The cancer that is the shitdweeb 'controlled opposition' resistance

Okay listen fuckers. Here's my problem with shit shows like TRS, Daily Shoah, Merchant Minute, terms like the Alt-Right and so forth..

They are all autism traps for either controlled opposition or other autist. They overuse memes and do so to such an extend that it alienates people and loses it's impact. You can only say "Oy vey" so much until you become numb to it. The problem is also that we actually want to bring this stuff in the mainstream if we want to win this war. We don't want to be 'niche and edgy" because normies don't like that crap. They don't want to be associated with niche shit. This is why Trump and his mascot Red/White/Army MAGA hat works so well. Everyone can get on board wearing a cool accessory like that. Despite what it represents for different people. Hats are cool and worn by everyone. Now be honest with yourself, given that you now know this, would you say that things like this clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=jg1uP_dYd-Q

Would this entice a normie to hop on the 'no-breaks train'? Disney might be mainstream but it's certainly not something most adult guys stick to. Even for women the lyrics are undecipherable meme rehashing. The way it's sung ain't cool, it ain't hip. You don't play this shit at a party. It's just an in-group thing and accomplishes nothing because you don't gain a new audience. Worse still your existing audience gets further dilated into a super niche segment that begins to reinforce itself as 'alternative people'. This is what happened to Rock when it got swept over by Metal.

TRS and people like those trigger me because they 'lameify' our entire endeavor. I can't show that shit to my friends they will either laugh or be puzzled by the message. Meanwhile I got everyone around me to get a MAGA hat because it's the cool/new/white/hip thing to wear. People like it. This furthers our goal.

So tell me Sup Forums am I the only one that thinks this? Is this who we want to be? Is everyone else fucking autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps878xivyoM
encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Slavros
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lindsay_Kantha_Souvannarath
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bro if your not autist you are in the wrong place

Is this who you want to be Sup Forums? I thought everyone was all about taking the red pill. If so then part of the mission should be about integrating with society and red pilling it in such a way. My heart sank the moment I saw the HWNDU feed. The Sup Forums IRL-meet up made me cringe. We are never gonna win the meme war like this.

The pepe frog is funny and rode the wave of Trumps average day Joe appeal. He even tweeted about it because he thought it was flattering. But now things are getting silly. With hard to understand infographic and weird ass memes no one will buy. Everyone needs to step up out of their bubble for once. Else this entire movement will just fizzle out leaving Trump with a bunch of dumb plugged in normies who have no clue what to think.

Truth needs to apply to the mainstream.

>whines about autism
>comes to Sup Forums

I guess I expected to much from you

I'm a member on TRS. I've had IRL meet ups with other White Nationalists in my area, they're all pretty decent people. Its been a pretty tremendous part of growing the White Nationalist movements going around all across North America and Europe.

Its pretty curious to see outsiders like yourself always try to act like you're part of something. Posting on Sup Forums isn't belonging to a political movement. You're not in anything cohesive, you're not accomplishing anything. You use terms like "our goal" but you have no goal. You have nothing in common with us.
We're pushing conservatism towards accepting ethnic identity being the basis of nationhood. We have multiple venues for this, including outlets for legitimate coherent ideas in the NPI speeches, poster campaigns, subverting leftists trends in social media, and manufacturing outrage to bring attention to our cause. The Daily Shoah doesn't do this, its for the already initiated. So I have a hard time seeing your criticisms as anything other than shallow concern trolling typical of a shitlib pretending to be a right winger.

Clearly you are too intelligent to hang out with us.
Maybe you should try hanging from a tree instead.

I agree and I'm sure they are decent people. I just find it a waste that time and effort is allocated to the wrong things sometimes. Since things like TRS are actual attempts at accomplishing things instead of just shitposting in Sup Forums. I have friends who follow TRS and I cringe every time they play a video fragment. Because I knew normies aren't gonna buy that shit. With a change in direction the effort you people make could appeal to far more people. I used the MAGA hat as an example. But there are tons of ways you can use this to your benefit.

I don't agree with the current approach of many of these places. I'm around normies allot and if we want their votes/support/energy then this is not the way.

Unless we don't want them on board, then you can just continue making inside jokes and poor attempts at appeasement.

The concern trolling is off the charts on this one. Hey fuckhead if you want to improve things why don't you spend less time countersignaling those who create things and more time contributing something yourself.
Other than whine.
Kill yourself.

>My heart sank the moment I saw the HWNDU feed. The Sup Forums IRL-meet up made me cringe. We are never gonna win the meme war like this.

Wrong. If anything all these stunts did win that battle. (((Shia))) expected everyone to chant the mantra, instead he got people trolling him, praising Hitler (even if ironically), playing Shadilay, hijacking his feed and turning into Sup Forums: the mystery meat trolling sitcom, utterly destroying the original anti-Trump message of the project.

Oh look a kikebart/infowars shill shilling against people that name the Jew. Fuck off Shlomo, TRS has its flaws but it's far superior to your "MAGA Sup Forums is satire I love gay Jews XD" garbage".

Kill youself

Yeah except that they were all tiny manlet shitskins and fat neckbeard fags. My football team would be on board with them for sure.

>controlled opposition

Go the fuck back to shitchan

You idiot, all I'm saying is that TRS and shit ain't cool. It's dorky and you won't make any friends with it. Show that to some chick and she will wonder what kind of weird ass guy you are.

OP people from the TRS are meeting up in real life and trolling kikes in real life while you sit here posting pepe images.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps878xivyoM

>>>/8pol/

Thank you, patriotic layer cake.

I always thought having parasitic e-celebs was a sign of a health movement in this day and age.

They were part of the buzz and traffic of our side, but they are by no means its intellectual center nor at all powerful.

Still, they pre-occupy their equivalents on the left and I think more or less cancel eachother out.

But, yes, we should have better spokespeople. Our God Emperor tends to ramble and as all presidents do, he will disappoint us in some regard too.

I was thinking we need to create the William F Buckleys of the 21st Century. Fortunately, there aren't any Chomsky's or Foucault's you have to beat, just whatever paid lunatic is cast next to you.

The fact you took the time out of your day to write this entire post proves how much of a waste of life you really are OP

Oy vey

Guys like Kanye and Mel Gibson are on our side. We should appeal to their angle instead of some faggot guy who puts a Pepe pin on his suit and screams "Hail Trump"

Replying again to reiterate the fact you are an absolute faggot and should be gassed first

Praise Kek

Some Ground Rules for classing up specific threads:

>Eliminate the use of profanity. Its great elsewhere, but the most powerful language never needs to use expletives.

>Think not in terms of right/wrong/logical/autistically-harmonious economic models. Instead, build your arguments in terms of what you have faith in (e.g. business, creativity, ingenuity etc). Address our fears (theft, having our meager fortunes ruined, death, disease etc).

>he does and follows things to make friends not because they are correct and true

you literally have not learned a single thing about this movement. go back to fullkikechan

>implying we can only do one thing
>"those in this movement who i dont enjoy listening should change what they say and how they act"

again, fuck off retard kike

One of the as yet undiscovered ironies of your life remains that you are the faggot waste of life.

OP, being Dutch, fancies him or herself a holder of high standards (certainly compared to Americans). This is a welcome addition here.

Again, you're the faggot, faggot.

OP go back to plebbit where you deserve to rot

I agree with everything you said. Kind of. Let's not forget normies are posting a stupid purple bird everywhere. Internet culture and normie culture has merged a lot since the days of computer nerd tropes.

That said, to the degree that you're right: we want everyone. Let TRS and memelords sweep in the autists. Why don't you make some normie-friendly media to cover that base, if you don't think it's being covered? Why can't there be both?

Spencer sucks but for different reasons. Pic related.

I've been saying this for years: if Sup Forums was able to stop being autistic for one minute and talk to normies without using any racist slurs or shitty memes or any of that cringey shit that makes you look like a complete fucking retard outside of Sup Forums, the world not be nearly as fucked as it is and we would not need fucking Donald Trump to clean up our mess for us.

Stop pretending that you dumb cunts were ever on Trump's team. You're all a liability. Your "meme wars" didn't do shit besides making Hillary Clinton look like a crazy person for five minutes that nobody remembers. You are ineffectual morons and your only use is as a distraction for CTR to waste time and money on.

The fact that almost no one here seems to understand that Stacey and Dan aren't gonna join in on the kikes if you keep placating to yourself only is beyond me. If you don't get these people to go with you on certain topics the western nations will just continue to deteriorate while people artistically screech online.

Thank god for people like Trump because he actually raises these issues publicly and appeals to the masses.

Again you're using these terms like "our side." My side is Ethno Nationalism. I'm doing real work in the real world to end the stigma revolving around race so people in the political realm are impervious to shaming tactics when they defend our right to exist as a people. Kanye sure as fuck isn't on my side.
When you use language like this its incredibly obvious that you're trying to frame the discussion around a very narrow view. This is something that Jews do. Its part of policing language.

Nah, the meme stuff works extremely well, including the podcasts. It just belongs on the internet and only the internet.

Again, IF YOU PEOPLE ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT NON-AUTIST MEDIA, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE SOME?

nigger do you want ethno-nationalism or not?

most of the podcasts on TRS are not there to convert people, they're there to entertain and inform. yet despite that, they've brought a hell of a lot more support for far-right ideas than people like Thernofitch.

and beyond the podcasts, TRS has been helping white nationalists organize and actually do things.

>Dutch
>High Standards

holy shit my sides

>Just act normal
>remove what makes (You) attractive
>Good Goy

OP what's the link to your podcast? Your Youtube channel?

>This Thread

If there's ever been doubt that CF is just an edgy contrarian for view and shekels, the fact that he hasn't posted a new common filth radio since his bandcamp was taken down removes all doubt.

I'd give you that. If you want to segregate it and have multiple lines of approach that's fine. Kikes do it to. But the awareness for it needs to be out there. I'm just a simple soldier making his way around the world. That's my way of contribution to my nation. But I know there are guys out there who are smart, clever and creative who just need a nudge and they'd make up better shit to trigger (((them))) that way.

I can only imagine the uproar when normies start sharing these memes and ideas on their social media. It would be bigger than Pewds red pilling 50 million kids into believing swastikas are funny again.

That song was pure cancer.

commonfilth would rather virtue signal about faggotry and white girls fucking dogs than actually work to stop the things he rants incessantly about.

he is in fact a huge faggot and people ought to call him out on it.

Yeah, CF is also a faggot kike-loving, pro muslim-shilling bumper sticker merchant degenerate. But he's 100% right about Ducky Spencer.

>My heart sank the moment I saw the HWNDU feed
No shit, that was just AstroTurf shill sliding. But that's something this board has always delt with. Toughin up buttercup.

What side would that be, faggot? Kanye isn't on my side, he is a cancerous monkey.

>Hurr durr TRS doesn't have any impact compared to MAGA hats

Oh the billionaire president has more reach than a podcast who consistently has its crowd funding blocked by jews? Kill yourself, you concern trolling commie

When I heard the memes and inside jokes it make we want to dive deeper and explore the background, but most people who find their way to these podcasts are already pretty right wing. It's not a normie conversion tool (mostly anyway-the ones making fun of black history month are gold) it's a patriotard/libertarian to pro-white propaganda tool.

>The fact that almost no one here seems to understand that Stacey and Dan aren't gonna join in on the kikes if you keep placating to yourself only is beyond me

listen toothpastejew, i dont know how little you actually interact with normies, but you cant exactly just school them on the JQ, all you can do is refine your ideas and slowly let them stumble upon your ideology themselves.

do you have any idea how many people are aware of us? Just last night I heard people at the table next to me talking about richard spencer. I just randomly heard his name.

We are everywhere, far more people are aware of what the alt right is and what the current social discourse is. They understand that there is a culture war between the far left and far right... guess what, trump won. People know what disgusting road the left is leading society down and the alt right is honestly the one and only valid opposition that has sprung up against this degeneracy in our life time.

One does not merely "school stacy on the jq". its going to take a long time.

you sound as socially retarded as this leaf:

So you're saying that TRS has been more succesfull than it initially thought it would be and it's now uninterested in expanding on said won terrotiry?

That's like Apple inventing the Iphone and not making any improvements and re-releases afterthat.

>implying the podcasts were ever meant for normies

the fuck do you think chateau autiste was about?

>But I know there are guys out there who are smart, clever and creative
Yeah, they're making content.

Have you been to a local pool party? Anything in person? There's some spergy dudes, but it's mostly normal guys. More professional class (my group has two lawyers, a pharmacist, an accountant, and others). Athletes. No NEETs that I've seen. And all of us average dudes love TRS.

If your goal is frat boys, they aren't political mostly, except for maybe a MAGA hat to rustle some edges. They aren't listening to ANY podcasts or watching Youtube except in the background of parties. You go for normal everyday guys. And you underestimate how TRS does that.

>I'm just a simple soldier making his way around the world.
This is bullshit. In other words you make nothing, you meet no one, but you think you're an authority on what works.

>Pewds red pilling 50 million kids
You don't think those same goofy 13 year olds would love TRS? Do you know thedailystomer's average age range?

CommonFilth isn't even white. Hes a half breed that was trying to start a cult build entirely around purity spiraling.
Hes worse than the head of IronMarch who is actually an Arab who argues for Islam in the west.

The common thread in those who excessively purity spiral is that they're usually exactly the thing they're railing against. Normal people aren't heavily emotionally invested in things to that degree. We've seen in numerous times were staunch establishment GOP members who promoted family values and argued against gay marriage ended up being fags themselves. They take their internalized issues and project them outwardly.
I think its kind of pointless to throw around such claims, but if I were in Vegas I'd bet $10,000 on CommonFilth being a furry dog fucker. All day long I'd take that bet.

they got successful by doing what they're doing now. why would they change the formula when they've been seeing exponential growth for years?

no faggot hes saying that you should take your tone policing and shove that shit right up inside your own asshole

and then fuck off

if you want to the alt light then just fucking go back to /r/eddit right now cuck

i dont give a fuck if stacy or dan knows about the JQ because a race war is coming and every normie iwll have to pick a side, if they dont pick our side they will die, either by our hands or by the hands of the mudslime

Here's a surprise for you, mate. Everyone is in it for the memes. Not even 1% here are actual nazis, and not even 10% care about the future of white people or anything really.

>Hes worse than the head of IronMarch who is actually an Arab
Uzbek*

kill yourself kirilshlomo

Fuck you cripplechan niggers punching right

>Show that to some chick and she will wonder what kind of weird ass guy you are.

No one is doing that. It kind of sounds like you've tried it though. You should go back to antifachan.

Stacy or Dan learn about the JQ by going through Milo, Gavin, Ramzpaul, Millenial Woes, then by that point they've been eased into memes and dive into TRS. We have a system and it works. Why do people keep questioning different aspects of it?

I know the truth hurts.

They're questioning it because it works, and they're shills.

Why the fuck are you even on Sup Forums?

This guy is the opposite of cripplechan. Antifa chan is all about purity spiraling to keep normies out and keep themselves in their autistic edgy hugbox to convince themselves that they don't have friends because of their ideas, not because they're spergs.

This guy is so dependent on his social group that it makes him uncomfortable to be part of something that isn't mainstream safe. He's one step above talking about his BASED BLACK friend that wears a MAGA hat and thinks feminism is dumb. Proof: "People like Kanye"

OP, you get the spergs and the normal white men, which is what we're doing. Then the ideas leak out. The Chads and Staceys will follow whatever is mainstream once it's there.

This.

What have you even done OP?

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

Hands off our memes. From my cold dead hands.

protip: TRS is not about "bringing in normies"

It's a place for people on the vanguard of defending their race come up with ways to do so without scrutiny from the enemy or too much infighting.

It's just a prank bro

you are right but heres the thing, i dont give a fuck how far they make it down the rabbit hole because i cannot see how a race war is realistically going to be averted.

short of major technological breakthroughs that solve scarcity, we are in for AT LEAST one more major war over resources, whether it be clean water, liveable climate, or imperialistic cultures. its going to happen, 1 billion new niggers are going to be shat out over the next 80 years. they arnt going to just wallow in african dirt any pity. they are going after that sweet white gibs and pussy in germany and sweden.

so you see there are more pressing concerns than redpilling stacy on the QJ

Is TRS et al gay and useful idiots?

Yes

Is OP an even bigger cock sucking fag for hating on MUH waifu?

Absolutely

Hello, fellow poster. I agree with several of the points that you have made on this forum and think you may be just the kind of person we're looking for. I need people dedicated to radical white supremacy and anti-government ideals to form the vanguard of a new secret organization committed to bringing about drastic social changes. Please get in touch so we can discuss privately some financial transactions and the possibility of obtaining military grade weapons.

8gag shills fuck off

If you have friends who listen to it, what's the concern? It's obviously appealing to people. What type of guy is a "normie" to you? To me it's anyone that isn't full blown fedora autism. Are you friends with fedoras? If not, what makes your firends not normie? And who is normie? Do you mean like the top 10% of men in the sexual marketplace? It's pretty gay that you want their approval this bad.

The primary question is why the fuck are you posting from a Netherlands IP.

>Is this who you want to be Sup Forums?
I don't really care who I am, but I do long to see a government boot stomp on your leftist face.

>i cannot see how a race war is realistically going to be averted.
Well then you have your answer. Stacey and Chad will join during RaHoWa. So let's get the other 80% of guys who are normal but disenfranchised and will laugh at merchant impressions.

Stop watching that BS

Mike "marry a kike, it redpills you on life" Enoch

>tfw you realize he hates jews so much he married one and deliberately did not have kids with her just to prevent one more kike being brought into the world

You can hand wring and complain all you want, white nationalism/alt-right whatever you want to call it is growing faster than anything, recent article said ISIS was in awe or our growth rates. So we're doing something right

ITT: antifachan joins forces with a Thernobitch normie-wannabe to countersignal something that's undeniably influenced reporters and an election and grown to >100k weekly listeners and dozens or IRL groups, poster campaigns, and conferences

Top kek

TRS is for people close to being fully redpilled. It helps push them over the edge and contain them within the movement of ethnic nationalism and identitarianism. Without it, people would have to go straight from sargon to the daily stormer, which would have a low conservation rate. TRS adds a necessary mid stop.

>muh countersignal

this

Go back to your hole.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Alexander_Slavros

encyclopediadramatica.se/Lindsay_Kantha_Souvannarath

Kanye isn't on our side anymore unfortunately. He denounced trump a week or so ago. Probably due to the fact that Trumps admin didn't let him perform at the inauguration which was stupid as fuck imo

Again, TRS is for the already initiated or those close to full redpilling. No one is going to show a normie TRS. There is an assembly line, and TRS is part of it. It goes Sargon->PJW->Sup Forums->TRS->Daily Stormer, or something similar to that.

> is this who you want to be Sup Forums?

Nigger you may be new here, but understand this IS who we are.

Don't fucking pontificate how to conduct ourselves.

When was the last time YOU co-ordinated a Syrian airstrike via memes? How many US presidents did you install in office?

GTFO with your holier-than-thou shit. We aren't here to convert Normies. We are here to create the memes that leads to the policies that you spread on our behalf.

Fug

>dutch
You're not even a human being.

Alt-Right needs to rebrand itself as centrist. Nobody will be able to demonize a centrist party, it is too inherently benign sounding. It's fairly correct, too, since alt-right people only all agree on race realism and immigration. Economic and social positions are all over the map. Anti-immigration, pro science, low Poz, pro single payer healthcare...something like that.

Needs to be ethnonationalist and actively support other races having their own homelands. Team up with the Hoteps and La Raza and the Zionists.

Alt-right was always a trap.

Once you separate dichotomies like nationalism vs interantionalism, libertarianism vs authoritarianism, economic control vs laissez faire, etc. Left and Right in the context of Democrat and Republican becomes utterly meaningless.

Be refusing to adopt the language concocted by the MSM, spooks, academic marxists, etc, you preemtively cut off their bullshit.

It's amazing how smart people think you are when you throw out words that are made up and act like it's something everyone should know. People with follower mentality eat that shit up.

if you dont like it fuck off back to mexico ombre