Be me

>be me
>go back to home city from college
>mum was somehow angry.
>asked why so mad.
>mum said ”隣のクラスのブラジル人がまた問題起こして困っとる。日本に馴染めないなら隔離すればいいのに!". (In English, Brazilian student in next class caused problem again. If they can't intergrate into Japanese society, we should segregate them!)
>I told "それ人種差別じゃん。文化や慣習が違えば、問題が起きるのは当たり前。それを解決するのが教師の役目じゃん"(It is racism. It's natural that conflict happens if their culture and custom are different. It's your job to solve such problem)
>mum said "でも、そもそも移民なんていなければ、こんな問題起きてない. 移民なんて受け入れる必要ないのに"(But, in the first place, we should not have accepted immgirant, We do not need immigrants)
>I told "移民は、世界経済の中での日本経済のプレゼンスを維持するためにも必要。それに多文化主義は長期的に日本に住む人々全てにとって利益になる。"(We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market. Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term )

I knew my parents are conservative. But I didn't know my mum is such racist ;_;

Fuck off and die

>(((We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market. Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term )))
Kill yourself

oooooohhhhh my gooooooooood this gay ass copy pasta again

go back to 2ch
fuck off

No surprise the BR student caused problems, most BRs are retards

Your mom is right, you should have vetted him properly

i dont speak moon please translate

Nice shitpost english teacher

larper please go

everyone knows Asians are most racist

It's a shitty fabricated story mate

Isn't that jap girls go crazy over white dick?
Why are you wasting your nights shitposting on a japanese cartoon forum during your stay in japan as a english "teacher" clown instead of going out to capitalize on your whiteness, john?

You're not going to get any bananas with that attitude

Nigger.

OP, you are a re-verse weeb and a disgrace to all Asians, go kys

Nice Google translate, retard.

Back to work English teacher

send your mom to me, you jap fuck, so i can give her a non-retarded offspring.

All them squiggly lines its all evil and nonchristian-like

No wonder we nuked yew in Dubya dubya ii ya little zipperhead

Japs don't use "mum" in their vocabulary. Larp more you fucking bong english teacher.

Hello, I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

You could learn a thing or two from tour mum.