VIDEOS WITH PEWDIEPIE LOOKING LIKE A NAZI ARE TRENDING ON JEWTUBE BUT NOT HIS RESPONSE

AND HIS VIDEO HAS MORE VIEWS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70&
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup, and people realize this.

It's why this dumb drama literally just redpilled everyone

He's exposing fake news

links?

YOU MAD CTR FAGGOT? ENJOY GETTING BTFO SON

Literally no links

Who is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

POST YFW POOTS #MediaLiesAgain JUST IN TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70&

>pol is chock full of 15 year olds

This is not about pewdiepie this is about red pilling the masses about fake news you dingus

I think Youtube's 'trending' algorithm measures a video's views against the uploader's average viewcount.

I don't have any technical proof of this, but as a theory, it has great explanatory power.

When you think of it, there are two types of channels that tend to get featured in 'trending':

1) Channels that blew up in the past few years (i.e. Philip DeFranco and Casey Neistat).

2) Small channels that just recently had a big viral hit. In this case, it's possible to get onto the 'trending' page with a viewcount in the thousands.

My theory can explain both of these: big and rapidly growing channels make it to trending because they have both large viewcounts AND are hitting new viewcount milestones; small channels with unprecedented viewcount spikes make it to trending because the video's viewcount kills it compared to their previous videos, even if the viewcount is 1/1000th the size of an *average* PewDiePie video.

It seems pretty clear to me that the trending algorithm weighs viewcount against creator viewcount averages. I know all this conspiracy stuff is juicy and tasty but I think I have Occam's razor on my side.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Makes sense to me

But he's number 1 trending afm..

And now they are actually going to look into the reality.

So in the end he apologize

What a faggot

It's so blatant it's just sport now

It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't all offwhite

No he doesn't? He told them to fuck off and then goes on thanking his fans for their support.

Don't spread lies burrito. I don't even like pewdiepie but I stand for facts and truth.

He said there are ways to make jokes and that he went overboard with the jew joke
rewatch it silly frog >:^)