Daily cucks

Really makes you think.....

lmao. I was just with them on Tuesday night.

The #MaplePill gives great powers.

Big difference between swinging and cuckoldry.

You won't believe your eyes senpai

-posted from the cuckshed

No there isn't. A woman can get 10x the sex that the man can get, baring him paying hookers or being a sugar daddy (both of which his wife would disallow, as it affects their shared financials). The only time it could be viewed as equitable is if its direct couple swapping, but even then, the woman will likely cheat outside of the fuck party with a man she develops feelings for.

swinging is not cuckoldry you goofball

Posted in /r9k/ but I'm actually going to hook up with a middle aged woman and fuck her in front of her husband this weekend AMA.

I'm a NEET.

My gf has stated on multiple occasions that she would find it hot to watch me fuck other women.

What now?

she is cheating on you, :)
the guy next to him seem to be a black guy

As a NEET how does it feel to know you're fucking a woman in front of her partner?

BRRRRaAAAApPPap

If she's dumb, she's a female cuck who enjoys punishment. If she's smart, she's internalizing how to start an open relationship and potentially find a better man. Either way, tell her that she's the only woman who matters to you, and then go in for an open mouthed kiss. She'll be wet on the spot for you.

Right, you're the expert on women. See, it's these faggots that fall for this idea that we are monogamous. We are not.

Feels good, mostly because it's been years since I've been laid.

By the gods.....

painful to read

I felt so many conflicting emotions reading that but mostly anger and disappointment.

^
See

This is a great reason why (((marriage))) is fuckery for a man, dude clearly doesn't want to be with her anymore (he never should have agreed to poly in the first place), but now hes stuck cuz he'll lose his money and kids.

Is there more of this story? I wanna read about how he murdered the bitch or something close to a good ending

I'm tired of reading how in the end he was a bitch

You're a dumb degenerate.

REPENT NOW!
REPENT NOW!

STOP
BEING
WEAK

fuck i need to stop visiting these threads. Destroying my confidence in humanity.
my parents have modeled a virtually perfect relationship for me my whole life but when i get to the real world all ive seen is this shit. i feel like the only way is to find a sweet christian qt, marry her youngish, and raise God fearing children.

Gross fucking cuck.

IT WORKED FOR US

IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO

It didn't worked for them either, but they needed to sell that interview.