Become a Mormon, NOW!

There's literally no excuse for you to not be a Mormon at this point.
If Mormonism were to become mainstream among American Whites, The White population would steadily increase to a rate never before seen in Western History and could bring that 60% majority up to a 90% majority in LESS THAN 20 YEARS!

Benefits of Conversion
>Traditional woman
>Guaranteed Family Life
>More than One Wife (If you want or have enough Credibility in the Community)
>Encourages Reproduction
>Morals
>Honor
>White Identity

Other urls found in this thread:

utlm.org/
youtu.be/qwLviskWpyY
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs
youtu.be/i-Pm5092a0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pseudokikes, nothing more.

Care to evaluate?

Oh, almost forgot to mention to my European brethren, Even though Mormonism was founded in the US, and has most of its community here, you are still welcome to join.

If you want freaky sex, date a mormon. Just don't be stupid and marry one.

>t. fucked a freaky Mormon chick

>Morons god, Joseph Smith, follows his teachings over Jesus Christ.

Blasphemy. Lying is a sin, dude. I want you to repent.

Not really 100% accurate. I'm afraid you may have to take a closer look into Mormonism.

It was almost 20 years ago, but yeah, it was pretty cool.

Well, if you enjoyed laying with a Woman of God, you should have considered joining the community brother. For any man that lays with a Mormon woman could easily be welcomed into the Community. You can do your part, marry and multiply. For Integrity and for Western Values and culture

I took a deep and close up look in to Mormonism. Wacky.

I also went to a strip club in Salt Lake City called Miami Beach, the strippers were nice enough to apologize for all of the stupid rules.

Also, there used to be a really great bar in SLC called Port O Call. They had the best bar games in the downstairs level. Pool, darts, Golden Tee. It was probably my favorite bar in the world.

I told the crazy bitch to fuck off and ended up marrying a normal Catholic. Worked out pretty well.

Oops, typo, meant to reply to this post for my second point.

>60 percent

Uh no, that's non hispanic white

If you count whites as a whole including white hispanics like Cameron Diaz and Ted Cruz, it's 70 percent

get your facts right you dumbass

I used to like Mormons until I found out they are all shadow government cultists

My dads side of the family belongs to some church sect, it's like mormonism only less popular and more cult-like.

My smoking hot (yes I don't even care) aunt who's 35 but looks like she's 18 and acts like a pompous cheerleader, is the most racist person in my entire family.
My grandmother on my moms side had 13 biological children. She gave up 2 for adoption. We have over 200 aunts, uncles, cousins just on my moms side, and around 40 on my dads side.

Dads side is German, moms side is Scottish. My Aunt is so fucking god damn hot, she belongs to this weird fucked up church sect thing called like the world church of christ or something along those lines.

She's made like 20 remarks to me and my sister when we were kids about how "black folks are dangerous, I don't want you going down this street"

She always referred to them as "black folks". She has a thick south georgian accent, blue eyes, blonde hair, holy fuck I saw her 2 months ago I want to bang bang bang bang. I want incest in her fucking mouth right god damn now.

I absolutely approve of these psychotic church cults. I fucking love them.

Reproduce with your aunt to save the white race

I think it's a go depending on your particular sect user. ITT you should post a pic of her based on her post. Blur the face, that's cool.

My freaky girlfriend was pretty hot, tbqh. Maybe they have some wierd selective breeding thing that produces hot chicks, idk.

Pics pls

I don't have a facebook, and I'm not finding her on it. That's the only place I would know where to find a pic of her. Sorry anons

No worries my friend.

Is it World Church of the Creator?

I've been going a Mormon church for almost two years. They place a far higher emphasis on the Book of Mormon (Doctrine and Covenants and Joseph Smith History included, henceforth called LDS canon) than the Bible. LDS canon is about 80% of the references in Sacrament talks while the Bible is 20%. Gospel Principles is about 80% LDS canon and 20% Bible. Gospel Doctrine is like 90% LDS canon. Priesthood is almost 100% LDS canon + teachings of the prophets.

Whenever I ask a question about "well, the Bible seems to say this while the LDS canon seems to say that. Thoughts?" the answer is always "The Book of Mormon is the true word of God. The Bible has gone through so many translations and so much stuff has been left out or altered over thousands of years that it's not perfect." I read the Book of Mormon at the insistence of plenty of members of the congregation (and out of curiosity). After I finished they kept telling me to reread it. I said I'd read the Bible instead, they hemmed and hawed and said "well you should probably reread the Book of Mormon instead, but the Bible is still good."

I love LDS. I don't believe a single word of any of the spiritual aspects of LDS canon, but I absolutely know they are based with regards to morals. You don't know what you're talking about if you think LDS teachings don't place far more emphasis on Joseph Smith/Book of Mormon than Jesus/The Bible.

>There's literally no excuse for you to not be a Mormon at this point.
Can't do it. IQ is way too high to fall for Book O'Mormon nonsense

No clue it was world church something.

Mormonism is nothing more than modern day Gnosticism, an ancient heresy condemned by the Church.

I'm already a Trad Catholic and come from a family of 10, the mother of whom is also one of 10. My family are doing their part.

Puritan ideals are not morals and have always been a bane on society.

I replied to a person who claimed that the Mormons only follow the teachings of Joseph Smith, I claimed that it's not 100% accurate. But you are correct and I thank you for setting the record straight. (not in a CTR way either lol)

>ID: joOh9njE
>ID: joO

Really makes you think.

Go to bed Kayla.

>implying that there is any difference between following the teachings of any man over the other.

Jesus shit is just as dumb as Joseph Smith shit.

Semi practicing Mormon here, this guy knows whats up.

Its super irritating because I want to know more about the Old and New Testament and what changed between the two after Christ, the Missionaries that come by once in a while are nice but they dont know shit about Mosaic Law, the nature of the Trinity and seem to lack knowledge of the Bible.

Book of Mormon is like 50% old timey pronouns.

Jesus Christ is the corner foundation stone upon which the whole LDS church is based. Reread your copy of the gospel principles if you believe otherwise. Also any atheist historian/scholar will tell you that the bible we have now look nothing like how it originally was although Jesus's core teachings may still be gleamed from it and from his teachings does our churches core doctrines come from. Joseph Smith needed guidance on how to run a church of God from God and thus the doctrine and covenants was given him to do this and all the church presidents after him.

I'd rather start my own bullshit cult like that motherfucker Joseph Smith did.

>Cameron Diaz

>not white

Ok

Good news lads.

She was 22 in this picture, and she unironically looks younger now at 35

>paying tithe

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Praise be.

>white identity

Bullshit.

The Mormon 'church' has huge numbers of shitskins in their congregation, and does not forbid race mixing.

Furthermore you faggots were willing to throw Utah away from Trump and hand this country to Clinton to destroy permanently.

You all go in the gas chambers right after we are finished with the jews and mudslimes.

>gotta tithe for a year or else you can't get a temple recommend and be a full member
>the tithe is for my benefit and not the benefit of the church

Give me a break.

You can have lots of kids with just one wife, marry them when they're young, like ten years younger than you. And make sure before you tie the knot that they are up for it. Mormonism is a false religion anyhow, Christianity is the true religion.

Fuck the Jew wannabe Mormon church

>join scientology light

no thanks

>but user, they are all ugly

This. No one who knows any other language and knows anything about the Bible can read the BoM without laughing because it is clearly an unresearched hoax put together by an uneducated 19th century man approximating what he thought the Bible sounded like.

>No excuse
>Book of Mormon

Yes there is. Joseph Smith was a complete con man. He lied through his teeth, stole other men's wives, made up stories about Egyptian writings that were proven false. Why should believe any of that baggage when I can just be a regular Christian? I don't need your religion to find a beautiful wife, and I don't a world where white Christians are just brainwashed smiling zombies in a cult when they are actually miserable, but can't challenge why they are miserable because they know it means destroying their faith and relationship with their family and community.

So no, I actually have dozens of perfectly good reasons why I shouldn't become a pathetic Mormon.

Ah. Quite the Patricians taste ya have lad

Missionaries are only there to testify, and come on, they're eighteen years old. Hit up your institute class or talk to the guy that talks most during Sunday School.

Have you ever read a 1st edition Book of Mormon? It's nothing like it is today. Your church changes its doctrine because of social pressure. You'll see the day that 'Mormon God' hands down a revelation to your 'prophet' to open the temple doors to gay marriage so the church doesn't lose its tax exempt status. Go be a good goy and go shopping at the holy city creek mall.

Link to great resources on how fucking ridiculous the BoM is.

utlm.org/

I will make up my own religion before following the one Joseph Smith made up.

Lets take a closer look into Mormonism.

>Joseph Smith ordered his followers to go on missions to far away countries, after they left...he declared God wanted polygamy and stole those men's wives. When the US ruled polygamy to be illegal, you guys quietly disavowed it and never brought it up again outside of fringe groups.

>Joseph Smith said that the golden tablets he found were written in the same form as the Egyptian language. At the time, linguists could not translate Egyptian so nobody knew what it said. So some of Joseph's followers brought him some Egyptians writings. He made up a long bullshit story about what they said. When historians found the Rosetta stone and cracked the Egyptian language, the went back to that story. What Joseph 'read' was nothing more than farming records.

>Demonstrably false newfag cult built on the works of a guy who couldn't keep his own story straight and just wanted to fuck 30 women
>Faggots who historically ruined every place they ever ventured, which is why the ended up in Utah
>Voted for fucking Clinton

Mormons are absolute shit, even if they contribute to the white birthrate they're just breeding retards. Many, many retards.

The truth is that Joseph Smith never cared about what his actions or words meant in the long run, because he was just being a con man. He knew that when he died none of it would matter to him.

Fun fact, the reason that Romney didn't want to release his tax returns, wasn't because he had some shady tax loop holes in it, but rather because it would have shown that he was not paying his proper share to the Mormon church, which would have destroyed his image in his communities and completely ruined his chance.

Basically this. They act just like Jews. They even have Zion in southern Utah.

Fuck no, here in arg they are all shitskin, literally every mormon here is a peruvian/bolivian shitskin.

>And it came to pass that Joseph Smith was clearly buying time as he tried to marshal his thoughts on what to say next.
>And it came to pass that Joseph Smith couldn't think of a new story so he repeated the same tale of "good guys follow god and everything goes well, then they get complacent and everything goes bad, then they turn to god again and everything goes well again" for the umpteenth time with (sometimes) different names
>And it came to pass that Joseph Smith had BC people prophesying New Testament stuff exactly and his followers would use this as proof that the Book of Mormon is true despite it being written over a thousand years after Jesus became hugely popular
>And it came to pass that all the symbolism in the Book of Mormon would be the extremely on-the-nose symbolism you would expect from a modern 12 year old in English class

>be ugly NEET loser
>convert to meme religion for waifu
>still ugly neet loser
>now have to go to church all the time

Exactly who my grandfather was. He had to go through his entire life basically faking it and then on his death bed he said he was bullshit in a polite manner and died. Just like Smith!

19 joining military in few months and /fit/ faggot. Stop jacking off to traps degenerate nigger.

I met some Mormons in Poland when they came here to teach English for free. They taught themselves conversational Polish in like 3 months, that's fucking crazy. Good folks, although their culty behavior kind of creeped me out, and their prayers were kind of weird and funny.

Mormonism is totally theologically wrong and blasphemous, but they make plentiful white families and that's grand.

It's cool they have strong communities and everything, but its also the self reinforcing mechanism that steals all their free time working for the church and it's various responsibilities.

I really want to instill the Mormon family magic into non Mormon Christian communities.

If you are honestly a convert to Mormonism you are fucking pathetic.

Daily reminder that Joseph Smith was a Freemason so a known pedophile and cannibal...

youtu.be/qwLviskWpyY

>mormon
>military

This is a rarity.

The problem with that is Mormonism is literally so tightly knit, it's like jehova's witness. There are actual requirements that if you don't meet, you will be rejected.

Mainstream Christianity is "all accepting", and the only requirement you need is to bend the knee and act like you're a saint afterwards.
The reason Mormonism is so white and pro-family, is because it's an exclusive club, in order to spruce up Christian communities, you need to make those communities exclusive. And as we all know, nigger scum are incapable of competing with standards and requirements no matter how low.

But I don't see that happening, because Christianity has been subverted and infiltrated by kikes.

>Jean is speaking en anglais now

What are you, a filthy peasant? :^)

>There are actual requirements that if you don't meet, you will be rejected.

Yea, being white and rich...

I'm not, just spreading the word.

>What are you, a filthy peasant? :^)

I need to lower my standards sometime...

>Canada
>Standards

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

I know of 3 born and raised Mormons in my ward between the ages of 20 and ~35 who are or were in the military. That's about 10 - 20% of men in that age group in my ward.

Your family?

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

I hope someone bred your aunt

Ex-mormon here.
Please, stop worshipping these degenerates. This religion is empirically false and it operates like 1984.

No. Mormons are weird.

He did, he's a literal chad, 6,3, played football, man chin, chad haircut the whole 9 yards. Blonde as well.

Feelsbadman, I'm 5,11, 175 lbs 15% bf and ginger :{
I'm fit, and above average looking, but ginger and manlet. If he dies though, I get that pussy. Here's hoping.

I'm a Mormon, and this is not what we are or what we do.

1 wife (more is excommunication as we don't believe in assisted suicide), open to all races (not just white), identity is as a child of God. The rest is fine.

oh boy, time for some Anti-Mormon copypasta

>1) The LDS church hammers, pounds, into its members' heads the notions of honesty, integrity, truth, virtue, valiance, character--in fact these are basically buzz words in LDS church education documents and culture.

>2) The LDS church does not adhere to these virtues itself when it so blatantly dissembles about church history, uses church funds for shopping malls and real estate ventures, punishes "liberal" Mormons who speak candidly about the historical truth claims of the church, deceives* investigators and members, and actively seeks or has sought to diminish people (gays, women, blacks) who do not fit the perfect Mormon citizen model.

>3) The LDS church and its more besotted members will shun, isolate, disfellowship, excommunicate, and otherwise punish any member who questions the official church narrative and present or past doctrine or who disaffects from the LDS church.

>4) I think the point has been made this way before: The LDS church holds members to a higher standard than it holds itself to. They are called to repent or are punished. The Mormon church refuses to recant or repent of anything. It is perfect, never wrong (despite the historical record of changing doctrine, Temple rituals, etc.).

>5) What do you do when your church is a hypocrite, when your church lacks honesty, integrity, virtue, valiance, character? Seems like a most ironic point.

>There are actual requirements that if you don't meet, you will be rejected.

The only non-felonies that can get you excommunicated are being gay, being a (man)whore, getting/performing an abortion, or going around saying "fuck the church." There might be a few members that openly, passive aggressively look down on you if you aren't doing the extracurricular stuff, but for the most part it's fine.

We follow and worship Jesus Christ. Joseph Smith is not worshipped, but revered.

>More than one wife

If you in the weird Mormon communities, sure.

Sup Forumstards and mormons
well both communities share a strong sense of delusion

How many kids?

>leaf

two, and they both love me, I'm 20 now but I've always been a bit bigger and I look not old but mature. So they've seen me as an uncle since I was about 15.

Well i least they're popping white childrens...brainwashed, braindead white childrens, but still...

youtu.be/i-Pm5092a0c

I'd love to but in my country almost all mormons are mongrels and/or low class uneducated people. I can't be part of something like that, I'd rather join the Opus Dei

How did Sup Forums go from debating what they were gonna call the upcoming Mormon Holocaust back into October to shilling for Mormonism?

Catholicism is the biggest heresy

>literally dozens of mentions of literal hell in the traditional fire and brimstone sense in the Book of Mormon
>"oopsies. jk. there is no hell. worst case scenario in the afterlife is still rather pleasant."
>Book of Mormon is still infallible though

user you are not a Mormon if you do not have 2 wives.

No thanks I already got out of that cult and I'm staying out. Fuck Mormonism.

You did not do it right, you never took a second wife

I'm perfectly fine with my one wife polygamy is retarded.

Mormons believe some retarded shit and their religion is almost definitely for-profit, but they're genuinely kind people and they have the best family values of any religion.