Stop trying to win arguments with facts. Try emotions instead

>journalism

twitter.com/Slate/status/831237915044896772

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/02/counter_lies_with_emotions_not_facts.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7zwWa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trying to counter a lie with a fact is like trying to get a catchy tune out of your head by reading out loud from the dictionary.

>Comet is in the facts man

What did they mean by this?

>linking directly to the article

KYS shill

Memes win over facts and emotions. Memes win over everything- steel, flesh, logic, you name it.

>liberals
>arguing using facts
wut

kek

You do realize there are websites where you can open the article with just the text, right?

america needs to be nuked

god sends different things to make us suffer

now it sends liberals

ayy

Nah, I already tried this tactic for a while this year against angry liberals. It didn't work and they just called me a white supremasist nazi when I told them my majority native american heritage I didn't want more immigrants because it didn't work out for the people already here the last time we let a bunch of religious immigrants in. When their "We're all immigrants though!!!" argument doesn't work they short circuit and default to "Nazi! Nazi! Nazi!".

On the upside I'm apparently a white aryan now according to half the population so that's pretty cool. Seig Heil and all that fellow White Masterracers, ha ha.

Good meme draw you in with emotions but get you to stay with facts

Memes are the polymerization of emotions and facts. They are also the second most powerful force in the universe besides genes.

archive.is/7zwWa

That's actually a good tip. Seriously. Normies are fucking emotional, not logical. You convert them emotionally, not logically. Specially women.

If you want to convince a woman of your political position, present your view as something factual to you, act confident about what you believe, show no emotional doubt. Also, treat your political opposition as an insidious threat against humanity, while your position as the only ones that want to make the world better.

top notch edit, really impressive

>can I say anything factual to change your opinion?
no
>can I say anything that will change your emotions?
yes

well I guess that explains it

*Orwellian nightmare intensifies*

>Giving their site free hits to support this garbage.
Jews got to you, too, eh

This was on /sci/ the other day.

>You do realize there are websites where you can open the article with just the text, right?

You do realize what I'm saying, right? A black page with nothing but text does not give anybody any ad revenue since you know, there aren't any ads.

>how to lose elections.html

>Several years ago, when my last name was different and my politics were less entrenched, I worked for a nonpartisan fact-checking site.
>Jess Zimmerman

What did she mean by this?

Also reading this article is hurting my brain. Anyone click on that hilarious meme link. Oh boy they know how to meme with the best of em. I have to tap out.

>"So that's why water is wet."
>"Well yeah, but I don't feel like it is. I feel like it's dry."

Kek

This is perfect.

>Logically speaking the property "wet" is defined as being covered in or soaked through with water. Water cannot cover or soak through itself, therefore, water cannot be wet.

Oh wait, feelings, right

>HITLER