I am an American black male. I come to Sup Forums and plenty of other boards pretty often...

I am an American black male. I come to Sup Forums and plenty of other boards pretty often. I lean heavily to the left on almost every issue. I always see you guys shitposting about how this board will red pill a person after being here long enough. I've been here a while and it hasn't happened yet. The way I see it, pretty much everything you just believe is utter bullshit and does not reflect reality in any way. I'm interested to see if you have any real logical arguments for your side because I've never seen any. But I'm willing to try because at the end of the day my only loyalty is to the truth, regardless of how hard it is top face. So I'm asking you nicely to do your best to red pill me, because I'm genuinely curious if it's possible or not. I want to better understand your views before just writing you guys off completely like most would. I'm actually trying here, and I'm hoping you guys will to. Ok now red pill me, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

fao.org/docrep/005/y6831e/y6831e-03.htm
globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/
ipsnews.net/2015/01/more-than-half-of-africas-arable-land-too-damaged-for-food-production/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am an American black male
fuck off, nigger.

Like the niggers kids weren't doing the usual nigger kid shit.

the bottom headline is fake, that's not at all the full story

Let me redpill u on how babby trees are formed

I asked you for a logical argument and by not answering me you're making it clear you don't have any.

never heard the full story, link?

You have an inability to become red-pilled because of your innate limitations.

A monkey can put on a suit, but it is not a man.

You can tell OP really is a nigger by his attempts at sounding smart and how hard he's trying to grammar ending his sentences with periods and shit. On Sup Forums no less

But of course fails to separate paragraphs and gives us that short-wall of text

Just drags on simple sentences by adding redundant copy+paste phrases like
>The way I see it, pretty much everything

Why can't ya'll just talk like regular people instead of desperately hiding behind your sense of inferiority by trying too hard to sound smart?

T. Mexican.

It's not our fucking job to lay it all out for you. It's all here. Look around for it yourself. This is why you are a fucking nigger and not a black man, you still want it fucking handed to you instead of doing the work for yourself.

remember to sage bait and shill threads

Didn't read your OP, but for the chick on the bottom they should have killed the kid right then and there and saved us all the hassle of dealing with another worthless nig 20 years out.

Well, I partially agree with you.

However, talking like this is also annoying.

Arguably as much if not more than giant paragraphs are.

Because, really, you're just needlessly separating sentences at this point.

It's okay to group together related stuff, use breaks to separate actual paragraphs, not sentences. Typing they way you do is just silly, there's no reason to do it just like there's no reason to wall of text.
Even small breaks like this are fine if you feel like it's getting a bit too crowded but you're still on the same subject, just don't separate every single sentence with a break. It's unnecessary.

That's literally Tumblr reasoning though

OP should indeed lurk more, but "educate yourself" is no argument.

What exact issue do you wish to receive the red pill on?

Go to bed, Sky.

>I am an American black male.
>I come to Sup Forums and plenty of other boards pretty often.
>I lean heavily to the left on almost every issue.

ur mom's unnecessary.

>American
>black
Pick one

American = English/Scottish/Dutch/German

We can't really redpill subhumans.

A truly redpilled subhuman would kill himself, because your existence is a blight on the greater good.

Best comic

My mother is irreplaceable.

well yeah, no one expects you accept the fact that you're a lesser race. coming here is a waste for you, because unless you wish to degenerate into self loathing nihilism, you will not accept the fact that africans have never accomplished anything as a race, africa would, if in the hands of whites, be the most producing farmland in the world, and likely not the aids infested hell that it is today. the best thing to ever happen to blacks was slavery, because without the period of being slaves, you would not be able to leech off successful civilizations. we see what africa has accomplished when left to its own devices, and we see now what happens when we take half measures in dealing with the problem of africa, the only solution is taking a full measure, as we did with america, move the cancer to reservations, and develop the land. though you will not accept this, at a human level, and I do not blame you for this. though this is the reason why you have not integrated into the culture of the pol board.

>I lean heavily to the left on almost every issue.
so do 90% of other niggers

You need to study the following topics:
>physics, esp understanding basic thermo and its far-reaching consequences on every single aspect of our lives, no exceptions
>biology - learn about genetics, learn about human biodiversity, learn that the usual race-denying argument put forth by Lewontin has been utterly btfo by subsequent research, make sure you spend some years getting your head into evolution, and make sure you understand how all of biology are basically thermodynamic machines "cheating" their way into lowered entropy states
>human psych
>basic anthro from a biological perspective, and if you choose to go on into other anthro aspects like culture, make sure you fully understand the biology it is based on because most writers and professors in cultural anthro are in denial about the role of biology in forming culture
>geopolitics: the fundamental anarchy of the international system, violent force being the foundation of all political power whether domestic or international, the concept of a balancer, multipolarity vs bipolarity vs unipolarity and the effects these different configurations of power have on the potential levels of violence

Get all this shit under your hoodie and you will "red-pill" yourself without having to ask us yahoos to convince you

>I am an American black male
Well, here's the first redpill for you- Your women want you dead, and see you as a means to the end. Why are your mothers revered, yet your fathers are discarded and treated with such disrespect? Black society is matriarchal, and therefore you are objectively worth less to your own society than the nigresses you breed with.

Have a fun day today, OP. Hopefully you learn to not be a faggot after this cancerous thread.

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

It's because of your undeveloped monkey brain. You mad black boi? Coming up with legitimate arguments is a waste of time.

>PLOT TWIST
>OP IS A NIGGER

Fuck you. literally all he needs to do is read and ask questions in relevant threads. Making his own to ask everyone to tell him this shit is just lazy nigger thinking.

You look at that picture and you think race is the reason, when really it's wealth and fame
Not all white people own yachts and golf with the president

Stop whining, nigger. If you are so smart, then why are you shitting up White countries? You belong in an all black progressive nation helping your fellow blacks to better themselves.

Everytime some writes "I am a black american male" I am going to respond with "Tits or gtfo"

>Tits or gtfo!

The political party of your choice has a chilling history if advocating for your inslavement, genicide,and segregation. But hey, the Libs are great right?

>black

for example, "arrested for" isn't the same as "jailed for", surprisingly

>Thinks that evolution is indicative of achieving "lowered entropy states" and thus breaks the second law

I'm with you on educating yourself, but relax with the buzzwords on thermodynamics.

And you forgot the most important thing of all (for the sciences): that all theories are absolutely wrong. There just happen to be certain ones that give predictability for certain phenomena in a general sphere (i.e. VSEPR theory for simple molecules of light elements and Newtonian physics for anything not close to the speed of light or near huge energy potentials).

You have a different perspective and a a different prerogative.

Wow, that's mean to our guest

Pol is not a hivemind. What don't you understand that you would like explained?

Wait, so you come to /pol often, but you haven't learned anything? Granted, there are a lot of shitposts and stuff, but people like myself do post redpilled shit all the time. I can't help but feel you're just lying, which is pretty typical of niggers.

As far as you wanting us to redpill you, there are literally way too many topics at hand dating back, in my eyes, to at least 1917. And that's just the United States. A lot of shit has happened since then.

We can talk about the political aspect of practically anything, from the politically compromised Nobel Prize system, to Israel, to U.S. foreign policies, to the collapse of banks in Iceland by kikes (and many other countries), to our education system, to the media, to science (especially the Out of Africa theory), etc. Etc. And this is just a fraction of shit that happened in the last 10-15 years.

fao.org/docrep/005/y6831e/y6831e-03.htm

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/

ipsnews.net/2015/01/more-than-half-of-africas-arable-land-too-damaged-for-food-production/

"FAO estimates that the current area under managed water and land development totals some 12.6 million HA (hectacres) , equivalent to only some 8 percent of the total arable land. "

Essentially the African's haven't properly farmed any of their land and are now starving because of it, the first link goes on to talk about how a lot of the land isn't even irrigated. Essentially, Africans refuse to take care of their land and farm it, which in turn means the land goes to hell, and they lose the choice of farming it or not.

Fucking dumb nigger, she should have used the chink system, pic related.

Denzel, is that you???

maybe if you actually read the infographics and longer walls of text that are constantly posted here, you wouldn't have to make a thread asking us to redpill you.

>The way I see it, pretty much everything you just believe is utter bullshit and does not reflect reality in any way

On way specific topics? I take it racism is the biggest one due to the pic you posted. Do you think genetics are not a part of race, or due you think white racism is holding black people down?
I'll listen and reciprocate honestly if you can

Reading is for fags.

That wall just got 10 feet higher.

>I want to better understand your views before just writing you guys off completely like most would.
kek

fucking savage

>112989093

>Upload mugabe meme asking white farmers to come back

Are you practicing that speech for when you catch him fucking your wife?

>Implying they're white

That couple in the top pic is brown at best. Dude looks like "the most powerful race in the world" (filipinos) and the woman looks like a bean with bleached hair.

Now a baby with coke in its system makes a little more sense, huh?

Learn to quote someone you streetshitti shill.

You a good boy and you dindu nuffin.

Learn to spread your anus with your hands.

>how this board will red pill a person after being here long enough. I've been here a while and it hasn't happened ye
thats because niggers arent people nigger

>I-it's not my job to educate you!!

Oh no, we failed to convert one black guy who honestly sees nothing wrong with the MSM. I guess that proves it has all been a sham. I am a Cruz missile now, a Cruz missile filled with spaghetti.

Hey, OP. I've seen a bunch of fake SJWs pretending to be brothas here, but I'll lay this shit out for you, if you're willing to put in the effort. Answer one question first: How bougie are you from a scale of World Star to Urkel?

t. Talented Tenth.

That's for you pajeets to do.

If it's any consolation I think the black girl is sexier than the bleach blonde.

Here you go

It's not my job to give a lazy nigger special treatment when he can easily do it on his own. People appreciate what they earn, not what they are given.

Are you flirting with me?

You're a dumbass if you can't dissect the shit posts from real posts. If you are smart enough to do that then you'd see most facts on here are well researched and backed up by multiple sources.

So you're either an idiot or what you're actually saying is
>your arguments make me upset so I don't choose to believe them. Show me something else that syncs up with my preconceived ideals

We're jealous of your big penis.

Fake and terrible bait thread.

No nigger can write as coherently and as eloquently ( I use that word loosely) as you have here.

>Brown is now Huwhite

DATZ WHY U A NIGGER! NIGGER! I've noticed that everyone who's lighter than Black is now considered as White in Murica. There's a Japanese American cop who got accused of being a White Raycist! raping Neggresses when it's friggin obvious that the big guy is not White.

VSEPR isn't a redpill though

thermo is the original redpill. it's Malthus, Darwin, and everything else all in one

This

90% of your ethnic group has a double-digit IQ and can't hold down a job without a government handout called affirmative action hiring.

Fuck off nigger.

>utter bullshit and does not reflect reality in any way

I think your political beliefs probably do reflect a small bit of reality even though I disagree. Im better than u

Hide and or sage thread

fuck off nigger

Our reproductive cycles have been thrown off by too much masturbation.

what would MLK say? he was socially conservative

social conservatism holds families together; it holds societies together

modern liberalism is degeneracy and degeneracy attends social disintegration and destruction, full stop

it's not really a matter of logic either; at the end of the day degenerates lose the argument by default. ww3 incoming

this isn't the first time a society has degenerated (liberalized in excess). it doesn't last long and it doesn't end peacefully

That was America 1.0 it's already gone. The best we can do is preserve America 2.0 and not let it get even further from the original

You sound like a smart guy OP. I don't hate black people but it's hard not to notice trends among certain demographics. Just like asians have higher IQ's on average and lower crime rates than whites, the same can be said about blacks on average. Again, these are averages but how can you not see these trends and realize that on average blacks cannot compete with whites and asians in contemporary society?

He's right. USA is dead.

read this OP

Yeah and it's your fault. Smut peddler.

I love the progression of headlines lol.

Here is the redpill my fellow negro your only purpose is to racemix with white females on college campuses it's pretty easy actually even to steal these girls from their boyfriends.

American white guy who comes here exclusively just to see what the dumb people are thinking.

The idea that this board could at all persuade someone with critical thinking skills and the ability to recognize an authors bias is fucking hilarious.

Sure there are plenty of people who lack the ability to put ideas into a greater context, but those people are still in the minority. I come here to see what new levels of cognitive dissonance these dumb people have managed to achieve.

>celebrities getting special treatment
>color me fucking surprised
>see MJ and OJ simpson
wew

Only if you're at least 9 inches.

Its the truth. We best we can do is repeal the 1965 immigration act and keep it as European as possible

That's the same reason I read your post.

Yes I am aware. It's amazing really.

Just admit you're insane and retarded and have no other plan beyond "muh whiteness."

>I asked you for a logical argument
Why the fuck do we need to spoonfeed you? Look around you, if you don't see anything wrong with African Americans there's no hope for you. Niggers are parasites who haven't contributed a single fucking thing to mankind. Thousands of years of history and you're still starving in mud huts on the greenest continent on the planet. The only time a majority black country prospers is when we're babysitting your dumbasses.

The thing is you think you're smart but you're just another dork saying nothing.

Are you all about We Wuz Kangz?

>93 replies
>2 posts by this ID

OP has long gone to kfc after the red pill intake was too heavy for him

and now let's take a look to see when the country started going to shit
WOAH
another coincidence!