Why is this region so intelligent? Every state in it is smarter than all of Europe despite being only roughly as white...

Why is this region so intelligent? Every state in it is smarter than all of Europe despite being only roughly as white. Is New England the culmination of Anglo evolution?

>Liberal as hell though, so trouble in paradise.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2655144/Massachusetts-smartest-state-Mississippi-lowest-IQ-Maps-reveal-intelligence-levels-US-based-tweets.html

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying that excuses Bernie existing

not just white, mostly Western European, British, Irish, French, etc

A combination of no niggers plus a generally wealthy and well educated populace.

>intelligent
>vote democrat even tho you white

>based on tweets

>based on grammar
Don't be disingenuous

Faggy place, but beautiful scenery

kikes

also

THREAD THEME
TOPKEK THREAD THEME!

youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0

of tweets

>trusting the iJew test

>tfw your state is literally better than the rest of the entire world in just about everything

theres a ton of irish here, and whats the old saying "the problem with Ireland is the Irish"
"the problem with new england is the new englanders"
honestly though, there are still alot of good people left there and alot of us would move back if we sensed the population was moving to the right of the political spectrum, alas it is not happening...my mom cried when my sister and I told her we were voting for Trump

Dumbest most worthless state. Praying for another earthquake

It's a blue state is why. Mississippi is red with an iq of 75. Literally Forrest gumps

>people with the most dense European genetics are more likely to be cucks

Found Mississippi

>niggers
>voting republican

Guess they're closet racists who know how much Democrats fuck niggers over.

Heh, can't argue that

t. Mississippi

>20% white