I will crowdfund anyone who can hack/get this song to play in times Square during #MEDIALIESAGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

lots of tendies will be dropped.

bonus if you get this song to play:
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

HACKERS reply.

How much are you offering?

45 thousand & i'll do it.

$20,000

paid after tendies have been dropped. and you have to give exact time and 1 hour of headway.

This involves pay-offs to different people. I would just be a middle man but it's almost a sure thing for 45 grand.

Image here is called the Branded Cities 7 TSQ & the minimum for this would be at least 40 grand.

Others around it can go lower, to have every screen play it's going to cost upwards of 300 thousands.

$2,000 upfront for a 5 second proof test.

$50,000 if you loop it twice.

I've heard from several people who've mentioned that Trump's Saturday Night Live appearance put them over the top in favor of voting for Trump.

How much is the main screen??

Bump for potential happening.

Rich user, how will you pay?

Not your personal army.

desu i just want a cool happening i don't really care about #media lies again ahha

i'll just wire it

scratch that definitely through the bitcoin

I would do it, but again I don't think you understand the implications of leaving a money trail. If we can get on the bitcoin level we can talk.

There you go man, now we can talk

first time i've listened to this since election night... Thanks for the freedom boner, OP

hmmm have you done this before? can you provide proof?

I can, still unsure though as your advertising through a public image board.
For all I know this is a honey pot

The max i can wire into my bitcoin account is $20,000 per day rn. It doesn't have to be tomorrow. I will have to load it over the course of a couple weeks.

Will hack any screen you want, for the amount of time you want, for half of what all these fags are asking

are you a hacker or just a dude with connections. my question whats so illegal if you just got connections?

Just hire someone with a truck, load it with massive speakers and get it to roll up, park and blast it as loud as possible.

Would cost way less than 20k and at most might result in a sound violation

I LOVE THIS FEELING!
EVERY TIME I HEAR THIS MUSIC I GO BACK TO THAT NIGHT1!!!!1!! FREEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

I would pay so much money to see this happen.

?

ump

Bumb

Sounds suspicious.

This reminds of that night during that big DDOS attack on the Eastern seaboard. Some namefag calling himself 'sparky' was spamming the board for 'potential targets' that are 'hating' on Trump.

it must be done for the lulz

I cant offer any money, but if someone does this, you will be an American hero.