Women Are Superior

I love being a woman. Especially nowadays.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I cheated. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his pathetic inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior massive black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint savings account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,500 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face

He whined like a little bitch to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. He's so pathetic.

Men are inferior in every way except strength. All unattractive small penis males should be castrated and chads will be our fuckboys.

Castrated males will work and serve under the matriarchy doing hard manual labour while females are given all administrative jobs.

>Women are superior
>needing the protection of the state
low quality bait

You males deserve every second of it. You oppressed women for centuries; now it's our turn to beat you into submission.

Your kids don't belong to you. Your gentials don't belong to you and are worthless if they don't pleasure us. You are stupid and pathetic and deserve nothing but misery and pain.

>implying that Chad want you

Oh my God, I would fuck pic related until she got a concussion from hitting the head board. Holy shit.

>Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

How a LARPer believes women would talk.

Just to add...

I will expect you to clean my stuff and cook after castration.

Plz be my femdom gf

You get paid to write this shit. Words fail me.

Would literally murder any bitch that did that to me. Then go death by cop.

>The game has to be played by my arbitrary rules

This isn't ancient Rome. With our technology a civilizational collapse is impossible. Men are obsolete. Get over yourselves and take it. Payback's a bitch sweetheart

t. white dude

>joint savings account
Lol. He deserves it.

Also, this is some shitty bait.

>protip: It's not bait

I fucking hate the leaf

>I love being a woman.
stopped reading, sent thread to the authorities, didn't bump, hid from catalog.

Have a nice day.

TLDR:

Pic related? Cause if so, titty size indicates you do not know which day of the week it is

nice tits. sauce?

I love to get feminist to suck my 19cm dick that always gets them to be my slave

God damn femdom Jew

It's sad that I know which threads will be by a Canadian posters just from a cursory glance in the catalog.

The rakeoning is coming, leaf.

>kek
> didnt bump also

This is obviously bait, but its his fault for not murdering you on the spot for cheating

I'm crying, we need to fix this system .

If they cheat, they get nothing. Man or woman.

>not even a canadian poster just a shill proxyfag

are you blind mr shitbants?

>Finally, with the protection of the state

if you were superior you wouldn't need training wheels hoe.

Women control the state now, you fool. Women have been in control of this country since the first generation of sons raised by feminists came of age.

I'm sorry leafbro, I know it's not your people but the filthy chinks that infest your white lands.

The brushfires will choke out the sunlight in the North when the raking begins.

Get the fuck back in the kitchen bitch, does your husband know you're using the computer? I know you're a feminist and i think that's adorable, but it's grown up time now and I'm the man. Put some fucking clothes on unless you're about to suck my dick.... Stupid cumdumpster....

redheads are goat
>wall of text
tits or fuck off