Any questions? :^)

Any questions? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
scribd.com/document/339434896/Davide-M-Carbone-v-Cable-New-Network#
youtube.com/watch?v=8sh9vYu4i5c
youtu.be/REPFH2V_EYo
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes i have 1

>InfoWars
>Real news
Pick one. InfoWars is clickbait

There is no real news right now.

Kellyanne Conway said CNN wasn't fake news

i think only wikileaks classifies as real news, they are the only one that puts information out with bias.

> When they have a two part question

She's right, they're very fake news.

infowars in on par with Salon/Buzzfeed but on the other end of spectrum

What ain't clickbait on the interwebs?

Add Fox somewhere inbetween real fake

Add CBC to very fake news will you? Fucking blatant propaganda at this point.

>infowars
>fox
>the rebel

Gimme a fucking break OP

Nope, that more or less sums it up.

Didn't Infowars claim the world was going to end in 2012?

Accurate, mostly

I'd like to see some British news networks up there, some have global audiences (eg BBC, which is swinging towards fake news)

Holy fuck, it's just like in assassins creed!

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted.'

How did they know?

That is the exact opposite of true.

>Infowars and brietbart
Real

Kek

Fuck off Alex Jones,

They're using pol and trump to gain legitimacy for their sensational clickbait

Both literally the shittiest places to get 'news'

Wikileaks is compromised
InfoWars is disinfo and water-filter meme man is a deep cover operator
Breitbart is biased and while they may be biased with the side you agree with bias has no place in news media.

They also have a dedicated scam store where they sell pills to retards
>infowarsstore.com

Right out of the gate they swarm on Infowars. Infowars is unapologetic in its bias to the US republic and the truth. Alex is hated because through his pomp and bombast people are exposed to the truth they present. They are VERY triggering to the left.

Infowars should be fake news even though they supported trump, they still post shit clickbait articles, and salon should be very fake news

>drudge report
>non-fake or fake or very fake

They fucking aggregate news from all sources. They're inherently perfect. Free from the trappings of any label.

>Info Wars
And droped.

I'm sorry, don't include Alex Jones in anything that should be taken seriously.

I don't know if most of Sup Forums remembers him years ago, i assume most of you where not around in the days of lolcows and the early CWC sagas.

Alex Jones used to talk about reptile people and insectoids.

Even if they guys is right about something, he gets discredits so fucken fast by his past that its not even worth it to bring in into any serious debate.

fixed 4u

Is Reuters okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

k

>Tucker Carlson
The guy is the most legit reporter every, you can cuck the tuck.

>Breitbart
I like how they call shit out and report on areas that no one else touches. I would say they are very biased for trump though.

I would rather have complete neutrality in news, you get more out of it.

Its just that everything is clickbait and agendas are being pushed out the ass.

InfoWHORES are also controlled op zionist shills

Nope, seems about right to me. If libcucks have their own biased news stations that they get to call unbiased, why don't we get to have ours?

NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT
100% CORRECT

>cant*

god damnit.

You forgot Fox & Friends

>InfoWars
>Kikebart
>Real News
They're literally the right's version of BuzzFeed and HuffPo

Keep laughing, the superior fish people will get you one day.

Really though, is this that crazy to believe? I'm sure there are people actually trying to cross humans with animals.

The problem with breitbart is they are more of columnists/bloggers and are just as bad about reporting bad news but for the right wing. You know its really sad, that I really like RT compared to almost all other outlets.

I like how you added an extra category for CNN. Very good A+

And he said Arabs run Hollywood

>Alex Jones
Internet cancer and humble filter salesman

Drudge Report is an aggregator you fucktard

damn you beat me to it. dont trust any news sources.

RT is literally funded by Russian goverment
It's not real news
Reuters are decent

Don't forget the y2k broadcast.

>Salon
>Fake News
>News

Salon publishes nothing but "white male privilege" opinion pieces disguised as news.

Yeah I know it is, I was just saying I prefer russian propaganda compared to the American propaganda machine. I do like reuters too.

Drudge and infowars link each others stories. They're the same cherry picked crap, then circle jerk the crap to give it legitimacy. (Both of them fear Israel and say fuck all about the shit they do in America and in Palestine)

RT News is the only correct choice

>scribd.com/document/339434896/Davide-M-Carbone-v-Cable-New-Network#

>federal court documents convicting cnn of very very fake news

Fixed it for you cuck boy

you need to read all news, Then read between the red and blue lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sh9vYu4i5c

>gay frogs

>truth

Infowars is shit.

I've heard WSJ and Reuters are still okay, is this true?

I like this one better.

Kekd

Can someone give me examples of irrefutable evidence that CNN is fake news? My dad (independent) refuses to believe they are biased. i need to redpill him

There's plenty of evidence, try a youtube search.
The bias is so blatant if he cant see it, he likely never will because he doesnt want to learn uncomfortable truths.

youtu.be/REPFH2V_EYo

this is the original version

Glad you included CBC, but you should have also included NPR.

Both are the worst kind of fake news. The faux-intellectual distraction engine that makes people feel smart while dumbing them down. It's like a Dunning-Kruger machine.

their headline - Trump Admits Russian Hacking
the truth - Trump said everyone hacks each other

their headline - Trump Will Not Accept Election Results
the truth - Obama said he would not accept a Trump election victory, then a week later, Trump said he wouldn't accept losing.

CNN is shit, and so are most of the others including the so-called opposition e.g. infowars, brietbart and drudge ALL SHITTY CLICKBAIT

>scribd.com/document/339434896/Davide-M-Carbone-v-Cable-New-Network#

You've earned your leaf today soldier. Semper Memus.

I hate I had to post it again. You should read the discussion and follow evidence that is presented.

How do you use separate programs from a single network, instead of just saying Fox News Channel?

....A fucking leaf, nevermind.

The link that I posted is a federal court document from 15 Feb 2017. It basically convicts them of "fake news"

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
>This is a review by a law site.

t. rural and suburban retard

why isnt vice under fake news?

There are no real news. Real news would report on how manipulative the jews are and therefore won't be owned by jews

OP, none of those are news. They are all opinions based crap. CNN just has the most retarded opinions of the crap heap.

Satanism on the left Christianity on the middle and right with a dash of secualism. Pick one