Judea Declares War On PewDiePie

Is PewDiePie really finished?

>YOUTUBE STAR PEWDIEPIE’S fall from grace riled up his 53 million subscribers, but unless you’re a Gen-Z videogamer, you may find the name splashed across many a headline this week unfamiliar. Lucky you. After The Wall Street Journal reported on his pattern of using anti-Semitic jokes in his videos, Disney’s Maker Studios cut ties with the internet celeb, and YouTube canceled the second season of his streaming reality show. People might applaud what look like swift measures, but the moves are long overdue.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/emmagellis
wired.com/2017/02/pewdiepie-racism-alt-right/#article-comments
disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&version=d2d884f3ee43539674302949c6519e62&f=wired&t_i=2160040 https://www.wired.com/?p=2160040&t_u=https://www.wired.com/2017/02/pewdiepie-racism-alt-right/&t_e=PewDiePie&%238217;s Fall Shows the Limits of &%238216;LOL JK&%238217;&t_d=PewDiePie’s Fall Shows the Limits of ‘LOL JK’&t_t=PewDiePie&%238217;s Fall Shows the Limits of &%238216;LOL JK&%238217;&s_o=default&l=#
archive.is/U9QDe
youtube.com/watch?v=5-HQLzhSMI0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=DtlDC1sZFSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are Jews so fucking hypersensitive to jokes?

Whats the deal
Disney himself was an anti-semite

>Disney himself was an anti-semite
That was way back in the day. Disney ownership changed hands a bunch of times. Now it's full Jew ownership.

i don't think he's stressing, he's got plenty. personally i only watched the controversial videos and subbed right after, so, i guess he won some he lost some?

i think she's using a fake name

Use memes you fuckbag

Because the last time they had a scent of humor was 1946

>that new headline

her linked in: linkedin.com/in/emmagellis

Because any of the common jokes about Jews are true. Jews underestimated the goys before Hitler, now they need laws to keep the goys in the dark so they don't get shoah'd.

This is our greatest chance to redpill tens of millions of kids. Media is doing all the work for us too.

No idea. If I were to guess, they want to keep the Holocaust the most serious event in the universe. Jokes chip away at that.

Because antisemitic jokes are microholocausts. You haven't forgotten the six millions have you?

>hard working aryan gets ruined by greedy jews

almost feels like this happened before

This is beyond stupid. I though these people had political handlers.

Sup Forums was right again

i thought that the "pewdiepie will redpill 50 million kids" threads were bullshit.

fucking amazing

Wired disabled comments. Was getting too heated.
>doesn't work
wired.com/2017/02/pewdiepie-racism-alt-right/#article-comments

>disqus embed that doesn't show anymore
disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&version=d2d884f3ee43539674302949c6519e62&f=wired&t_i=2160040 https://www.wired.com/?p=2160040&t_u=https://www.wired.com/2017/02/pewdiepie-racism-alt-right/&t_e=PewDiePie&%238217;s Fall Shows the Limits of &%238216;LOL JK&%238217;&t_d=PewDiePie’s Fall Shows the Limits of ‘LOL JK’&t_t=PewDiePie&%238217;s Fall Shows the Limits of &%238216;LOL JK&%238217;&s_o=default&l=#

trump, pewdiepie,... its always the most unlikely heroes

>A hero to Nazis

He's literally Hitler

Im absolutely convinced this was a planned psyop

GG round 2, electric bugaloo

MAN YOUR MEME STATIONS

He is a swedecuck too kek

>Pewdiepie's fall
are they really this delusional, or just desperate?

>pewdiepie will redpill 50 million kids

what a fucking time to be alive

If you had made a 100 million producing shitty youtube videos would you really care if a bunch of nobodys on the internet were mad at you? Hell no.

yeah but hes been long dead and the people he put in charge got killed so (((others))) could take over

>no one is telling you how to speak or think, we're just saying that if you ever act out of line we will fucking destroy you :^)

wow really makes you think huh

Making Holocaust jokes is the metaphorical equivalent of killing the 6 million chosen
You haven't forgotten the Holocaust, have you goyim?

Does the media even realize that they're redpilling all of his 12 year old fans? Those kids are going to grow up never trusting media and being wary of jews.

Lost his show

That's pretty sad

>PewDiePie's fall

He's still on YouTube
He's still making videos.
Nice try ((((WSJ))).
Try again mothafuckers.

they also changed the title.
>PEWDIEPIE WAS ALWAYS KINDA RACIST
>—BUT NOW HE’S A HERO TO NAZIS
archive.is/U9QDe

Saturday night live and most skit comedy shows have joked about Hitler quite a bit. If anything, they might choose not to endorse or sponsor him, but you tube shouldn't be able to censor people just oir jokes. Even if he wanted to get on there and say he hates xyz people, who gives a fuck? Black people go on there daily and say they hate whitey.

>archive.is/U9QDe
Good catch

i do too. emma for emma lazarus (poem on statue of liberty). ellis for the island... but i don't get 'grey'. british spelling...

>is PewDiePie really finished?
nah
he made millions of bucks, he's set for life
and I doubt youtube will ban his channel or something.

We need to coopt this pathetic attempt at a lefty meme, just like we coopted that stupid bird.

Jew CEO now

still bitter about getting shoah'd I guess.

Because by keeping the Holocaust a sensitive issue they can still use it to emotionally manipulate people

They're desperately trying to meme him as finished. His views have gone up since the incidents. Pewds isn't going anywhere tbqh.

If you haven't realized by now, goyim get cleansed from high positions in entertainment, finances and politics and the chosen ones take their place.

Source?

this is a weird time line

Can't believe a Swede is the one to do this.

No; in fact, his viewership and subscriptions have gone up.

Also, youth culture is too redpilled now to turn against PewDiePie.

Before, the left could just merely utter the word "racist" and everyone would completely disavow a person. But at this point kids have caught on to how the left and media does that dishonestly and it has no effect.

They thought they could bring down JonTron and PewDiePie through such means and their audience wasn't even phased.

And that was the left's biggest weapon. Merely blowing this little 'racism' dogwhistle and everyone fell into place. Not anymore.

Uh huh

What are we supposed to do with this?

>is he finished
Lol no he's just getting started.

>donald trump and pewdiepie leading the culture war against crazed leftists and media

No he isn't, if anything this is going to backfire on the media so hard it may kill them. Just take 3 youtubers that are incredibly popular, Jontron, Idubbz, and Pewdiepie which together probably have around 12 million unique viewers on their latest few videos and have all been attacked for "Muh Raycism" That is 12 million people that are going to tell the media to go fuck themselves, that are going to vote Trump or some shit just to spite the establishment, and are going to come out at least center right, at most completely conservative.

>six millions
holy fuck way to low ball the 16 million direct descendants of the 12 tribes of Judea.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-HQLzhSMI0&feature=youtu.be

>we trust these people to be honest and unbiased with how they tell their news

I'm convinced 99% of news is just lies, exaggerations and stories taken out of context. How can we believe anything they say when they do shit like this?

he still has his channel right?
just needs to find ways to monetize it

>He's gaining even more subs
MEDIA BTFO

*just subscribed*

Think again jew fucks

I love it. These attacks got him MORE followers.

Many of whom probably weren't redpilled before but will now be very soon. Delicious.

>A cuck denied his shed

>A Swedefag of ALL people is going to repill our youth

Same. I wasn't subscribed to him before but I sure as fuck am now.

I'm looking forward to him redpilling the kids

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Hitler or Gerbils (cant remember now) had a great quote about this in his book. Basically along the lines of call them anything they don't care, but call them a jew, and see them recoil in fear- they have been found out.

There is a reason they have been kicked out or had an attempt to kick them out of every country they have infiltrated.

joking about muh 6 gorillion can begin to cast a light on the incident which encourages speculation and investigation, and investigation leads to the truth which is that it is a lie, and that cant be allowed on a mass scale

Couldn't he take WSJ to court for slander?

What's amazing is there's like all these 11 yo kids now in the comments to his most recent vid posting FUCK THE MEDIA.

HAHAHAHA

What is CBC?

>Pewdiepie's fall
>still a multimillionaire despite WSJ's jewry
>net gain in subs

explain this, MSM

that would make him seem greedy but apparently the authors of the articles are experiencing massive backlash that they had initially expected. They even restricted some of their tweets for followers only

I can't find proof of this

His fall, lol,.. lying media always, the guy is more popular than ever

I don't think so, something about it being opinion backed with "facts" I could be wrong though. i am no lawyer so not going to try to talk about the subject. Just something i remember hearing about years ago.

Any lawfags want to correct me?

Wow, when the media decides to flip the switch, they really go all out.
They just keep drilling it into people's heads until it's the norm, regardless of logic.
...and it baffles me how people still fall for it

It undermines Jewish supremacy.

the network severance from disney/maker and youtube is costing him literal millions.

So what the hell is up with his latest video? I keep hearing shit about censorship but I can't get anybody to tell me what happened. Quick rundown pls.

yeah,
the nature of a joke and the perceived intent of the joke are important. Sup Forums-tier anti-semitic humor is clearly done out of some malice or ill intent. or, at least that's the conceit people adopt on this forum. if SNL or South Park makes fun of Jews, it's assumed they are not truly doing it with hateful intent.

there's a quote that goes something like

"the line between humor and bad taste is your audience."

this is how the establishment dies. they are losing control of entertainment and information. they still have education... but by the time the young ones get there it will be too late.

amazing.

>around 100 million people vote every elections
>54 millions gen z just got redpilled

They are hypersensible to everything. Last week one local chief of our national forest service said that "israelites seem to have problem with rules, a cultural thing". They were caught making fire in a national park, and we´ve already had problems with that lately. Anyway, next day a full defense was mounted for the pieces of shit, facebook ads, letters to national papers, radio shills, you name it. IT WAS DISGUSTING.
Fucking kikes.

The holocaust is the metaphorical equivalent of killing 6 million Jews.

Friendly reminder that there is a world outside of USA and in this outer world people can speak English.

meme magick has revealed itself to all

Libel, not slander.

You are watching billions of dollars in marketing burn before your eyes.
This is why the elite fears memes.

>tfw you are unironically witnessing the Sven Uprising
can this timeline get any better

English only exists in America and England.

Interesting you should point this out, because if he were to bend the knee to the media and only broadcast things that align with their narrative he could make back those millions and possibly more.

Says a lot about him. The media has become one entity and will attack anyone with a large enough audience ruthlessly.

You really think one person combed through years of fucking pewdiepie videos??? It was a team of people who were told to take him down.

The fact is, the response that he is getting is tremendous. People are waking up, and the fact that this attack only got him more subscribers means he can continue red pilling a younger generation.

I believe this is a turning point

>"Can I just point out that it's a little bit ironic that Jews found another way to fuck Jesus over?"

TopKek

youtube.com/watch?v=DtlDC1sZFSg

Usually Phil seems to try to stay centrist in most topics he covers, but he absolutely goes in on wired here

Your generation is going to be sacrificed in the great war against China, prepare yourself.

OY VEY SHUT UP YOU STUPID GOY THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO

>Hitler or Gerbils (cant remember now)

I'm imagining an American death camp in 2021, where Chad is lecturing some Jew on Holocaust trivia.
>So this one German was conducting experiments on them. I think his name was Harlow or something. Oh here's the oven, in you go. Brofist lol this is the best timeline.

>riled up his 53 million subscribers
These fucking people

Have you ever seen Jewish humor?

Reminder that pewdiepie thinks you're a joke.

He mocks Sup Forums users as fat betas who can't get girlfriends in his valentines day video

To him, you are freaks to laugh at while you help him like a cuck