ago the gods cohabited the world with man and brought mankind many gifts. The gods were said to have built structures and temples that towered above the trees reached into the the sky and to have tamed the wild beasts of the jungle with only a stare. The gods were said to have seeded man on this world from the sky and waited for man to sprout from the two creation trees in the jungle after many many years. The gods were said to look like man but without imperfection and the gods set about teaching man how to become gods themselves. It was the age without war or strife; it was the great age of the gods.

But man became greedy and entitled and demanded more and more of the gods. At first they demanded the food of the gods to be as strong as them but the food did not nourish man and only weakened man. Then mankind demanded the nectar or drink of the gods to be as swift as them but it only impeded man.

Until finally one day mankind demanded the blood of the gods to be immortal as them. The gods refused to shed their blood for man and mankind attacked the gods. The gods were few but mighty. Mankind were small in stature but outnumbered the gods many to one. The battles between man and god lasted for many years. Until one day mankind used the spear of the gods against them. Realizing this the last of the gods fled into the sky and abandoned their creations on earth to wallow and rot in their own misery.

And they know that, for the most part, we leave them to do what they like in their communities so long as it doesn't hurt us

This is an english zpeaking ciuntry. if i want to speak in spanish i aould go back to my shithole of a country. im legal and want to stay here.

>we

Nigga, don't take credit for shit you didn't do

Obviously I'm not white, but I do admire white western civilization. What is there to like with Negro or Arab culture anyway? None.