Sup Forums, why haven't you petitioned to get fluoride removed from your city's water supply?

If you are so worried about cavities, why not just use fluoride toothpaste?

They don't need to force it on everyone.

And if dentists are so worried, don't they realize they will get more money?

Other urls found in this thread:

fluoridealert.org/
fluoridealert.org/articles/new-study-quantifies-fluorides-potential-to-lower-iq-in-children/
wakingscience.com/2016/02/fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-in-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If you are so worried about cavities, why not just use fluoride toothpaste?

I would love to know how many people fit this overlap
>don't brush teeth with flouride
>regularly drink tap water

I bet it's like 2%. People who don't take care of themselves drink soda and purple drank.

Yes, it is a rather lame excuse. And fluoride is a toxin.

We need to get it out.

This is an excellent organization that isn't Alex Jones tier.

fluoridealert.org/

It is time to remove the fluoride jew.

We need massive campaigns, massive memes saying step by step how to petition their town hall. Maybe even a day.

Fluoride is not a toxin, you are thinking of fluor. Those are 2 very different chemicals

It is a toxin.

Did you know you'd have 5 more IQ points if you didn't drink fluoridated water.
Here's a study.

fluoridealert.org/articles/new-study-quantifies-fluorides-potential-to-lower-iq-in-children/

>implying fluoride is the only toxic thing in tap water

do you all realize that every mysterious chemical dumped by every unwitting chemistry undergrad down the drain will eventually end up in the water supply?

>drinking the tap water Jew

Hey, why add more chemicals to the soup?

>What is fluorosis?

One of the health problems associated with fluoride consumption

I add fluoride to the water at the water plant

The people voted it in, they can vote it out any time they want.

because I live in Portland, one of two cities in the whole US of A that doesn't have fluoride added to the water

My dad works at nintendo and he told me that fluoride makes you stupid.

Why not make memes to spread to normie book and twatter to get them to petition on April 2nd. So people know it's not a joke.

Fluoride. Is. NOT. a. joke.

Get it out.
Coming to a town near you, Aprli 2nd. Every year.

Well, the libs are right about that.
But there are a few more, not many.

Need to get more people to rid their water of the fluoride jew.

Personally I hate working with the shit. Nasty stuff.

I drink the water, and so do my kids. Same water I used to make their Koolaid and baby formula.

We all have great teeth, because fluoride works.

Sure, sure it does, does harden teeth. But I encourage you to look at the other effects of it.

You can even type in the name of your state and see the history of water fluoridation in it. See if other people are opposing it. They are tracking the progress of the movement.

Since you work in a plant, you might have a unique position to talk to your local govt.

here is the site. fluoridealert.org/ , type in your state at the top right.

>And fluoride is a toxin.
>It is a toxin.

The FIRST RULE of toxicology is that the DOSE ***IS*** THE POISON.

EVERY FUCKING THING IN EXISTENCE is a "toxin" at the right dose. That includes water and oxygen.

Form and route of exposure are also critical considerations. You have to drink a shit ton of water to die from it. But if you inhale a few teaspoons of water it can be enough to kill you.

So saying "muh fluoride is toxic!" is not enough. You have to speak in dose-response curves and have hard evidence of damage at municipal drinking water levels.

Absent that you are a troll.

As a footnote I should mention that if your water supply is from groundwater, you likely have naturally occuring fluoride in your water.

My water supply has 0.19 mg/L fluoride, which comes from the sandstone aquifer we pump from.

We add fluoride to reach the 0.70 mg/L goal.

You would get the same quantity of fluoride in your body if you drank
3 1/2 cups of water without fluoride, as you get in one cup of fluoride added water.

Environmental engineer here. Just wanna know what brand of toothpaste you use?

>Believing bottled water isn't from a tap

I do not worry about, or lose any sleep over the fluoride in my water.

I smoke, and drink beer, which is likely a more realistic threat to my health.

Who

Drinks

Tap water

Anymore?

At any given moment, I have two or more cases of 24 oz bottles of water, a case of 64 oz bottles of Gold Peak unsweetened iced tea, and a case of diet Dr Pepper. I haven't drunk a glass of tap water in my lifetime.

I know that fluoridation is a program that only the wealthiest nations can afford. I also know that, as an American, I can choose not to drink tap water. I also know that most people do not like the taste of water and drink anything but. I also know that the few people who do like to drink water only drink bottled water. What I don't know is why there are morons who still spread this buffoonish meme about fluoride.

I went to OP's website.

At the bottom is a link that says "Environmental Justice".

It suggests that blacks are extremely sensitive to water fluoridation, and that it harms them, but not the whites.

This alone is a logical reason to add fluoride to the water.

ITS MAKING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

Because my district dosen't add fluoride to the water and never has.

Fluoride accumulates in the body.
Most often in the bone and teeth, but can accumulate in soft tissue too.

So, you think the pros outweigh the cons?

Did you know fluoride is classified as a neurotoxin?

Why do we need it in our water again? To do something we already get from toothpaste and mouthwash?

wakingscience.com/2016/02/fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-in-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/

Well water only

A lot of people drink tap water. Go get a coffee in town. Go get a fountain drink from a restaurant.

The surprising answer. You drink tap water. Dummy.

keks for the trans frog epidemic reference. At least they didn't have to sort the bathroom thing out.

the gay frogs alone is reason enough to get the F out (fluoride)

Because it's filled with spics, niggers, and sjw faggots while I use a water filter for myself. I also don't complain about jews catering to spicniggerfaggotsjws in movies and games, keeps the undesirables occupied.

You realize soda and purple drank bottlers use municipal water, right?

I use a Pur water filter. Does that remove flouride from tap water?

You dipshits worry about fluoride while decrying environmental protection laws crippling business. Why the fuck do you think Flint is in the position it's in? Pro tip: fluoride is harmless unless ingested in large quantities (like almost everything, the does making the poison), and you should be worrying about what shit like Trump striking laws that make it illegal for the coal industry to dump waste in streams.

Breathing in even tiny amounts of dihydrogen monoxide can cause death. This dangerous chemical needs to be banned.

>why haven't you petitioned to get fluoride removed from your city's water supply?

my city doesn't use fluoride because we aren't slaves

Their website does not mention fluoride.

This would suggest that their product does not remove fluoride, or they would have mentioned it.

because I ran out of super male vitality

>This dangerous chemical needs to be banned.

it is banned

in Israel

Likely not, you need a multistage filtering system, the different stages use different types of filters as there is no one filter that does it all.

should I go completely florid free? Or is it ok to take in with toothpaste and mouthwash?

A military base near my town admitted that they stored dihydrogen monoxide in tanks at their facility.

One can only imagine what they intend to do with it.

Use the fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash. It helps your teeth.

>everything is toxic
>drink to much water you die from a salt embalance
>Inhale water and you drown to death.

Not saying your hypothesis is incorrect, just use better examples related to the subject.

That's nothing. During the wildfire last year in Fort McMurray our Trudeau government actually sanctioned the dumping of tens of thousands of litres of the chemical from planes.

You can buy powdered tooth enamel on Ebay for around $2.00 per pound.

I fill a gallon pitcher with regular tap water, stir in a teaspoon of the enamel powder, and let it set for an hour in the refrigerator.

The powder settles to the bottome, taking all the fluoride with it. You just have to be careful when the pitcher gets real low, so you don't pour any of the powder into your glass.

That bastard! The day of the rake is coming!

>nintendo

Sometime in the next month I will redpill everyone about the truth of the Flint Michigan "water problem".

Spoiler: media hype, whitch hunt.

Ok, fluoride shouldn't be there. Lead shouldn't be there. Neither should be there.

Since fluoride is completely ubiquitous in most city water supplies, and you can literally get them to stop it by a vote.

Why not?

Oh right, it isn't toxic. THE SCIENCE SAYS OTHERWISE BUDDY.
you gay frog fish faggot.

It's a motherfucking neurotoxin, originally tested on retards in grand rapids, mi to see if it would be lethal.

It is a commie, jew plot to keep people complacent. It doesn't need to be there. They don't give a fuck about your teeth either. That just happens to be a side benefit to making you dumber (by 5 IQ points approx.)

>those digits

Saying fluoride makes your teeth harder is like telling a girl that jizzing on her face will get rid of your acne.

The thing in common? They both want to fuck you.

Because there are worse things in the water here...

Mother fucker. Just because there is shit in the water, doesn't mean we should add more shit too it.

NOT AN ARGUMENT. LITERALLY.

ITT is just full of "NOT AN ARGUMENTs"

Get the fluoride out.
We don't need to be dumber as a society for harder teeth.

It's a joke man, I always have mineral water.

..C
..H
GAME
..N
..G
..E
..R

aquafina has no flouride. they're sold everywhere.

Fluoride is no laughing matter.

Think of the gay frogs.

Aquafina tastes fucking weird. Must be those (((minerals added for taste)))

Autism: the post

doesn't say that it adds minerals in the bottle. purified by reverse osmosis. imo its the most tasteless water out them all.

Because our government does whatever the fuck it wants, without any consideration to the overwhelming volume of people that oppose their policies.

Fuck I can't wait for the swamp to get drained here.