youtube.com/watch?v=1jhDDWzrRF0
rt.com/news/364500-saudi-houthi-ballistic-missile/
youtube.com/watch?v=F9LIo8FoOyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every single American politician is an ultra-Zionist

>be mudslum
>children will be mudslum
>grandchildren will be mudslum

Give Israel all of the middle east. Doesn't matter to me, as long as we defeat the globalist kikes in NYC and Hollywood, I'm happy.

not bernie

Try again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

>he fell for the "nationalist Jews" meme

God nu Sup Forums is so embarrassing

>he fell for the "all Jews are bad, so give Israel to Muslims" meme

Globalist kikes in NYC and Hollywood are the ones pushing for white genocide and acceptance of cross-dressing children.

You fell for a dichotomy that does not exist. Jews are Jews are Jews.

Maybe in the long run. My immediate goal is to prevent western society from being irrevocably overrun by mudshits and degenerates.

I suppose, but some more than others.. like taking the position of a single state solution as trump apparently has done (ultra).. and those who believe in a two state system (that israel has a right to exist)... but if you cant tell the difference, its to your own detriment :)

Can someone please tell me why I'm supposed to hate Netanyahu and Israel? Just watched the interview with Netanyahu and Hannity and I agreed with everything he said

I would like to hear a coherent argument against this guy

Zionism doesn't not negatively effect me.

Zionism only effects Muslims in the ME.

Try again, Hakeem.

Israel is either for Arab Muslims or Jews. There is no other option. If Jews don't live in Israel then they live in our countries

> BECAUSE ! KIKES AND OPPRESSED PALESTINIANS AND MUSLIMS!!! MUH USS LIBERTY!!

Something like that.

So Muslims are Jews?

Kek I was literally waiting to laugh at an answer like that

so?

daily reminder if you are against Israel you're a goatfucking mudslime

make middle east less muslim without sending any actual whites

OP, master of psychology!

This.

I've never seen a logical conservative make an anti-Israel argument.

The only people that make anti-Israel statements are liberals and muslims. At my colleges there are always pro-palestine protests and other autistic liberal bullshit.

So why should I hate Israel because liberals and Muslims tell me to?

There never is a logical argument against Israel unless you are a muslim that hates Israel for beating the fuck out of you or a liberal who thinks muslims are harmless and that Palestine should exist.

Don't even try to look for one.

What I love is when you point this out, the Muslims on Sup Forums just go " Hurdur JIDF. Islam is based".

Kind of comical.

Don't you guys realize that Israel are the good guys and can literally do nothing wrong. Why would you hate Jews or Israel? Can't we all just be civic nationalists so we can preserve western society and values? Values like LGBT rights, Feminism, Democracy, Consumerism, Atheism, Zionism, Multiculturalism. Anybody against those things is clearly an evil Nazi or a filthy Muslim and should be gassed.
You intolerant purity spiralers need to watch more Milo and Gavin debates.

> Zionism and Multiculturalism

Lol. Those two are completely different things you idiot.

>stormfront

go be a faggot over there you fucking subhuman low iq mouthbreathing cum gargling transkike hyper nigger.
You're so fucking embarrassing, it hurts.

>/nu/pol

really kid? really? fuck off retard, Sup Forums isn't one person.

You fucking cum guzzling retard.

You are a fucking shitstain in the diapers of a mentally deranged, senile old man.
You're worthless, and so is your thread.

kill yourself, and your family. fucking degenerate
fecal matter stain.

How about Mossad help Trump clean house you fucking useless Jewish bastard.

You proud of the British Empire?

financed by Jews.

get over yourself

What are you implying that Zionism or Multiculturalism are a bad thing? Your saying that Jews don't have a right to their historical homeland and that western white countries don't have a moral obligation to allow mass migration (as long as its not anti Zionist Muslim fundamentalists of course) for past crimes? You fool don't you know the smartest human ever Albert Einstein not only supported multiculturalism but also Zionism? If Einstein supported something you know it has to be true.
youtube.com/watch?v=1jhDDWzrRF0

by taking away their homelands
and having jews work too hard to open the borders of europe?
I'm literally shaking right now
like I can't even
All jews and jewish influence to the oven and have real white Europeans control europe borders and no a single muslim will be allowed to enter Europe.
Stop bombing ME and north african countries for the jews and everyone will live a happy life.
#HitlerDidNothingWrong

Yeah I know. You know there's nothing left to be said when you hear "JIDF" or "shill, shill, shill."

triggered nigger lover over here

wew lad

Yeah, take away their homeland and import them all into the West. What a great idea, Schlomo.

The media and globalist kikes are my concern, not the Jewish nationalists.

Zionism isn't a bad thing.

Multiculturalism is bad when left unregulated and unchecked. For example, letting in millions of Islamic refugees without making them assimilate is a bad case of Multiculturalism. But a good case would be me being able to drive down the street and be able to buy Chinese or Mexican food of I want.

You like Tacos, don't you bitch?

Not the Muslim DNC chair candidate or w/e. There's a reason david duke endorsed him

If you'd rein in the Jews ruining the west I'd gladly do everything in my power to help Israel. Trump is bold enough that he might ask Benny to do just that.

My first goal is destroying liberal progressive political movement. By any means needed.
I'll deal with the kikes and niggers along to way, I promise you that.

David Duke is a fucking moron. If that's who you follow then I can see where your mindset comes from.

He is the textbook definition of controlled opposition.

Zionism is literally a strategy to give the most geopolitically strategic asset to the Jewish people.

Why any goyim would support it is beyond my understanding.

You really lack historical context if you don't think there is a direct relationship between Zionism and the promotion of multiculturalism in white societies. You want assimilation into white societies, while I consider it a benefit if invaders don't assimilate into the culture because that would necessarily result in a cultural and racial dissolution of the European populace.
Your arguments lack historical context and you simply turn to personal insults to make your "point".

No shit. Let them take Lebanon and Jordan and a good chunk of Syria. No fucking loss to anyone.

Oh well if you put it that way, I assume you think that Benjamin Netanyahu and George Soros collude together to destroy the white race, correct?

Why is it that the Jews that push Globalism, would try so hard to remove Netanyahu from power? Hmmm.

I fail to see how they would be able to take over Jordan, and Lebanon and southern Syria. But okay.

Soros hates the rothschilds.
He knows they financed the Nazi's

It does, actually.

Finally, someone in DC understands that Islamic terror is a thing and American and Jewish nationalists are on the same side in the war against Islam.

Ohhh so you mean to tell me there is a spicy rivalry between two billionaire gloablist liberal Jews? Ohhh, how interesting. I guess Bibi Netanyahu is at the head of the table during these secret meetings, with all these billionaire globalists... Him and all his non-billion shekels...

what was the alternative?

we meme'd him into office and now we better stand with him

YEAH RIGHT THE ALTERNATIVE WAS A PEDO ELITE RING

Nancy Pelosi was also upset when Netanyahu came to speak.

I guess she is based too...

>Soros hates the Rothschilds because of the Holocaust

Why? Soros made his startup money pickpocketing Jews during the Holocaust. He doesn't care.

I would assume because they have swallowed their own poison. I have never stated that George Soros or Benjamin Netannyahu are engaged in some conscious plot against the white race. Rather it often seems that certain actors are unconscious tools of a certain anti reason, anti logos worldview and international movement, as though they were possessed by some dark force.

Bibi is no different than Obama, Bush, or Clinton.
Politicians don't run shit. They just shill for those who got them elected.

Israel is against radical Islam... unless if they fund some of it... but they are against Iran nevertheless. They are a valuable ally in the region.

But that logic goes out the window when you have Donald Trump, who is super pro-Israel and whose daughter is fucking Jewish, who doesn't want to fight with Russia over Syria. Neo-Cons like John McCain are pissed because Trump won't start WW3. So how does it make any fucking sense when you Trump who is close with Netanyahu??

Here's an Idea, maybe Netanyahu and Trump ha be nothing to do with what some shady billionaires in Brussels are fucking doing! OMFG! What a crazy outlandish idea!!!

Benjamin Netanyahu is a lot different than Obama. Atleast Bush and Clinton didn't have a deep hatred for America. Obama hated the US for its "imperialism" and "mistreatment" of minorities.

Obama was probably the first man ever elected to office that actually had a hatred for the nation that elected him.

Netanyahu does not hate his own nation. Infact his love for his nation surpasses many leaders, such as Merkel and her hatred for Germany.

Maybe maybe...
It is rather interesting how Zionism has been a vehicle for this cosmopolitan influence... and now the "right wing" movement that has tagged alongside the success Trump has had is now increasingly becoming the new hip cosmopolitan movement for kids.
They essentially have no deeper worldview than everyone uniting against Islam and the left. Other than that they seem to have no standards and no deeper interest in establishing metaphysical truth and building a society in accordance with a transcendent worldview.
All of these political movements are the manifestations of mirages in the Kali Yuga desert. They offer the prospect of a legitimate resistance against modernity but somehow they are always perverted towards total dissolution and nihilism.

Can you explain why your idol walked the streets while they were being bombed thus paralyzing himself with shrapnel?

Based Obama wasnt

So they want to wipe out Islam and liberalism.

I fail to see how that is a negative thing.

Remember the Iraq war shlomo? Remember how they are always trying to get us to invade Iran for them?

Remember back in10' when republicans wanted to cut food stamps to Americans while increasing foreign aid to Israel?

> Israel wants you to go to war, not your nation's leaders. US national security doesn't matter. Let Iran have all the nukes they want. Hell, let all the muslims have nukes. Don't let those evil Republicans keep out immigrants and Muslims!

I can't wait till you're deported.

Trump is really escalating tensions with Iran after Obama moved closer to them

I'm luvin it

You needed a white man to kick that idea into drive. Shapiro is down stream.

Yeah give Iran nukes. Hopefully they'll glass Tel Aviv, DC and LA for us

Also Israel is worthless as an ally. They got stomped by friggin hezbollah, not even a real army. It would be like the us high command surrendering to the NRA loool

> Hopefully Iran nukes the US

I bet you do, Hakeem.

Those aren't jews. The jew is a nomad.

> Israel is a worthless ally

Compared to what exactly? Our other allies?

>give
cuck

>Trump loves Jews
>Trump is the next Hitler and wants to gas all the Jews

Which is it MSM? Make up your minds already.

Every good white man loves Bibi and supports Israel.
Anyone that disagrees with the above statment is either a Muslim, a nigger, a shitskin of some sorts, a communist or a homosexual.

If you are going to be a politician, you must suck off the Jewish Lobbyists. They hold WAY too much leverage.

Still a better system than Sharia Law

you're an utter simpleton

Oy vey! My fellow white men

I can't find the article but it defends the Us foreign aid to Israel by saying there are no US soldiers in Israel to pay. The cost it takes to deploy and maintain US soldiers in Germany and Japan far surpass the 3.8M yearly for Israel

Billion, retard

Billion

israel already exists and more jews live in other countries than israel, you kike worshipping nigger.

better give them another $38billion

Say what you will, Pelosi is a fucking bad ass.

Then why do you want to destroy Israel you fake Persian .

You mean the Coudenhhove Kalergi plan being implemented by the EU under the common mans nose to repopulate Europe with a slave race?

Pic related

No... No she isn't... Are you retarded?

>when Bibi comes as close as Jewmanly possible to denying the holocaust

>it's either one or the other
leaf.

Coudenhhove Kalergi was German-Japanese from an old aristocratic German family. The Eternal Kraut strikes again.

> Hitler just wanted to get the Kikes out of the country but the muslims convinced him otherwise... Which ironically is why Israel exists today

Top kek. Muslims are so stupid.

I hope Trump lets Iran and Saudi Arabia go to war, would be nice to see you guys genocide the Sunnis. I also hope you guys come to abandon Islam.
rt.com/news/364500-saudi-houthi-ballistic-missile/
Yemen is pretty close to being able to shell Mecca, and its pretty satisfying.

>Zionism doesn't not negatively effect me.

Without the actions of the holocaust, the jews would have never had settled Israel, the Muslims also tried to convince the allied powers to give germany to the jews.

The holocaust did, and didn't happen, should check out Eustace Mullins youtube.com/watch?v=F9LIo8FoOyU

>I also hope you guys come to abandon Islam
sadly this country is becoming more and more disgustingly liberal.

and i doubt the west would allow an all out war between iran and the saudis.
israel would probably get best goy america to invade or something. saudis getting rekt would fuck the world economy in incredible ways.

And they will kill a lot of Muslims with it.

Compared to the billions that we send all over the fucking world and don't get shit in return.

Even you cucks.

israelis are childfucking sandniggers, so whats your point?

/nu pol is shit. OP is based

So basically Muslims fucked themselves over just like they have all throughout history.

Interesting.

Oh, that's ironic. A Paki Muslim calling someone else a childfucker.

are you seriously implying old Sup Forums actually supported zionist kikes?

>i give you the money
>you are the cucks

also nice moving of the goalposts you fucking faggot

as long as you're not a marxist jew

nice try, but i don't even live in uk