Redpill me on the Mexican War of Independence Sup Forums? Why is Mexico such a shit country

Redpill me on the Mexican War of Independence Sup Forums? Why is Mexico such a shit country

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

The slaves changed masters. That's it.

Who are the new masters?

Instead of Europeans, just a select group of the same slaves that kiss foreigner and Jew ass.

the bo****offs

wait a second, can you quickly bring me up to speed on this

Because you didn't want to annex us 'cause we're ugly.

I need a quick rundown

Mexico is so shitty Spain just let it go.

Mexico never really won independence. Europe just said fuck it. Most idiots have no idea that technically mexico won its independence from france.

I love going into mexican bars on the 5th of may.

But as far as i know, the major scholirs are right about the mexican war.

Can I get a quick update on the matter

Is it degenerate to want to fuck a stupid feminist like her? Or is it OK as long as I plan on redpilling her after she sucks my cock?

canabro, political ideologies have no place in fucking. if you're joking then fine hats off to you for getting a response outta me. kek bless

>why is mexico a shit country.

The Spaniards didn't bring their own women over in large enough numbers. Spaniards are some of the most horny europeans ever. Spaniards took all the native bitches and made a race of horny bastards. Mexico became a shit country.

The end.

Idc bruh I'm not pulling out

Are you looking for, dare i say, the whole enchilada?

>Why is Mexico such a shit country
cause of mexicans

/thread

Morales was a dog and the intelligentsia betrayed Mexico and her people

please no

There is actually no such thing qs mexican people before europeqns.

Sure there were aztectas and mayans. But they were barely a people. The aztecas quite literally ×were still playing football with fresh human remains.

The only civilization that allowed the indian women to marry gave us mexico.

Think qbout it.

>They idolize criminals
>the good farmers that want change get killed
>fucking cartels
>They've become dependent on feeding Americas drug addiction
>the government has less control then the crime organizations
>They haven't invested in infrastructure
>climate, its hard to live in a desert without alot of oil
>that one guy think his name is carlos slim or something that owns all the shit dont give 2 fucks about the people
>the people run to the prosperity of the us instead of trying to improve whats around them
That's just some reasons they are not the best

HNGGG

They're still ruled by Europeans. They just don't admit it anymore.

Weak titty game.

Weak acting game.

Face looks like it's in a perpetual state of falling off.

Whiskey dick/10

she's so hot

user is right we should *giggles* "Liberate" our southern neighbors and teach them what freedom is

has mexico ever won a war lmao

2-0 by texas LOL

was that supposed to make sense.
Is this a new pasta?

Please come give me a bump, don't let my thread of hard evidence die.

thanks cunts

you got a jiff to give me the inside scoop on this affair?

Op, I believe the problem with the taco chefs is that Cortez only allowed the savages of Mexico to be raped by the lowest of his troops resulting in the low iq and rape urge that defines our friends to the south.

Spanish noblemen in Mexico overthrew the Spanish gov't that threatened their hegemonic rule with liberal reforms. Helps if you look at Mexican and Spanish history side by side and the rights guarantees in Spain by the 1812 constitution.

Mexico is heavily mestizo. Unlike the Native Americans in the USA, the Mayans and Aztecs didn't mix as much with the Spaniards.

A huge portion of Americans have native American ancestry. We mixed the natives in. In Mexico, the locals are feral and tribal.

Also those Spanish noblemen were retards compared to guys like Jefferson and Franklin. They were mostly soldiers and religious guys.

HERMIONE HAS NO TITEES

Why does she have to be such a stupid cunt?

redpill me on Emma watson

Why is she considered attractive? Is it cause of the red hair? because you may as well just transfer your celebrity waifu to Isla fisher in that case

soooooo
yes we are an ugly blend of races... our own goberment put shit on our education and the proximity to US makes us consumers of shit like your own niggers... yes we are niggers whit our own country. but in fact we are no different to african people. sooooo9 we are shit because of the shit that our neighbors and our slavers gave us

Spain was already a rape baby country. Then they raped their way acrosa mexico in the name of the catholic church.

I am amused but not suprised that you can't follow basic logic, mexibro.

>Why is Mexico such a shit country

It's Catholic. The only Catholic country which isn't complete shit is France, because they have an ardently secular civil society. Everywhere the Roman cult has influence it turns countries to crap.

Implying Siberian immigrants are African.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

This is interesting. Are Americans really all native?

Your own government gave you santa anna. Then poncho villa. And today pemex/cemex/ectex

If anything it was the dirty Moorish Spaniards that sullied the colour of your countries people.

cause were brown