Shaun King

This man came to my school. He didn't have time to answer many questions, so I couldn't ask him anything by the time I was close in the line. He was in a hurry.

So, AMA.

Did you ask him why he shaves his forehead?

No, I didn't. Asking questions like that in an HBCU would get my lynched in no time.

the funniest thing about him is the way he shaves his hairline up to make his skull appear more negroid

If you didn't get to ask him anything, and he was barely there, and you were too afraid to ask him anything interesting during his visit, what the fuck are we supposed to ask you about, man?

Why does a Sup Forumslack attend an HBCU?

>On Tuesday, Feb. 21, prominent social justice advocate and author Shaun King will be speaking at Faye Spanos Concert Hall. His presentation will begin at 7 p.m. and is free and open to the public.

he's coming to my town in a few days, what to do?

Stay at home shitposting like usual

Give him some sunscreen.

Talcum X needs to fuck off.

Just how white is he?

Did he smell bad? He looks like he smells bad. Possibly on purpose.
Not even fucking around here, I bet his feet smell like a morbidly obese man's undersack after a hot day in June.

He constantly flares up his nostrils to look like a nigger, he probably also rolls in moldy cheese to get that prime nigger tang

Say "sup cracka ass white boi" while wearing shoe polish on your face

what are his stats?

I didn't know if you wanted to know what he said, what he's like, etc. Unless you already know.

I don't attend the HBCU, I went to the building.

Please fuck his day up. There would be mandingo manhunters if I tried that.

Very white. Whiter than the white people in the room. Whiter than the lightest black people in the room. And they looked white.

I smelt a little ass in the room.

i never been to a kang rally before? what to say?

A white guy who pretends to be black.

Shameful for people on both sides.

- 102 unarmed black men killed in 2015 (he said last year, but it's actually 2015)
- we hadn't had as many lynchings since William McKinley's presidency
-mass incarceration increased and stayed during Nixon's presidency

That's all in terms of stats.

Abraham Lincoln, Lyndon B. Johnson and Hillary Clinton were candidates endorsed to stop chaos, he said. He also isn't good with technology because he couldn't play the videos he wanted to play to the audience.

He talked about white privilege and Donald Trump's ridiculous tweets. He said that Stephen Miller hated Latinos and Trump, Bannon and Miller were women abusers.

He said nothing about Breitbart. He also didn't mention his "hate crime" in 1995, which solidifies that he lied about it ever happening.

It was pretty silent. But it confirmed their biases.

There were a lot of hipster-looking motherfuckers and green-haired and red-haired women as well.

what the fuck

Is this real? Holy shit.

Shoulda asked him whats his favorite seasoning...water or milk?