HAPPENING GUY ON VOAT NAILS VIDEO TO PODESTA GET IN HERE

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038

THE KID REFERRED TO THE ABUSER AS SKIPPY!!!!

'The typically low-key Podesta is famous for having an alter ego, or “evil twin” named Skippy whose acerbic tongue makes sure things stay on track and people behave.'

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56790

Other urls found in this thread:

nrgiseternal.com/index.php
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
worldcorpo.net/content/music/wheeze.ogg
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/832264049513603074
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,2831.0.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038
steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests
youtube.com/watch?v=5-HQLzhSMI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call mike pence, he'll fix this shit

>the kid refers to the abuser as Skippy

I never heard Skippy.

bump

I'm a normie, and I'm not going to read all that. How are we proving this to people at large, again?

Means nothing.

i ain't clicking that shit nigga

This disgusting whore needs to die.

with the video of course
Your right, it's just a funny joke ;)

Just a shock comedian, not a very good one though.

I've told J'aime L'esenfants to normies. They don't fucking care. Try again.

Not that video shill :^)

What video? I'm talking about James Alefantis's anagram name, you stupid piece of shit.

Normies will never understand anything. It is better to purge them all than to attempt and educate them. It requires a great deal of pain for so,ebody to become an intellectual. Most normies worst experience is they got cheated on by somebody they were with just for the sex anyways.

Good luck doing anything. Memes FTW, amiright?

>pizza larping

Yep.
Memes push boundaries of what is acceptable.

Show me exactly one.

Jews will always be arachnids and they're going to get fucking wiped off the face of the earth within 20 years

>1 post by this ID

shit dog, you are really obvious

shit dog, you are really a nigger

Hey normie, if you want to get redpilled (beyond what the Chans can offer) visit this site. It was created by an "insider". They discuss pizzagate there too among other topics. These people know how the world actually works. Keep an open mind though...things get strange real fast.

nrgiseternal.com/index.php

I've read the Voat thread, you retarded nigger. I understand, but you need to prove that shit to normies.

I'm not trying to prove anything. Just giving you some info so you can find out what the hell is going on. This site is practically unheard of and has very few members. Several times a few have visited us here. It's worthwhile to look into what they discuss.

>I'm not trying to prove anything.
Then why are you posting, nigger brains?

Just trying to get info out. People need to realize that not only pizzagate but many other topics are known to be true by the "elite". The more you investigate the more it becomes apparent that the 1% are heavily involved in the occult. This site explains sone of that. It's interesting.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
at around 7 seconds in

You're preaching to the choir. If you actually wanted to make a difference, you'd be fucking with Reddit or something.

sheeit

Sorry for thinking you might be interested in something. I'm not trying to convince you of anything just show things from a slightly different perspective.

So it's safe to post pizzagate again?

pic related

i kinda just want to back away i'm not actually doing investigating but i'm spreading the video and word around. i don't want any intelligence or police kicking my door down

Line up all degenerates on their knees

Pop...thud
Pop...thud
Pop...thud

>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Depends on the mods. Some are faggots. The threads were being deleted quickly because we uncovered a huge network of degenerate "artists" - some are pedophiles. We started posting their account info and mods deleted threads fast. Shills also attacked. We hit a nerve by discovering that group.

Is Pop thud another alter ego?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

Was it the manhattanknights, or what?

jewish female comedian
child abuse pimp
like majestic ape(amanda klienman)

This is getting weird. Link the video again

Yeah, the accounts were linked to it. There is a ton of symbolism used across those accounts. Lots of pedo references. People were beginning to keep track and decode it. Shills got nervous.

AHHH WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER

so what's the deal, these worldcorpo vids probably got hacked off darknet, leaked by some hackers who have known for how long now?

>worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
don't hear it

seconds
>>each day I grow some more, I'm John pode... SING
>> child screams ensue

worldcorpo.net/content/music/wheeze.ogg

So why is the website mostly amateur rap music again?

Right, but what about the skippy line?

>twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716

he definitely doesnt say that
hes making noises along with the beat
"each day i grow some more, uh duh duh duh"

Bumperino

Always bump pizzagate

I'm so keyed up til the joint be burnin my hand

twitter.com/suziedaud/status/832264049513603074

>the more it becomes apparent that the 1% are heavily involved in the occult.

well didn't Hillary Clinton ask Janet Reno (now murdered) to order federal officers to burn children to death on Moloch day?

these people are wacko wacko

and their occultism isn't even very well thought out

idk why you care about the 'Skippy' line, when he literally says "I'm Jon Podes-SING" at :37 seconds in the video.

I definitely heard John. Though hearing is selective, often people hear things their mind wants to, I wouldn't put it past you to be wrong, but listen a few times John is quite clear

Also, apparently this was video took place in comet pizza???, check this other thread

>worldcorpo vids probably got hacked off darknet

I heard a story they were hacked off the user password protected section of the comet ping pong website

but who knows somebody just said that I have no idea

I listened to it before people started saying that he said "im john pod.." and i never heard that

definitely selective hearing

He doesn't tho. It's confirmation bias. You're all retarded.

I have it on repeat right here. It definitely doesn't sound like 'duh duh duh', but there's enough enunciation for me to make out 'I'm Jon Podes-SING".

It could literally be nothing, but this pedophilia scandal is wrapped up in so many layers of coincidences and conveniences that I don't believe this video really serves us with anything more than just a teaser for the main feature of this shit show in our country.

It's indeterminate. Quit being an edgelord.

Exactly my point. Check out the link I posted here. You could learn a lot.

very interesting, if possible I think we need to get to the bottom of that, but frankly thats probably impossible now

You're a retarded fag. Ask for more tendies.

>nrgiseternal.com/index.php
I'm on the site now, what's the deal, who started it etc?

You insult people on the internet in your spare time!

You try to uncover conspiracy theories in your spare time!

An "insider" that used to post on other forums before he was banned. A German guy was here the other day claiming to be a victim of sra. He verified a lot of the stuff i've been research. He's a frequent poster on the site. The info there is legit.

I think it's a better use of my free time than lurking and getting mad at strangers, if we're comparing.

I get where you're coming from now. Prefer owls or spiders?

Nope, you're still a virgin fag that eats tendies.

Owls, they can look at you from any angle ;)

>first thread i see
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,2831.0.html
>cia smuggles gold, cash, drugs...
>yes yes I know have seen many times
>... and small children

BASED
A
S
E
D

CIA DUDE MAY THE LORD KEK SAVE HIS SOUL

Obviously this video is such bait. It's non-proof and it's tailored perfectly to fool us all and make us waste time.

I can't tell if these threads are a psyop or if confirmation bias fooled so many Sup Forums natives into believing these shitty "art" videos are a lead for us.

>typical drumpf supporter

I thought so...sometimes you guys are obvious. It can be hard to tell though. Not bad.

>drumpf
Jew detected.

Does anyone know where the video originated from?

You're too stupid to realize I remembered this question from the other thread.

That forum is a wealth of information. Get the word out and study the past threads.

So that was you? You do this on your own time then?

could you fags fuck the fuck off, you couldn't be more off topic. go stroke your edicks elsewhere faggots

You post in every Pizzagate thread on your own time?

kek

No. Not very often. I just like to expose people to new information. Sometimes it's interesting to talk to the "shills" too.

I think he gets paid per post

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038
Its voat you faggot wtf do you think will happen?

How about you drop the act and be honest for once?

He was saying "skip me". As in "skip me, rape the others instead, please skip me". You're deaf.

I'm the one being honest, you nigger brain. I'm expecting a single Reddit/Twitter/Facebook post. Can you do that?

Hey guys, the other thread just got fucking 404'd, see in my post for proof, when someone posted this:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests

So many shills in this thread i dont fucking know, but stay vigilant boys

FUCKING BUMP

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?????
>NOW!!!!!!!!!!

>1 post by this ID

How come nobody is looking into how Robert Robinson is connected?

Post it on social media, and show proof.

christ you are an insufferable asshole

You're a Jewish piece of cancer.

>I'm the one being honest

What's the best thing that could happen from shilling these threads? When I post I expose people to new things. When you post you attempt to discredit and people either ignore you or yell at you. The best you can do is derail threads. You are not changing anybody's mind though. It seems like a wasted effort.

John Molesta aka Skippy aka... Bif Skipman?

>When I post I expose people to new things
Do you know what preaching to the choir is? Well, no, you don't. You have nigger brains.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-HQLzhSMI0