Does Sup Forums hate the Lebanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Flutie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrence_Malick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Keener
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know about the rest of Sup Forums, but Australians sure do

With a passion

Sup Forums enjoys the donair. How can something so delicious come from so foul a population?

Yes. But lebs in Australia are really just Arabs

If theyre unfunny as pic related, yes

Intensely. Homosexuality is a sin.

But they look white and are a Christian nation

Vince is a Leb?

Yep

Lebanese-Americans near me (Michigan) are basically Jersey Shore-style guidos so it's hard not to hate them.

Theyve recently been surpassed by muslims in demographic rates
Theyre the future of every western nation

His grandmother on his mom's side was lebanese.

huh.
That's funny, my best friend is a quarter Leb also.

what's he like?

Christian Lebanese are nice people that know first hand what Muslims and Jews are capable of.

Bro-tier in my book, it's a shame that France didn't help them stay a majority in their country.

Great guy. His whole family on his Dad's side are pilots and he just left the military and is at flight school.
really makes you think

The Lebanese are AWESOME!!!!!

>a quarter
>yep
Christ, some people are so fucking stupid

Only if they have more European blood in them to dilute it. Otherwise they're shit tier sand niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Flutie

Douglas Richard Flutie (born October 23, 1962) is a former quarterback in the National Football League (NFL), Canadian Football League (CFL), and United States Football League (USFL). He first rose to prominence during his college football career at Boston College, where he received the Heisman Trophy and the Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award in 1984. His "Hail Flutie" touchdown pass in a game against Miami on November 23, 1984 (dubbed "The Pass"[1][2][3]) is considered among the greatest moments in college football and American sports history.[4]

Flutie was born in Manchester, Maryland to Dick and Joan Flutie. His grandfather was the son of a Lebanese immigrant.[8] His family moved to Melbourne Beach, Florida when he was 6, where his father, Richard, worked as a quality engineer in the aerospace industry.

The guy who introduced my parents is half-italian, half-lebanese and he's literally Kramer from Seinfeld. He also used to be the boss of the guy who directed the shitty new ghostbusters movie

FACT: Lebanese are the most powerful race in the world

Dude fuck you're Lebanese heritage. No one cares here. I'm not even being racist. I'm tired of everybody identifying with their heritage. Its gonna fuck this world up. Look at "muh proud black heritage" niggers fucking up this country. Sense of belonging and identity is for the weak. Individualism is for the strong.

I'm a quarter leb and I look it, you saying I'm aryan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrence_Malick

Terrence Frederick Malick (/'mæl?k/; born November 30, 1943)[1] is an American film director, screenwriter and producer. He began his career as part of the New Hollywood film-making wave with the critically acclaimed films Badlands (1973) and Days of Heaven (1978),[2] before a lengthy hiatus. Malick returned to directing with movies such as The Thin Red Line (1998), The New World (2005), and The Tree of Life (2011). These films were marked by philosophical and spiritual overtones, as well as the use of meditative voice-overs from individual characters, and initially polarized audiences and critics; some felt these elements made the films engaging and unique while others found them pretentious and gratuitous.[3] Their critical standing improved over time; The Tree of Life has since been named as Malick's most acclaimed film, while his next film, 2012's To the Wonder, proved one of his most divisive.[4]

Terrence Malick was born in Ottawa, Illinois.[7][8] He is the son of Irene (née Thompson; 1912–2011)[9] and Emil A. Malick (1917–2013),[10] a geologist.[11] His paternal grandparents were Assyrian Christian immigrants from Syria and Lebanon

I was just meming about the Lebanese celebrity claiming thread. I dindu nuffin

Now post Nassim Taleb and the scooby doo guy so you could finish with Lebanese heritage day

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Keener

Catherine Ann Keener (born March 23, 1959)[2] is an American actress. She has been twice nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her roles as Maxine Lund in Being John Malkovich (1999) and Harper Lee in Capote (2005). Keener also appeared in the films Into the Wild (2007) and Synecdoche, New York (2008), which were well received by critics. Keener is also the noted muse of director Nicole Holofcener, having appeared in every work of hers to date.[3]

In 2005, she starred in the political thriller The Interpreter, The Ballad of Jack and Rose, with Daniel Day-Lewis and played the love interest of Steve Carell in Judd Apatow's The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Keener's performance as writer Harper Lee in Capote (also 2005) earned her several awards and nominations, including her second Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.[11]

Keener was born in Miami, Florida in 1959 (though some sources say 1960[4][5][6]), the third of five children of Evelyn (née Jamiel) and Jim Keener, a manager of an automotive store.[7] She is of Irish descent on her father's side and of Lebanese descent on her mother's.[7][8] Keener was raised Roman Catholic and attended Catholic schools. She attended Monsignor Edward Pace High School.[9][10]

You want to know the secret OP, you cocksucker?

We hate everyone. But whether or not we hate or like someone is fucking irrelevant.

Are they moral? Do they encourage degeneracy? Are they fucking backwards and decide the human race should suffer some stupid level of bullshit spiritualist sacrifice for the sake of imaginary garbage?

If yes then they can fuck off. If no then we'll interact with them.

But we fucking hate everyone.

I've fucked a few lebanese girls

Lebs are like Italians if they were even more Arab

Make of that what you will