Disabled Veteran Savagely Beaten For Trying To Save Turtle

DAYTONA, FL: Victim attempted to stop men from beating turtle.
One of the men, later identified at Johnnie Beveritt, 18, picked up the turtle and threw it down on the sidewalk; the two other men, Ryan Ponder, 23 and a 16-year-old, Alfred Jose Chico, kicked the turtle toward the apartment building away from the pond, the witness told police.
"They started hitting the back of my head and started punching me. I was able to fend off a little bit but I mean three of them, got the better of me," he said.
Blough told them he did not want to fight, one of the attackers said “I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail,” according to the arrest report.

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

Other urls found in this thread:

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
webmshare.com/eW6wV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone at the same time.

Ni...

Dey good boys. Dey was just practicing football with dat turtle cause Trump took away de money fo dem programs. Mmmmhhhhhh...

Aayyyye yo senpai, turtle done called me a nigger. reparations n sheeeeeit.

It's a damn shame the old man wasn't carrying a piece when he confronted them.

Instant death penalty would've been justice served.

He should of been helping those boys with reparations instead of a stupid turtle

>don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail
Nigger logic. I know niggers are pretty much the same all over the world but does the US have the worst batch?

I fucking despise niggers

All niggers are the fucking same, you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

Ni...

How do we take that one guy who was actually trying to save the turtle and pluck him out and save him from that environment?

>clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

At least the comments to the article are almost exclusively bashing niggers, in both overt and implied ways.

To be fair who wouldnt want to beat the shit out of this faggot?

>there's a turtle on it's back
>why aren't you helping

also webmshare.com/eW6wV

Well we took a low IQ population then selectively bred them for stupidity and physical strength.

Not sure what we thought would happen.

Nigger detected.

All niggers must hang.

This is true.
I also thought niggers were the worst in the US but after traveling all over the world, they all act like animals.

Surprise, it was niggers. I saw this headline on reddit, and knew it was nigs because they didn't mention the race of the attackers.

Yeah having grown up around niggers half of my childhood, I've had the pleasure of witnessing absolute retardation. My understanding is Brazil has a lot of bad nigger activity.

is FL concealed carry? I've never been to America but I don't I would EVER leave without a firearm on me.

That's a myth.

They weren't bred for anything. They either survived the (((slave ships))) or they didn't. They were considered valuable property, both to slavers and plantation owners.

And as for IQ, at an average of 85, niggers here are smarter than anywhere in Africa -- although that's primarily due to an average of 20% white admixture.

Typical nigger behavior

Floridians have a lot of experience with niggers, and they aren't shy about calling it like they see it.

fucking southerners ruined this country before it was even started

Veterans gonna vet.

Every single time.

How about the progressives let these creatures live in their homes or at least next door to them and let them torture their pets and beat up the defenseless, hilariously attack and knock out their sons for a laugh, and rape their daughters.

Well to be fair, I think it was like 5% or less of Southerners were wealthy enough to own slaves; and I think at most there were [less than a million] slaves prior to emancipation - something like 5% of the total slave trade to the Americas. Feel free to check my numbers though.

The problem was they weren't sent back afterwards, as many wanted to do -- and hence bred like gremlins from a million to upwards of 30 million.

Less than a mile from me...

Fucking nigger criminals all look the same to me. Will this nightmare ever end?

Poor turtles
They live a hard enough life without being tortured by bored niggers.
And poor vet. I would never attack a vet. I respect those men too much. What the hell kind of impulse control do niggers lack?

These niggers better watch themselves, Jeb! is coming to fuck them up

They were torturing a turtle?

A fucking turtle?

Fuck this world.

What on earth is happening in that webm?

That feeling when... turtle's life > nigger.

Why are you criticizing their rich and vibrant culture, racist?

Jesus, we really need to start encouraging old people to carry guns.

Turles are our friends

Kek

Right in my city, these thugs probably lived in South Daytona, or the streets called "Avenue A,B,C,D"

My 91 year old grandma carries whenever she goes out.
After she lived in KCK for 20 years she understood the need to carry.
She's also a pretty good IRL troll. For example when she wants Brazil nuts she walks around asking every employee "Excuse me. Where are the Nigger-toes?"

huehuehue

Niggers

We should start hanging them from trees again

Where the fuck is your grandma from?

My grandma called them nigger toes too. She was from Wyoming.

No doubt.

Why is it that when women get RWDS tier that they become so enjoyable to be around? We need to bring it back to those days.

She is a born and raised Kansan of German and British heritage.
She lived in Seattle for a little while before moving back.
Her only drawback is that she votes democrat every time because the family has been Democrats since the party started. She also has a big book of our family's history and she's a something something cousin of John C. Calhoun.

Imaginethe blowback, it's better this way. He would have been called a racist and niggers would have chimped, BLM, hashtags, cucks everywhere
>Dey shot him for a turtle!
>waysis po-lease

... I'm horrified thinking of that result, I actually got a sinking feeling in my chest (literally shaking) remaining all the spins the left and MSM put on nigger behavior in the past few years. It would have been justice, but the backlash of shills. Man.

NNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIGGERS

I'm so sick of this shit.

I'm SO GOD DAMNED SICK OF IT.

WHY IS THIS NOT EVERYWHERE ALL OVER THE NEWS.

>and I don’t care if I go to jail

Why should he, when it's Club Fed. In Singapore, they whip animals such as these.

haha you funny cunt

I don't understand. So two black guys were examining a turtle and some racist white guy came over and told them to stop. If I was there performing science experiments with the black guys I would hit the white guy too. White guy here btw.

>beating up a turtle

Oh boy

Fuck me I heard this on the radio today and was seething.

Niggers abusing animals AND elderly veterans? Makes my blood boil.

1) you are leftist scum
2) your race doesnt mean shit. Only your argument.
3) they were abusing an animal. If you dont have a problem with that, fuck you.
4) veteran goes to stop animal abuse, gets ganged by three men

Just because he is white and the 3 animal abusers are black doesnt make him racist. You aren't fooling anyone here.

>those aren't the eyes

they are savages, I wish it weren't so but come on.

young black males have almost no respect for any kind of life whatsoever. they're just mindless savages. some aren't bad but since you can't tell good from bad what are you going to do?

And yet whites do even dumber shit to turtles

When does experimentation turn into "abuse." Scientists "abuse" animals everyday for the sake of humans. If the gentlemen where white everybody would look the other way, but since they are black they must be doing something wrong.

C H E W
H
E
W

>Disabled veteran

Sounds like a tax leech.

Fuck that baby killer.

it was pretty obvious bait timmy.

>innocent mistake that ends in death is WORSE than niggers playing soccer with a living turtle and torturing it
Are you a fucking leftist or something? How can you be so fucking retarded.

>Argentina
>White

poor jeb

>niggers stopping a vet from going to Rin Gin Palace

FUCKING
NIGGGEERRRS

>beaten for stopping animal abuse

All fucking niggers should fucking hang. Their lives are worth less than the animals they abuse.

>I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail

Anyone else notice this being the common thing with niggers? It's like they don't value their own life for anything

So quick to do some violent act that puts them in prison for decades

>"Yeah, I'd do it again and take the beating again if it meant saving that turtle," he said.

>Police found the turtle, dead, floating in the pond in a puddle of blood.

>“The animal likely suffered greatly during the time it was being battered by the three defendants,” the officer wrote in the arrest report.

You can't win against subhumans. Their strength is incredible and they attack without warning. Best just dial 911.

Who owned the boats again?

WE

That's the problem. They don't value ANY life.

Yeah fuck niggers haha!
*shoots up school cause white*

>Disabled Veteran Savagely Beaten For Trying To Save Turtle

>not
>Flordia Fan Savagely Beats Disabled Veteran For Trying To Save Turtle

You had one job, senpai

Kek

Im tired od reading how red pilled Floridians here supposedly are when most of my friends and family are fucking leftist tools.

Nice one, Jaquan!

Gramps should've stayed home instead of trying to be some peta hippie animal activist. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes old man.

>I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail
>First responders said the victim suffered injuries during the attack including broken skull and facial bones, internal bleeding and a concussion. Police did not know how the injuries would affect him long term.

Ohhhhh, no, you stupid little nigger. Jail is for people who aren't going to be in there for more than a year.

Fucking grade A shit. Hope the vet's ok, and I hope torturing a fucking turtle was worth it for the little monkeys.

I think you confirmed yourself to be a passive little shit.

Even if it is a turtle. Goes to show how much cancucks are willing to go far to do what is right.

>“I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail,”

Subhuman animals.

>White people hunt and kill animals in the wild for sport
>MUH GUNZ SO MANLY

>b-but muh little turtle g-god damn niggers!

Typical

Thank you for today's dose of non-white reasoning.

Someone needs to photoshop a grown black man into that pic in place of the tortoise and adjust the text:
>Found this guy walking around our backyard today.
>Did you throw it in the water!?!?! That's a black man not a white man. It can't swim

How do you not see the difference you dense faggot?

Yeah and niggers hunt themselves for sport
>MUH GUNZ SO GANGSTA
Shut the fuck up you fucking moron.
And what, you're not white?
>fucking canada
Not even once.

We're a bit better off than Brazil's niggers but not by much.

If our niggers were legit muslims I think, I hope, we would have wiped them out after 1865 and before 1960.

I got jumped in northern Indiana by niggers for saving a frog they tried blowing up.

Their weak haymakers couldnt even knock me down once and I landed a couple good shots on them even though I was heavily outnumbered. Some old dude came running out saying he called the police and they all ran making me the victor because I was yelling come back here and finish the fight niggers and they kept running.

reminder for all non-americans. The Zim-Zam event took place in florida. In florida, it is legal to shoot someone if you intend to kill, you cannot give warning shots. If you feel like your life is in danger, you can shoot them in the head.

>How do you not see the difference you dense faggot?

How do you not see the double standard you redneck fuck? Like i said, white people hunt and hurt animals for sport all the time, especially dumbass gun toting rednecks like yourself. So don't act like you're better, stupid faggot.

pretty sure thats child abuse

(x) Doubt

Jeb endorsement incoming boys

> Some witnesses say that as soon as that man kicked the turtle, Jeb Bush, one of the Republican party presidential candidates appeared our of nowhere and started to beat the shit out of the nigger, shouting racist slurs in the process.

Here's your (you)

You happy, you nigger?

Jungle bunnies are weak and cowardly beasts.