Can Sup Forums finally admit that Steven Crowder is a major cuck faggot

After getting verbally bitch slapped by Joe Rogan and being an indignant conservashit shit heel ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKSTg9CgQq8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-GS6nAMX0
youtu.be/rZ-GS6nAMX0
discord.gg/swp3YFF
youtube.com/watch?v=QBAq46NrVDU
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened? Give me a quick rundown.

He's Canadian. What do you expect?

>STOP BULLYING ME

I was literally shaking while watching

sorry I only do basic gestalts

Why did you even make a thread about him you utter faggot

He got fucking rocked. Never liked this smug faggot.

Based Rogan btfo'd him easily on the weed issue

I like the meme version of him better. Steven the neo con shill sucks compared to Steven "white power" with Crowder

Here's the basic gestalt;
Steve: I don't care about weed
Joe: DUDE WEED LMAO

He's still useful, leave the cuck faggot be.

>it's like you guys don't even WANT to bring down (((the media)))

Everyone who works for Ezra Levant sucks, baring Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy, who hide their powerlevels since they work for a jew.

How will Crowder recover?

Joe acted like a complete faggot in that interview though.

He's a huge fag, I can't watch his show at all.

He got exposed on the Joe Rogan Podcast. Skip to 2hr 46min on YouTube to see the fight start.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKSTg9CgQq8

You can still bring down the media without neo cuckservatives

AND ALSO STEFAN MOLYNEAUX

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-GS6nAMX0
the both acted like twats but there bros now

Thanks.

rogan got drunk and kept bitching some shit about weed crowder never even wanted to talk about and didnt really disagree with joe.
rogan was hostile towards crowder from the beggining of the episode, I never seen him do that before.

Crowder and Stefan are similar, in that they have opinions, and absolutely no credibility.

That one was my fav. Molymeme is a bigger faggot. His fans are the biggest kool-aid drinking sheep

Anytime desu

youtu.be/rZ-GS6nAMX0

This podcast was like watching my parents fight and the second I wanna agree with my dad he says something stupid. Then I start thinking my mom is sounding pretty all right then says something stupid. So I just hide under my covers and wait for the shouting to stop. When I come back into the kitchen its quiet then mom comes back with a snarky comment then my dad quips back so I just run back under my bed

He performed as well as one could in that situation, joe was unreasonable in every sense.

I have known it long ago since he didn't back Trump. Trump was a litmus test for cuck faggots, just like Ben Shapiro.

Kek, crowder is cuckservstive but Joe was fucking prick for that entire show.

He's a fucking know it all who can't accept when he is wrong which is insane because he's pretty much wrong all the time. Even when talking about gay ass twitter drama he's too stupid to get facts right. I like Joe but he's a cave man and he should stick to that, there is nothing wrong with being a meat head if you don't walk around trying to educate everyone.

Joe Rogan apologized on his own Instagram and bent his knee tonight on Crowder's podcast. Crowder is the alpha: confirmed. Rogan is the beta: confirmed.

This, Joe must have run out of testosterone supplements because he was being a bitch from the start of the show. He's right about crowder constantly talking about politics but that's his fucking job kek.

THIS

weed is shit but steven crowder is obviously a faggot

Steven Crowder is a monster and I disavow.

he was born a leaf, what do you all expect.

ive seen him admit that he was wrong about a ton of stuff

or joe is an actual adult and let crowder think he won

He practically started crying was pretty hard to listen to.

It irks me just thinking about it

this

anyone who says otherwise didn't watch it. Joe Rogan revealed again how much of a massive cuck he is and how he can't have a healthy debate. I kept watching thinking that maybe there would be some substance, but Joe was like these studies prove my point so I'm gonna shove them in your face. Those studies don't prove my point so the people were obviously paid off

anybody who unironically watched joe rogan is a massive faggot cuck. Steve Crowder can be interesting to watch

Joe clearly won the pro weed argument . Although I do agree that joe was being pretty hostile the whole podcast but Steven Cuckowder is a bitch

I remember when he was anti-Trump, haven't forgotten

/pol Discord - feel free to join:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

I've only ever seen him admit he's wrong after arguing about it for way too long. The worse was when Neil science negro Tyson was on and Joe argued with him about the moon landing. Embarassing as hell to watch.

rogan tried to appear profound and wise yet again.
it was funny actually...

i hate crowders gay song and dance at the start of every podcast

Fuck off , Crowder . You got bitched and millions heard it

chowder has always been a faggot, i swear the way he acts on his own show make me think he watches a tonne of moeshit, is in the closet or probably both.

In before projecting, i don't watch moeshit.

>crowdeer
>crowdeeeer

>"sweetie"
- Joe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
massive F4GG0T

oh and if you call nitpicking and strawmanning winning. They even agreed on about half the stuff, but Joe felt the need to argue on every point

I don't think either won but I agree with Joe since I smoke weed. But yeah, Joe was being a bitch is all that bothered me. He's usually a friendly guy

sure thats okay with me

Yeah I agree, he was a bully. Im literally shaking right now.

um sweetie, fuck face
I don't think that's how it works

The Debate in a nutshell

Skip to 1:58

Crowder is voice acting as The Brain kek

Yeah, he got his ass handed to him in that marijuana "debate" with Joe

If I know Rogan, he's insecure as fuck and tries his hardest to pretend he's not. Crowder is a young version of him and that freaks him the fuck out.

He didnt want to talk about it because its a closet issue. He pretends to not give a shit, yet his website publishes bullshit, then he cant defend it because its not a "debate setting". He obviously gives a shit, its just a losing side so he didnt want to touch it.

Best comment on this whole thread.

They should naked wrestle. If you say it's alpha Joe will do it and crowder is a homo so he'll agree.

Then we will know who is the true Joe rogan.

>Not realizing Steven Crowder is a Jew

go to bed Joe

>getting verbally bitch slapped by Joe Rogan
Bullshit. Crowder kept his cool, Rogan was one step away from autistic screeching. Fuck Rogan, Crowder is cool in my book.

>The Debate in a nutshell

Skip to 1:58

Crowder is voice acting as The Brain kek

Rogan sucks and is dumb. Crowder BTFO'd him.

>being that dumb

No, crowder is a beta faggot. Joes had over 900 podcasts and plenty of those people have been world class debaters under the exact same format. Crowder just cant defend his point, so he cries then trys to discredit the format. This is what the left looks to us when they lose. Emotionally buttblasted.

Crowder is the youth pastor at your church who always wanted to be cool but never was.

Anyone else feel like Joe was kind of a drunk dickhead last night?

Holy fucking shit the leaves in here are pure cancer.

you're kidding, this dude is WAY too extreme

Holy shit , very accurate post about Cuckowder . Fuck face tries to hard to be cool when he's square as fuck

They just beefed on weed for minute. They literally just made nice on Crowder's show.

Prove to me that Crowder has questioned Jewery.

Beind duped by dude weed lmao man.

>Christianity's not real mannnn
>I went to Catholic school, I know dooood
>Weed's good
>Cures cancer, cures emphysema
>Aliens are real mannnn
He's the definition of a pseudo-intellectual. Average vocabulary, read a couple books. Guy's a total loser.

fuck that was my favorite anime.

keyword WAS

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

While his politics are half cucky, Steven Crowder is alpha in his personal life, having bagged a model for a wife.

Still is. Get right Buger

Are you really suggesting we are the only Life out of all possible planets?

>being that dumb

2:46

That was cringe user. Thanks for that. I never have time for one of these three hour podcasts. Crowder BTFO.

He's not though. Though with his (((neo-cohen))) beliefs, he might as well be.

they were both in the wrong, but joe was ramping up the bullying throughout the podcast

DON'T READ BETWEEN THE LINES

what are you fuckin black?

WHAT A FUCKING KIKE

idk seems pretty cool to me

I could only make it 1:30 into the 30 min clip of their weed chat. If that first minute and a half is at all indicative, joe has 0 substance, and crowder, while a shitty nu conservative and adam devine lookalike, actually knows half a fact.

Joe is astoundingly retarded. His brain is chock to the brim with online forum factoid knowledge. He cant believe it "how could you patent a plant?". What a dumb fucking rhetorical question. Gee, what monsanto, you fucking old closet faggot?

Couldn't watch it myself as well

Yup Crowder is a little boy cuckservative. He basically shares ideology with Lindsey Grahm and low energy Jeb. What else can you expect from non ethnic nationalists though?

>SHEEEYT THEY KNOW TOO MUCH JAMAL

ITT: assmad DUDE WEED faggots project

Yes.

Let's take an atheistic standpoint. The likelihood of life existing anywhere else in the universe is infinitesimally small. Just for a single-celled organism to exist, a number of extremely unlikely events would have to occur. The probability of that then evolving into sentient life similar to humans is close to 0.

What's it like being an utter and complete dipshit?

Watch Crowder's latest episode, it just ended. He had Joe on and they cleared things up.

Go to bed , fuckface

Let's throw all supposition out the window and say: Life will find a Way.

they started calling him blues boy but then you know people started just calling him BB