What is Trump going to do about the surge in anti-semitism in this country?

What is Trump going to do about the surge in anti-semitism in this country?

reminds me of that jew that did it himself

or that other jew that was found to be doing it to a bunch of synagogues

hopefully nothing

OY VEY THEY ARE GASSING US THROUGH THE PHONES NOW! ITS LIKE ANNADUH SHOAH

99% of this is jews false flagging for sympathy shekels. they got an entire country out of it the last time

>if you think that holocaust was bad, you should check out this nuclear holocaust briefing I had, now that would be a real catastrophe
>but you can't check that out without getting 306 electoral votes like I did
>now sit down

You mean the rabbi?

The jews don't hate white people. A lot of us are white people.

I can't speak for all of us, but most of us are just regular people. I don't know what orthodox jews think because I don't have any dealings with them.

But you need to distinguish between the different types of jews. Otherwise you're just like a black person who blames all white people for their problems.

These crazy old rabbis talking about enslave the goyim are not the voice of the jewish people as a whole. Don't believe the talmud it was written back in fuck all time ago, back when slavery was a thing.

That Barbara Spectre person and whoever is in here cabal needs to be put down though.

>telephone terrorism

That sounds like jewish fragility: not being able to handle the slightest discomfort due to jewish privilege

>jew
>white

pick one.

hes going to hear his elector pleads
orthodox manly hate other jews, soo they mostly dont have time to hate whites.

We have to deal with their anti white terrorism on a daily basis.

>telephone terrorism

oy vey, it is like another shoa

Jews aren't white kike. Get in the oven

>"Trump is the biggest supporter of israel" - bibi

>trump is a nazi - cnn

ikr lol

99%? Can anyone give even ONE example of a genuine (((hate crime))) carried out by a White man since trump took office?

but who do we invade to kill these telephone terrorists? this will lead to another war

The net effect of Jews on a society is negative, it doesn't matter what an individual Jew does. They all have to make aliyah.

Nice try. Did you actually watch the press conference?

THIS IS THE LIFE WE CHOSE
TOO COMFY 4 TUMFY

that one at the mosque in canadurr

Ring ring
Hello, Jewish Community. How may I-
*Heavy breathing
H-hello? Is anybady theyah?

OY VEY ANATHA SHOWAH COLL THA HALLOCAST MUSEUM AN GET THA RABBI ON HOLD I NEED SAPPORT@!#

>Jew
>person
Pick one

I just got back from getting /fit/ at the local jewish (((community center)))

Cheap, clean, pool included, doesn't skeeve me out like most of the Planet Fitness type places around, know they've been getting gasthekikecalls too. I dunno man, are my gains still redpilled or am I just being jewed into accepting them?? Please respond

Hey, that's not fair. The islamic population that hates jews has increased by several thousand percent.

They even got South Park to remove mohammed from the air, by attempting to murder everyone at comedy central.