**REMINDER** T Minus 3 Hours

#MediaLiesAgain On Twitter @ 12:30AM CST, 1:30AM EST, 10:30PM PST

I'm not the OP from these threads, just doing my part. Dump your memes here so we can load our ammo.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
youtube.com/watch?v=DtlDC1sZFSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping due to high slide thread volume

bump

so much shilling in pol right now...need bumps

Good job OP.

Alright lads, you all have the basic gestalt:
Lemme give you a big enchilada.
>imgur com/gallery/Skill
imgur com/gallery/Skill
>imgur com/gallery/Skill
This is filled with lots of succulent Fake News screencaps, headlines, and pictures.
Even more are in this old Dump bread here:
>

Now as far as a basic rundown, here goes:
#MediaLiesAgain On Twitter @ 12:30AM CST, 1:30AM EST, 10:30PM PST
To get this trending we need at least 500 tweets in an hour from a WIDE base of tweeters.
#MediaLiesAgain

Remember to include with hashtags dealing with the PewDiePie mess. Lots of normies are PISSED AS FUCK and want to see the media hang for giving him the bums rush.

#PewDieGate
#FucktheMSM
#PewDiePie

Also spread these on PewDiePie's video comments sections

Facebook
imgur
plebbit
pinterest
instagram
etc etc etc

I wonder why the media lies so much....hmmm......

Memetic Black Ops Unit on stand by.

really gets the noggin joggin'

>doing all this over 3 anonymous posts
I hope i'm wrong but this seems dumb

Do we spread examples of the media lying? I think that would be a good idea.

It would be better if you fags did it in 12 hours or something. That is the official schedule.

yes, that's exactly what we want to spread. nice work

Bump

>12:30 AM

Why.

That pic related never happened is proof positive there is indeed a God.

If the bitch imagines she's in pain now, just wait until the vile cunt sees what eternity has in store.

see and read

Literally murder the people responsible for that tweet. Thats irl modern nazi shit theyre doing. Millions dead and in slavery.

Excellent resources there, it's happening tonight. Will try to spread as many of those as possible.

This one is fucking insane. How could anybody deny Assad is fighting Islamic State?

Like, what the fuck is their problem?

Absolutely must happen

guys, is preibus and paul ryan against trump? or is it just alex jones conspiracy and Sup Forums conspiracy?

Publishing this was win-win for the publisher...

If Clinton won, he would have ready-to-sell magazines soon enough to be first to sell most

If Trump won - this peace will gain collector's prize with time... Specially, if only few will remain, they could once cost enough to pay all that printing...

Really seems like a deed of a good (((jew))) publisher...

Bump

It's not about the OP or their posts. It's about the idea, the infowar and the future of our country.

Both are definitely against trump

This one is especially great. Melania is a beautiful, female immigrant and the marxists HATE her :D

how do you know these things? i just watched paul ryan interview on hannity he seemed like he loved trump

anyone else notice that when the shills invade Sup Forums there are suddenly people who are pro paul ryan?

I'm calling bs on this shit right here.

bump

No news story is going to leak in the middle of the night dumbass you got conned

I agree with Ryan being a faggot, trust me. What about RP makes him against Trump? Honest curiosity, but call me a shill if you want to

LYIN MEDIA

I've been gone a couple of days; what's the timeframe referring to? A CNN story?

WARNING WARNING WARNING! POTENTIAL SHILL POST!

NOT SURE IF user IS AWARE BUT IF YOU POST MULTIPLE HASHTAGS ON THE SAME TWEET IT WON'T COUNT TOWARDS TRENDING!

I REPEAT _ONLY_ USE ONE HASHTAG (#MediaLiesAgain) OR ELSE YOUR TWEET WILL NOT COUNT TOWARD TRENDING!

THIS HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED YEARS AGO BACK IN GAYMERG8

LETS DO THIS! TRUMP NEEDS US!!

D E U S V U L T !
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

i just wanna know the deal with paul ryan. he hated trump during campaign but now...he loves trump? is he faking? whats the deal..i know i unironically like alex jones he acts like ryan and preibus hate trump and are calling for the leaking. but then trump says he likes preibus, ryan says he likes trump...

How's he a shill? I watched the same interview and saw what he saw as well.
Speaking of noticing things during shill invasions. Poorly done LARPs and gullible faggots that defend them with secret knowledge seem to show up when they do.

MSM gonna drop shit on Trump Friday. We gotta get #MediaLiesAgain trending in advance of that.

Also just spread anti-media memes in general.

Link to this thread?
I've been gone a few days.

the scoop i got was that they needed him to secure Wisconsin

I did not realize this, no clue if it's true. But sounds good?

Post on Sup Forums said the media is going to run a hit piece on Trump very soon. We are preparing to combat against the hit piece. Its also speculated that the poster was Mike Flynns son

DEUS VULT

is this true? twitter pros confirm?

I used to be huge into GAYMERG8 Trust me i am 100% positive!

now that priebus is moling and he is covering it up, he has to put on an act

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

Source
>your ass

>gestalt
Alex? Is that you?

can someone dumb this info down please just a quick rundown. Trumps 8d chess is confusing

just take the thread digits from the OP image and paste it after Sup Forumsthread/

how do u know though

save these memes...spam them on twitter in ~2 hours using the hash tag MediaLiesAgain

this is true
"Do NOT do any of the things listed below! Not only will your tweets possibly NOT count towards trending topics, you could even have your Twitter account suspended:
Adding one or more topics/hashtags to an unrelated Tweet in an attempt to gain attention in search.Repeatedly Tweeting the same topic/hashtag without adding value to the conversation in an attempt to get the topic trending/trending higher.Tweeting about each trending topic in turn in order to drive traffic to your profile, especially when mixed with advertising.Listing the trending topics in combination with a request to be followed.Tweeting about a trending topic and posting a misleading link to something unrelated."

Brilliant; thanks user!

Looks like we're just being asked to save all anti-media memes and spread them on social media at a specific time. Probably some random user posing as someone special to get us all to just stir shit but it is a good shit stir nonetheless.

TL;DR

Meme wars my dude.

LISTEN TO THIS user! I REPEAT HIS WISE WORDS!

"Do NOT do any of the things listed below! Not only will your tweets possibly NOT count towards trending topics, you could even have your Twitter account suspended:

Adding one or more topics/hashtags to an unrelated Tweet in an attempt to gain attention in search.

Repeatedly Tweeting the same topic/hashtag without adding value to the conversation in an attempt to get the topic trending/trending higher.

Tweeting about each trending topic in turn in order to drive traffic to your profile, especially when mixed with advertising.

Listing the trending topics in combination with a request to be followed.

Tweeting about a trending topic and posting a misleading link to something unrelated."

Excellent tips, bros

Adding one or more topics/hashtags to an unrelated Tweet in an attempt to gain attention in search.

Repeatedly Tweeting the same topic/hashtag without adding value to the conversation in an attempt to get the topic trending/trending higher.

Tweeting about each trending topic in turn in order to drive traffic to your profile, especially when mixed with advertising.

Listing the trending topics in combination with a request to be followed.

Tweeting about a trending topic and posting a misleading link to something unrelated."

bump for truth

see here for a good dump of fake news memes
imgur com/gallery/Skill
and this old thread
>

Tweet it, post it, comment sections on PewDiePie's page, see good rundown of #PewDieGate here
youtube.com/watch?v=DtlDC1sZFSg

Jeez, someone please assassinate both of those pieces of shit already

What's the goal here?

look

jesus christ bump this important shit!

bump

I don't have a twitter, but I'll do my part by bumping.

Shadilay! Kek, bring them ruin!

>@ 12:30AM CST, 1:30AM EST, 10:30PM PST

Jesus christ what is wrong with you ? You already have the most fucked up measuring systems, get your hours straight already.

23:30/00:30/01:30 for christ sake

Reminder to combat thread sliding by reporting and saging all shill/slide threads on the front page! It's pretty obvious when something is intended to slide important things, so just go with your gut and hope the janny takes care of them.

Keep up the good work family members.

bamp of justice

Anime is degenerate

Sum ammo

Bumpity-bump-bump!

Let's do this.

For any Ausfags, Perth will be 3:30 pm, Brissie will be 4:30 and Melbourne will be 5:30.

Im doing my part, are you?

M8's. Screencap this. Someone prominent will have a "sex tape" released soon. This will be what the media hawks will focus on.

Be critical. Be very critical.

The front page is getting spammed with fresh CTR, we may be onto something real with this. Keep reporting the garbage out there and hope a janitor does their job.

Keep bumping and contributing material.

How is the JFK image related? What did he mean?

Lemme check them 7's

Dumping mine, one was already here but didn't see others

1 HOUR LEFT EVERYBODY!!

What's habbening in 3 hours?

Just gonna dump some ammo for you guys, since I don't use twitter