Theyre turning on eachother

cover goy tweeted an ebola joke about going to africa and they are trying to ruin his career. they are trashing white gays in the article.

"I will always be cautious of white gays; many of them aren’t that progressive. They lack intersectionality."

this will cause wars within their kind and help lead to the destruction of the sjw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mcSm0
lesswrong.com/lw/lr/evaporative_cooling_of_group_beliefs/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberlé_Williams_Crenshaw
youtube.com/watch?v=cYpELqKZ02Q&list=PLytTJqkSQqtr7BqC1Jf4nv3g2yDfu7Xmd&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know it just hit me upon seeing this. We truly have become (((them))).

I love it. Identity politics is so dysfunctional.

They have no idea how to function as a unit.

>intersectionality
There's that word again. What in the complete fuck do they mean when they use it?

WE ILLUMINATI NOW

i think it means you are either all in on every sjw issue no matter what or you are the enemy

>What in the complete fuck do they mean when they use it?
Everything leads to kill whitey. Every fucking thing.

It means fuck white people

archive link to article archive.is/mcSm0

There's those doubles again.

>"I will always be cautious of white gays; many of them aren’t that progressive. They lack intersectionality."

He's right though. Just take a look at James Mattis.

is he.....dare i say it.....our gay?

Intersectionality is how SJWs try to address all their various (often competing) causes, and try to sort out how ALL of it can relate and mean you might be oppressed on multiple levels, but also be aware that if you're a white feminist or whatever, then technically black feminists are more oppressed and you have to acknowledge their issues.

It's almost like just cause the persons a fag doesn't mean they follow all the other liberal bs

He's a degenerate fag, who cares what he has to say.

having everyone in your entire (((industry))) willing to ruin your career for saying something minorly offensive. white male gays will start being turned on by other more opressed factions of sjw

explain yourself

This is accurate.

As far as i understand it, its sort of a victimhood multiplier. Gay white males only get a 1x multiplier, while transnigger quadriplegic otherkin get a 3x multiplier, meaning thst they are a serious contender for the oppression high score.

This is the tweet? This fag didn't say anything close to "all africa has is ebola". I mean really don't like men who wear makeup, but why are they trying this hard to stretch his words? I thought fags were supposed to be revered in SJW land?

>I thought fags were supposed to be revered in SJW land?

it's 2017 goy, being just GAY is pretty much privileged at this point. you need to be gay, autistic, fat, be black or other shade of shitskin, and do NOT have a penis (unless you're trans)

Weve learned from the masters

exactly. here is his white male apology. they are gonna push all white gays out of the movement

There's actually a term for this phenomenon. Evaporative Cooling of Group Beliefs.

lesswrong.com/lw/lr/evaporative_cooling_of_group_beliefs/

>country
kek

I feel like white gays should get extra points, considering that whites are the LEAST gay race in America, behind blacks, asians, and latinos.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

All for saying "what if we get ebola" in africa. Holy fucking shit I want off this ride.

He already apologized...

Why the fuck do white boys cave in so fast?

Frankfurt school marxism

Aka white cis hetero patriarchy bullshit

It looks like this faggot is always on vacation at exotic locations with his friends who are also all children. Do these people not go to school or work?

>tfw white genocide is an act of mercy at this point.

I've been telling people to act like Jews since /new/. Glad to see others finally figured it out.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberlé_Williams_Crenshaw

God, leftist self-consumption makes my dick diamonds.

>"you HAVE to be progressive"

Basically what they're saying
Who gives a shit if someone is progressive or not especially if they never claimed to be in the first place?

>niggers eating gays turns him on

Milo?

Fucking hell he's repulsive.

>I take full responsibility

A hallmark phrase of a shallow apology. Like, who else could take responsibility for something YOU said? Also, what the hell does being a "cis" male have to do with making a "racist" comment? By the SJW logic, his being white obviously plays in, but I can't see how gender presentation is relevant at all.

Can confirm, good-looking man here, black guys are wayyyyy over-represented among the gay guys that I catch eye-fucking me on a daily basis.

It means hes a FUCKING WHITE MALE but homo too
That is being in different types of oppreshun ladders

SJW will fall in a few years.

That's actually kinda funny

my brother is a white gay man, and he despises this shit more than anyone i've ever met or read on Sup Forums. the only way he can contact other gay people in our area is thru that fag grindr app, and he always gets messages from degenerates like "can you trade me some dirty socks?"

then he just shit talks them til they block him.

he became moderately redpilled after the orlando nightclub shooting, watching how the media was still pushing the refugee meme when 95% of the refugees would kill him if they had a chance.

The right should accept redpilled gays. Use them as a tool to split the LGBTQIAWTF. The LGBT is already in the process of kicking out white gays, because they're privileged .

Gays are shunned by the rest of the LGBT if they aren't progressive .

Pic?

The gays and the trannies/feminists have always hated each other. Aside from fucking men there are a lot of gays that aren't completely pants on head retarded degenerates.

Yes, let the progressivism flow through them.

Will you turn in your brother on the day of the rope?

Is James, dare I say, /ourg-uhh.../

> ''can you trade me some dirty socks''?
Bwahahahaha

I sometimes get
> Do you want a paydate for 200 euro?

Though I would suggest to get a conversation started with someone. That way you can know enough from the pattern alone in which someone writes.

Oh look at that, turns out (((men))) aren't angels.

Mandatory military duty would stomp stupid shit like this out real quick. Too many idle losers that suffer from a lack of productivity has led us to this.

I cannot explain how much I agree with this

is it feasible that rich gay older guys in nyc would pay $200 for non sexual coffee date? had someone in group say he was doing this last time in nyc, which is my only time being there and was curious if it meant hes blowing ppl for $

What're the chances this faggot contracts aids while in African?

THE FACE WHEN HE ACTUALLY SAID

"I HOPE WE DON'T GET EBOLA"

they are always scheming of ways to make whites infight and destroy culture. we are trying to do it to sjws now

yeah he's gay and yeah that carries plenty of SJW cred, however he has 3 things against him:

1) FUCKING
2) WHITE
3) MALE

>that left picture

n..no homo

DEATH TO WHITE MAILS!

ENVELOPES SHOULD BE BROWN FROM NOW ON!

NO MORE COLOUR MIXING AT THE POST OFFICE!

RACE THERE NOW!

The fact that he even has to write all this shit just so his internet buddies won't turn on him is so fucking bizarre. (And they still turn on him)

whose the fag?

IS HE OUR GIRL?

SJWs aren't a culture, they are a disease.

Kill yourself, we are okay with identity politics, White identity politics.

Get this, it is so easy to basically drop out and be persecuted with the left than from the right wing. You could have been a commie in the past, a literal stalin lover and diversity lover but if you change to the right everyone would accept you open arms. If someone used to be a neo nazi, hate jews and hate niggers the left would hold it against you no matter what

makeup artist or model or some shit who got some success in that industry lately

>not also acting like a jew in real life
This is how we win, boys.

exactly. if bieber came out against illegal immigration even though hes a leaf he would at least get some people standing up for his free speech once the left dropped him

I'm liberal, this is exactly what it means.

he could lose his audience or his magazine thing if he is branded a racist so i dont blame him, also he's underage i believe

These SJWs just promote different stereotypes. Like this covergirl guy. He's the gay stereotype. Feminine looking and wants to be more feminine looking. You know what gays really look like? Pic related.

That's because they don't function as a unit. By the very nature of identity politics, it can never be a single unit with a single goal. Every time a letter is added, a smaller and even more oppressed group becomes the most important. It's absurd and I cannot wait for it's inevitable collapse.

>I take full responsibility
kek this is PR Speak 101. Nobody actually says that on their own. No way he actually wrote that tweet himself

milquetoast joke at best

isn't he quoting that woman that gawker destroyed a few years ago?

You and me both, brother.

I'm a red-blooded hetero who just spent tonight face first in my fiancées ginger minge helping her relax before a big job interview tomorrow. Traps do nothing for me.

That said, holy fuccc does a cute femme boi like OP s left image make me question my sexuality in a big, big way.

It's been that way for a while, my dude.

You wanna know what could eradicate the whole communist/feminist/SJW movement?
We need to convert to Islam and start throwing those faggots from the roof,put a bullet in the head of communists and show womyns their place in the world which only is in the kitchen and in the bed

uh GOD. How could you be so insensitive to his need to suck nigger cock?

This thread fucking disgusts me. What kind of fucked up faggotry world are we living in?

>all africa has is ebola
lmao

>he's underage

Gen Z?

Yeah, I'm realizing this more and more throughout the past few years.

I was listening to an American centre-left wing podcast last week, and there was this black woman complaining that there where a lot of white women at the Women's March, but that these white women rarely showed up at BLM. Her message was basically: "if you don't show up at all the events I deem important, then just don't show up at any of them." Really divisive stuff.

This whole idea of placing every ethnic group/gender group/sexual group/wealth group in these ever more smaller sub-divisions really doesn't do much good for a "movement".

>tfw you outjew the jew

What, this lame joke is turned into a huge story about raycis now? Nothing short of insanity.

Nah, you should probs kill yourself instead, shill.

as a gay he has heightened responsibilty to learn every african and gender studies topic and never offend

one where girls who say they feel like boys inside can join boy scouts now

>the left is so destructive that they can't help but constantly fight each other
We can just lock the doors of the airing of SNL and the audience will kill each other five minutes after the show is over.

I'd fuck him desu.

>D-don't gas me Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=cYpELqKZ02Q&list=PLytTJqkSQqtr7BqC1Jf4nv3g2yDfu7Xmd&index=4

Based Mom explains.

>Degenerate being victim of the same kind of degenerates.

Is like pottery

>cis

You know you're a faggot, nigga.

I thought gay was pretty progressive

> Nothing short of insanity.

Like a man being retained professionally and heralded socially for modeling a women's beauty product?

Because gay pride parade's are mostly attended by gays the rest of the LGBBQ community feel they're over represented and therefore mainstream

That too, but this is a further layer of insanity.