Why isn't anyone talking about this?

fake news

Doesn't matter until we know who the replacement is.

Name Obama's natec.

Nobody knows because its irrelevant except for the intense scrutiny DJ gets for not being a black democrat with a pussy

that's not the Drudge Report

Dude
That was 12 hours ago.
It's OLD news.

Because Trumpkins don't want to admit that real men avoid a train wreck before it happens.

Explains why Hillary lost.

Susan rice

she publicly stated that benghazi was because of a youtube video

the bar for natsec advisor is pretty low right nowe

>Because Trumpkins don't want to admit that real men avoid a train wreck before it happens

Maybe they just don't want to participate in neo-McCarthyism?

Would you like to go before the Spanish inquisition?

>wanting to get scrutinized by overzealous jewish media after being in military 40 years

Liberal faggots are making it so that good people don't want to bother with politics. Are you happy now liberal faggots? Do you enjoy keeping most good people from running? At least we have Trump so it could be worse.

SHIT... SANDWICH

FAKE NEWS

Correction: VERY Fake News

>Susan rice

Good thing we have Google, right? I have never heard or read this name before

We are witnessing the destruction of the Republican brand for decades... Kind of gratifying but not good for a well functioning Democracy.

That's because you were 12 when she was in office. She's well known as the NSA and Ambassador to the UN.

>We are witnessing the destruction of the Republican brand for decades... Kind of gratifying but not good for a well functioning Democracy

Only to those lifeless hates that watch CNN 24/7

Fake Sandwich

i honestly don't think ANYONE listens to this guy. all of his followers are people checking in to see how much more he's retarded he's become since they last checked. all CNN ratings are due to them having contracts with airports and hotels that demand they play CNN on their tv's or else they could be sued. CNN is purely a propaganda outlet

..and the inevitably forever secure throne for the liberals and democrats. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Another anonymous source from the fake news crystal ball eh? Down the toilet it goes

>hurr...he didn't want to be scrutinized by reporters

Journalism scares the fuck out of you nerds, huh?

Politics is one thing. There's very clearly a full on internal war within US inteligence agencies. You'd have to be a lunatic to want to step into that monkey knife fight.

>Journalism scares the fuck out of you nerds, huh?

It's not journalism though. MSNBC had been blaming one nominee for all the woes of Carl's Jr because he work there once. That's not journalism.

When are the spics going to flip Texas?

You should probably look up the definition.

Every man is a journalist in America, dipshit, by law.

>a friend
nice source
a friend of trump just told me he's going to gas all jews

because Sup Forums can't admit that trump was so unhinged in that fucking presser that he scared off his pick

I give him two more months in office

>Trump says "5 more minutes" near the end of his press conference
>goes on for 15 minutes

HAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASH!!!!!!!@QWIHDIHSDAIOHDSIOIFASDFHASDO

HGAHIAHIAHIAH TRUPM

Hunter, a gun loving, freedom loving mountain man, would have been fully pro Trump.

I suppose you think he killed himself while writing his 9/11 book? Yeah he totally like, killed himself bro. That "football season is over" suicide note was totally legit.

Thanks for the non sequitur.

>Hunter, a gun loving, freedom loving mountain man, would have been fully pro Trump.
that was friends with John Kerry and shilled for the Democrats his entire adult life?

>You should probably look up the definition

It's not journalism tho. 90% of what I hear on MSNBC, CNN, and NPR is some cuck scoffing at one of DJs tweets