When did Sup Forums become pro-Iran?

When did Sup Forums become pro-Iran?

Sup Forums is 3 people?

Yes.

Sup Forumsis not pro-Iran, but rather anti-kike. Fuck ALL jews.

SEVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

THIS is CLEARBLUE.

Learn to recognise this type of post for what it is.

I'd like to see both crumble, Iran first.

I'm almost positive it's one faggot on two proxies. it's called Shareblue btw

Just a bunch of faggots who think they secretly know everything.

Iran hasn't done anything to the west.

Iran is an Israeli meme.

>Iran hasn't done anything to the west.

Here they come again, boys.

Just the fact of being Islamic is doing something to the West, even when you completely disregard all attempts Iran has done to further it's reach of Jihad.

Please name all the things Iran has done to the west in an act of aggression.
Can I get a quick rundown on all the Westerners they've beheaded? There must be a lot.

Shia Islam is ideally a buffer between us an Sunni Islam.

They'd like to think so

I'm pro Persian QT 3.14 thbfamb

>Please name all the things Iran has done to the west in an act of aggression.

I can't possibly know and understand ALL the things you retarded roo-fucker. Just understand that promoting terrorism and Jihad worldwide is kind of an anti-Western doctrine.

>Shia Islam is ideally a buffer between us an Sunni Islam.

Can't wait until "Shias are bro-tier" becomes the new meme.

We'd be better off aligned with them than the Saudis

>no examples
Okay JIDF, you earned your shekels, now go.

Don't want to invade Iran because kikes told me so=/=pro-Iran. It's still a Muslim country. But it's not a globalist evil with its tentacles all over like Saudi Arabia

good goy, americans must make many sacrifices to deal with our ultimate enemy iran

>no examples
>literally said Iran sponsors terrorism

Is terrorism now pro-Western philosophy?

>a fucking LEAF

We'd be better off turning the entirety of the Middle East into a giant glass crater.

Here comes the Iranian Internet Defence Force.

"If you're anti-Iran you must be pro-Israel"

Take your dumb political sensibilities and leave.

Iran is the only country in the Middle East actively pointing its weapons at Israel as opposed to other Muslim countries. It's the best bet if you want mutual destruction of both. Also, they're helping Russia with keeping an honest to god secular leader in power in Syria

> Is terrorism now pro-Western philosophy?
Where've you been?

Kill yourself leaf.

Won't happen. Israel

/thread

But as with all good things, it won't happen, because (((reasons))).

>storming our embassy and taking our countrymen hostage for 400+ days

>Just understand that promoting terrorism and Jihad worldwide is kind of an anti-Western doctrine.
They don't like Saudis and Israel, that's not fucking worldwide. There are no Shia terrorist attacks on Western countries. Period.

I tought that Iran was the next target for freedom.

I suppose they dodged the bullet once more.

>i-it's not as bad!
>muh whataboutism

>There are no Shia terrorist attacks on Western countries. Period.

Not entirely true, and probably has a lot to do with constant infighting with their Sunni counterparts who outnumber them 9 to 1. Shia is no different from Sunni.

There are little to know fundamental differences in faith between the two, it's a political schism that hasn't been healed because Muslims are fucking retards.

You're still on that shit? You blew up a civilian airliner full of them and they don't even bring it up as much.

Sunni Islam would have tortured everybody in there to death.

When Iranians weren't Kike bootlickers

>Sunni Islam would have tortured everybody in there to death.

And if Shiites outnumbered Sunnis 9 to 1 you believe the Middle East would be a literal paradise?

Sup Forums is an Israeli board you fucking paki

>anti-Iran means you're pro-Israel
>pro-Israel means you're anti-Iran

That's literally not how it works.

>pro-Iran means you're anti-Israel*

Because pol hates Arabs and Persians are not arab

They are entirely different.
The first Islamic terrorist attack in Australia was carried out by an Iranian refugee, he was a cunt, harassed people with letters, had his girlfriend murder his ex-wife, then he converted to Sunni Islam and set out on his attempted murder spree shortly thereafter.

Look at Europe if you want to know the difference.

This

Racial and cultural backgrounds probably have more to do with it than religion. It would be an improvement though.

>They are entirely different.

Absolutely not.

A follow of Islam is a follower of Islam, and a follow of Islam needs to be eradicated from the face of the planet.

Do you think the Death to America and Death to the West chants are just bants? You also didn't adequately answer my question

Fucking anti-semite

we can't let them get a nuke. they would love to use it on the US. they chant death to america on the reg. i don't want an all out war with them though.rather wipe the saudis and jews out.

They literally have not ever attempted to bring death to the American government, who they have valid reasons to dislike.

You're just talking out of your arse at this point. Every statistic about Islamic terrorism will back up my point. The worse Iran does is talk shit, meanwhile Canadian heads have been rolling around the Middle East and Southeast Asia for 20 something years now.

>They literally have not ever attempted to bring death to the American government, who they have valid reasons to dislike.

bruh

>You're just talking out of your arse at this point. Every statistic about Islamic terrorism will back up my point. The worse Iran does is talk shit, meanwhile Canadian heads have been rolling around the Middle East and Southeast Asia for 20 something years now.

Not an argument. You and your fellow followers of Muhammad will be wiped from the face of the planet you slimey worm, mark my words. You will be annihilated.

>doesn't want an unnecessary war with Iran
>pro-Iran
>doesn't want an unnecessary war with Russia
>Putin stooge
By this reasoning I am also a paid agent of Qaddafi and Saddam Hussein. Wouldn't it just be simpler to say that I hate neocons?

>anti-Iran means you're pro-Israel
It literally does

It was never anti-Iran you neocohen cock sucker.

Take it for what you will, there's no proof it's true, but interviews with those chanters and government officials in the past have said they don't actually want to blow up America, they just hate the government and its policies.
>Statistics aren't an argument
>ur a muslim
Not an argument. You people are too cowardly to bomb ISIS, so just be quiet and let the rest of us figure it out.

>doesn't want an unnecessary war with Iran
>unnecessary

It's not a war with Iran, it's a war with Islam. It needs to happen and we need to win.

It literally doesn't.

But you're welcome to articulate the reasoning you don't have.

Then you're an absolute cuck.

>muh ISIS

You mean our assets? It's a wonder we're not bombing that meme as much as we could.

Fuck off shill. The only cucks here are the ones bending over for Israels dick, particularly Amerifats after everything Israel has done to America.

I'm not bending over for the kikes. If you actually read the thread you'd know I want the entirely of the Middle East bombed into oblivion.

Iran has no central Rothschild bank

>tfw to smart to bomb ISIS

>Saudis and Americans made Al-qaeda and ISIS
>Iran fights ISIS
>Saudis build mosques in europe

These are all objectively true. What is even your point?

>tfw too stupid to be purposely stupid

>it's a war with Islam

Just close your borders you fucking retard

Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism. Just ask Trump.

Anti-Trump shills please leave.

That fighting ISIS literally means nothing, and ISIS is a meme. Islam is the problem. The entirety of it. All 1.6 billion muslims.

Unless you barred all Muslims from entering the US you have absolutely no right to even say anything like that.

>Unless you barred all Muslims from entering the US you have absolutely no right to even say anything like that.

That's much more realistic than killing 1.6 billion Muslims you fucking whackjob.

>That's much more realistic than killing 1.6 billion Muslims you fucking whackjob.

Yet you're doing neither of them and you call me the retard. 1.6 billion less Muslims on the planet would sure be a lot better than what we have now, wouldn't you say?

We don't have to kill them all, we just have to defile their entire civilization, way of life and keep them stuck in their shitty corners of the world. Funny I'm the whackjob but not the country that chants Death to America and Death to the West.

lol what a kike

dont worry you are arguing with /trumpgeneral/ r/thedonald kikes they arent even real polsters

>implying the us government & military isnt kike central

>dont worry you are arguing with /trumpgeneral/ r/thedonald kikes they arent even real polsters

You lost. Give it up.

>Funny I'm the whackjob but not the country that chants Death to America and Death to the West.

Good strawman, bruv.

>Yet you're doing neither of them and you call me the retard.

Same for you. You're just LARPing on Sup Forums about how you're going to somehow defile Muslim civilization or whatever the fuck. Closing your borders is more realistic. America is 1 step closer. We elected the populist nationalist guy that literally banned immigration from Islamic countries (Including your eternal enemy known as Iran). It's unlikely we will completely ban Islam from America, but at least we're trying. Meanwhile your country is taking an ungodly amount of refugees while you preach some completely asinine shit about turning the entire region to glass. It will never happen, bro. You're smoking too much of the BC bud.

>Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism

Found the Jew, or the good goyim praising his (((lord Trump)))

>>Good strawman, bruv.

Hardly a strawman when you post shit like>Same for you. You're just LARPing on Sup Forums about how you're going to somehow defile Muslim civilization or whatever the fuck. Closing your borders is more realistic. America is 1 step closer. We elected the populist nationalist guy that literally banned immigration from Islamic countries (Including your eternal enemy known as Iran). It's unlikely we will completely ban Islam from America, but at least we're trying. Meanwhile your country is taking an ungodly amount of refugees while you preach some completely asinine shit about turning the entire region to glass. It will never happen, bro. You're smoking too much of the BC bud.

You're not doing anything this is going to last, therefore you're not doing anything of value. Obviously faring better than the rest of us, but that means nothing.

>Same for you. You're just LARPing on Sup Forums about how you're going to somehow defile Muslim civilization or whatever the fuck.
>Meanwhile your country is taking an ungodly amount of refugees while you preach some completely asinine shit about turning the entire region to glass. It will never happen, bro. You're smoking too much of the BC bud.

Not an argument, "bro"

You didn't listen to Stephen. None of you did, and this is the price we pay.