What would Sup Forums do if approached by blacks?

Is it ever okay to racemix? Even for fun?

Lets have a situation
>Tyrone: My friends have been dying to meet you! They've been asking nonstop about that 'cute white boy' from my twitter pic! Oh there they are now, go talk to them

>Hello

Thanks Tyrone, but the statistical likelihood of those women having an STD is more than I'm will to accept. But you should go, have fun.

>Omg you're from japan? So cool! Tell me more about it

i would think theyre prostitutes

>100% chance of getting an std

>Fuck em
>Knock them up
>Leave
>Laugh as they slowly realize
>No men, regardless of race, want to stay with a nigress

obviously fuck with a condom

110% chance of getting herpes or HIV

>Tyrone: Nah man, they parents make em go to church and all that sheit, they clean

Never race mix. Black women should be hung with the rest of them.

>20 black women racemixing threads a day

HURR I BET THIS IS ALL SPONTANEOUS

>tfw no black gf

there can be exceptions to the 14 words, right you guys?

>girl in the middle has a lazy eye

>/robot/

I had a kid with a black lesbian. They're a couple I'm friends with, and they wanted help with that.

>When the Blacked and degeneracy shitposts you assume are coming from Aussies and Leafs using proxies turns out to be an orchestrated attack from several websites and the LGBT community to spread degeneracy and chaos within your ranks, and the only thing this ends up doing is causing the already racist Nazis to hate blacks even further.

We are bored papi, why do you keep talking about the jews.

I would never relax, that's for sure.

You should have more respect for women.

>center girl: The fuck is a shill man

Fix the typos and I'll save it

I would say that its ok to have sex with a negress, but not ok to racemix, marry, and have children with them.

>it's ok to have babies even for fun
forget about the race part and this is literally what you're saying.

Underrated post

REMEMBER GUYS: You're in a conversation with them. Anything you post they hear

any pol member would probably fuck the shit out of that negroes...
sorry guys but pussy feels the same no matter what color.

where do these people come from, and why do they think they can assimilate us? do they not know that we MEMED THE PRESIDENT INTO OFFICE? Sup Forums is the most powerful group on the internet. reddit cucks are DOTR targets. I hope the alphabet bogs agree.

also sage is nigger shit boys

If you just refresh the catalog every 15 minutes for a few hours you'll see the shitposts come in themed waves, and are often repeated. Some of it is probably the work of trolls but the rest is either Stormfront shitposting or SRS/CTR/whoever shitposting. Once in a while there's even a JIDF thread (easily identified by the Israeli Defense Force women pictured, which is literally part of the IDF's shill manual)

those are three of the hottest black chicks i've ever seen

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! FASuM Psy-Ops

Who's Behind this Post?

FASuM

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women created by a group called FASUM.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

Tyrone sounds like a faggot. Anyone else read Tyrone's part in a faggot voice?

Never, ever ok.

When black women "approach" they'll make multiple passes, usually touching your arm or back each time. So few women will actually sit down next to you and start talking, this makes them responsible. Women always dodge responsibility.

To answer OPs question, nothing, because black women are still women and still won't make a relationship easy.

>We already have a few agents with names in that board
What the fuck does that even mean? Everyone's anonymous here. The only people who have names are those who use the Mike Pence name generator

>300% chance of getting yo dick sucked

Good way to get your paycheck raped

i will wait till a qt314 kidnaps me.

i met a cute black waiting for the bus. educated. carried herself well. told her my story. got rejected.

that night there was a sweet missed connections on craigslist that ill save forever

What's with all of the nigger bitch threads on here lately? As if the whole Eurasian masterace shit wasn't bad enough we have you faggots promoting sex with bowl movements.

Something like an 80% rate of herpes for black women. Gonna pass.

I fucking hate hot women. I hate people.

id probably fuck the middle one

post more crazy hot black chicks

No it is not ok.

Foreigner must stay away from JAPANESE NADESHIKO woman.

Another one of these threads?

Do not penetrate. Ride dem buttcheeks.

Not necessarily. Races tend to have different physical aesthetics. You ever kissed a nigress? It's kind of off from the norm, they've got kind of a chalky taste to them.

hmmm who could be behind this post

Nope Not Jews...

Black Female Sheboon trying to push Swirling!