-Milo is an opportunist faggot that exploits racist autists for a living
-The Alt Right was never a real movement
-The "Alt Rights" original purpose was to take back Pepe from the normies
-Conservatives will and always be cuckservatives
-MGTOW is a movement for low test betas that lack the balls to approach women
-Richard Spencer is a giant faggot who should be executed
-Sam Hyde was never cool nor funny
-Mike Cernovich is a low test beta cuck that sucked off a tranny
-The current state of pol consists of ironic edglords still in highschool or college
-Generation Z is going to be the most fucked generation of all time
-Jewish posters here are trying to learn and adapt to the hivemind of pol to exploit it like Sam Hyde and Milo
-pizzagate is real
-Anon5 is a low IQ shitposter ego stroking himself by regurgitating the readers digest of typical everyday threads on pol
-The MSM are irrelevant at this point so there is no need to discuss it
-Hitler was a beta male autist that never believed in natsoc to begin with, only doing so to enact a power fantasy
-Neo Nazism is only propagated by subhuman IQ fags that live in fly over states, essentially rednecks
>Donald Trump is using his power to ensure his families luxurious lifestyle for generations to come by selling this country off to different foreign entities with the help of his carefully selected cabinet filled with wallstreet cronies devoid of any morality

Other urls found in this thread:

nrgiseternal.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism pill*

Nice argument faggot

OP is ironic edgelord in highschool or college. See OP

A weak strawman can't refute any of these objective facts

>facts

Only fact is this thread:

-OP is a faggot

Checkmate

Says the faggot that's comfortable jerking off to men in women's clothing

>projecting this hard

OP is a faggot.

Not a single person can refute these facts

Pol eternally btfo

>Says the leaf

Not entirely sure Anon5 is just a larper. I believe he gives legit info mixed with false or half-truths. In one thread there was a suspected agent that told us to follow Anon5's advice, stop wasting time, and look into Hollywood for pedo connections.

It's pretty obvious everything he says. And ironically for years it's been investigated by pol. Nothing substantial can happen unless someone infiltrate s and get first had evidence of it, but until then it's speculation.

At most all these Hollywood peds will pay heavy fines and settlements for too keep there prosecution low-key, just like what Michael Jackson did

I agree with everything you said except for the stuff about Sam Hyde and Trump.

So what kind of ring should I propose to my girlfriend with?

Just to let you know, this isn't the only place that's redpilled. There are "insiders" from this site that have been looking into pizzagate too. No shills or faggot mods. The guy that created it is an insider himself. Just keep an open mind when browsing. The things discussed go /x/-tier pretty fast.

nrgiseternal.com/index.php

Look for local jewelers that do stuff other than diamonds and white gold. That shit is lame. Get something that actually carries some sentiment.

yes

-Sam Hyde was never cool nor funny
lost me m8

You're very hit and miss.
Don't go making a thread of bullshit without being sure of what you say.
You're fucking up other people's journeys of understanding while essentially stating in an authoritative manner that you've fucking finished yours.

You're still learning faggot.
Unless you've got real solid facts to back your shit up don't fucking bother making a thread. Go discuss it with others who do actually know what they are talking about instead of misleading people with your assumptions.

This is a really cool looking ring, I'd totally wear this. It's very masculine.

>-Fapping to traps makes you gay
Lost me there m8, totally straght in fact the dick only makes it better